And I wanted Sharingan, but can't have it all 


makin fun of meAnd I wanted Sharingan, but can't have it all![]()
?
Now that I think about it, I don't remember any gym leader/elite/champion or notable npc to ever have used an Absol. The Aqua/Magma bosses used a Mightyena and not an Absol iirc. Quite underused.That's why I was not sure. Absol was kinda rare I think but I am pretty sure the boss of Team Aqua/Magma had one. The typical Pokemon for them was Poochyena and its evolutions.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

vote kill bulbasaur!
Now to read the complicated rules of this new game....--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh no why I pick torchic??--- Double Post Merged, ---
Nope, your specific typing doesn't make a difference.Read the rules better and I've got some questions.
Does the typing of a Pokèmon have any relevance in this kind of game?
For example, if I attack a Ghost Pokèmon with a Normal type move, will the attack succeed or fail?
![]()
Just write in this thread who is your target.There's still something that I don't understand...
When it's time to battle, do we have to use our attack through a PM or we can use it right away?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So I am dead now?Let's see, I'll target digitaldude

Huh?peck bulbasuar.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So I am dead now?
You have the strongest Pokemon according to the rules I read.Huh?
Y U DO DISGo Flygon! Use Earthquake on Philia's Houndoom!![]()

peck holt!!Oh, yeah I think I do. So, if I'm not mistaken, if the attack is successful, an extra vote is added right?
Let's see, I'll target digitaldude
peck bulbasuar.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So I am dead now?
*Tyranitar uses Stone Edge*Go Flygon! Use Earthquake on Philia's Houndoom!![]()
That's right. Your regional group will also be awarded with a badge.Oh, yeah I think I do. So, if I'm not mistaken, if the attack is successful, an extra vote is added right?