Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,594
Gender
Female
Country
China
And I wanted Sharingan, but can't have it all :emocat
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,190
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
And I wanted Sharingan, but can't have it all :emocat
makin fun of me :-_- ?
in the series squirtle wears sunglasses in the beginning :hmph
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,598
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
#TeamHoenn

That's why I was not sure. Absol was kinda rare I think but I am pretty sure the boss of Team Aqua/Magma had one. The typical Pokemon for them was Poochyena and its evolutions.
Now that I think about it, I don't remember any gym leader/elite/champion or notable npc to ever have used an Absol. The Aqua/Magma bosses used a Mightyena and not an Absol iirc. Quite underused.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,598
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@TSPanda then let's start, shall we? Panda are you mafia? That bulbasaur has quite the mischievous look on his face.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
vote kill bulbasaur!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now to read the complicated rules of this new game....
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh no why I pick torchic??
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
ehm...Panda, tell us about your role
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
There's still something that I don't understand...
When it's time to battle, do we have to use our attack through a PM or we can use it right away? :huh:
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
¨EVERYONE¨ WANTS TO BATTLE!
That means you can start using your signature moves... for an hour.
TIME TO BATTLE!​

vote kill bulbasaur!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now to read the complicated rules of this new game....
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh no why I pick torchic??
1 of 15 votes

1x(Torchic & digitaldude)



Day ends in 11hs.​

Read the rules better and I've got some questions.
Does the typing of a Pokèmon have any relevance in this kind of game?
For example, if I attack a Ghost Pokèmon with a Normal type move, will the attack succeed or fail?



:eek:
Nope, your specific typing doesn't make a difference.

There's still something that I don't understand...
When it's time to battle, do we have to use our attack through a PM or we can use it right away? :huh:
Just write in this thread who is your target.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Let's see, I'll target digitaldude
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Go Flygon! Use Earthquake on Philia's Houndoom! :3c
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Oh, yeah I think I do. So, if I'm not mistaken, if the attack is successful, an extra vote is added right?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Let's see, I'll target digitaldude
peck bulbasuar.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So I am dead now?
Go Flygon! Use Earthquake on Philia's Houndoom! :3c
*Tyranitar uses Stone Edge*

*Torchic uses Peck*

*Flygon uses Earthquake*


But they all miss!

Oh, yeah I think I do. So, if I'm not mistaken, if the attack is successful, an extra vote is added right?
That's right. Your regional group will also be awarded with a badge.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top