- Joined
- Sep 17, 2012
- Messages
- 7,072
- Reaction score
- 5,797
- Country
-
Read the rules better and I've got some questions.
Does the typing of a Pokèmon have any relevance in this kind of game?
For example, if I attack a Ghost Pokèmon with a Normal type move, will the attack succeed or fail?

Does the typing of a Pokèmon have any relevance in this kind of game?
For example, if I attack a Ghost Pokèmon with a Normal type move, will the attack succeed or fail?
Agreed Flygon! You make your group awesome, indeed!
Suddenly; Flygon flies away and isn't coming back for at least 3 days.

I asume a player can be challenched only once per day by the same trainer? Would be kinda unfair, if someone with a basic targeted a person 4 times and then voted on top of that. That could mean 5 votes on a person from the same player.
It is obvious that you guys worked hard for this game 

.
