Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Read the rules better and I've got some questions.
Does the typing of a Pokèmon have any relevance in this kind of game?
For example, if I attack a Ghost Pokèmon with a Normal type move, will the attack succeed or fail?

Agreed Flygon! You make your group awesome, indeed!

Suddenly; Flygon flies away and isn't coming back for at least 3 days.
:eek:
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Battle thingy is complicated.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
That information isn't classified, dear Trainer, feel free to share your percentage.
And, yes, you're allowed to pick different targets for the battles.
So technically if super lucky, someone with a basic pokemon can vote 5 times a day :D I asume a player can be challenched only once per day by the same trainer? Would be kinda unfair, if someone with a basic targeted a person 4 times and then voted on top of that. That could mean 5 votes on a person from the same player.

Also 9 basics, 5 full-evolutions and 1 non-evo. In the worst case if everyone is online during battles times and wants to battle, there could be 43 flips per day phase :D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I wanna see a 43 successfull flips on day 1. Have fun counting those votes :3c
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Glad I picked Dragonite over Charmander. I'd rather have a one real shot, than roll a 12-sided dice several times.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Battle thingy is complicated.
So why did you pick Houndoom? Attracted to the darkside of things eh?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Good morning guys,I must say farf and hardy did a great job :super It is obvious that you guys worked hard for this game :nod
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
So why did you pick Houndoom? Attracted to the darkside of things eh?
Houndoom was the strongest of the one's I was offered. Also, I'm also glad that I picked a full-evolution one.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,598
Gender
Female
Country
China
It's not particularly likely we'll get votes through hitting as basic pokes, let alone 4
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Damn,I didn't give much attention to pokemons that offered to me :fail
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
It's not particularly likely we'll get votes through hitting as basic pokes, let alone 4
So what the basic poke chance? 10%?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Houndoom was the strongest of the one's I was offered. Also, I'm also glad that I picked a full-evolution one.
Oh, so you are only after power. Remember that pokemon is not all about power. It's about forming a bond that leads into a beautifull friendship thorough care and affection. That makes pokemon stronger too.

And if we look at trainer Ash, that training method also is source of eternal youth.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,598
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
written publicly, but I got mine in the PM. Are allowed to tell them or is that classified information? @Hardy @Farfalla
Since Farfs said yes, go ahead and tell us the % of the evolved pokes.
How come I'm the only one who picked a non-evolving one?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,598
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ust and Holt have pseudo-legendaries as well.

Yes the concept is cool indeed. Meowth, Houndoom and Absol(IIRC) are typical mons for Team Rocket/Aqua/Magma, just saying :heh.
That reminds me, I also had a metagross as a pseudo legendary choice.

Absol typical for team rocket? You kidding?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I don't remember a single evil team frequently using Absol either.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Anyone has a target for battle?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh, so you are only after power. Remember that pokemon is not all about power. It's about forming a bond that leads into a beautifull friendship thorough care and affection. That makes pokemon stronger too.

Very true !! He may not be the strongest but Pika and me is a very long friendship story !!!

 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Uh, I almost wish I knew enough Pokemon lol
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
That reminds me, I also had a metagross as a pseudo legendary choice.

Absol typical for team rocket? You kidding?
That's why I was not sure. Absol was kinda rare I think but I am pretty sure the boss of Team Aqua/Magma had one. The typical Pokemon for them was Poochyena and its evolutions.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,190
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
i wanted my sunglasses on squirtle :o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top