The percentage of success should increase if you target the same pokemon.
not cute at all 

Almost everthingdo you actually even pay attention to something anyway

No it shouldn't lolThe percentage of success should increase if you target the same pokemon.
I cannot see it with my phone, who are the members of our team?Goi-Chan, get us a badge 6 hours later. You too Magi-nyaa.
Lol i love you tooGonna votekill g01

Holt, Me, Xad, You & MagiI cannot see it with my phone, who are the members of our team?

do you actually even pay attention to something anyway
Almost everthing![]()
Wtf happened![]()

Yeah i do not love you so...oh right, now that it is mentioned
votekill g01
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Goi-kun![]()

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Lol

--- Double Post Merged, ---
...Shit I'm on the same team with g01...
Now to read the complicated rules of this new game....--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh no why I pick torchic??--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gonna votekill g01
oh right, now that it is mentioned
votekill g01
Was talking about his edit tho, not that I got hit. As for you, Dragonites trigger meGrySun wtf?
![]()

Oh so you're not a "useless" role like last time?@GrySun thankfully Im not, this time around I might do something useful past regular bant too
What about you?
Alright, this time your answer feels much better than last time. Although maybe you just stepped it up? For now I'll trust you. Yoshi yoshi, it's okay. Gomen for instantly firing back, although I didn't hit you so we good.I'm sorry Gry. I wanted to get Zasz. Don't know why typed your name. Got confused and edited my post. But Hardy wouldn't allow that
![]()