Now Toto is suspicious too, nearing the end phase, and he has hardly done anything but spammish role play, and then he suddenly goes and makes the current deciding vote.


I was curious too how that works.Don't think that proofs anything really. Why you so keen on lynching Gry?
why would you worry about this unless you are mafia?
meowth
He'll get a penalty (1 vote in day 2)for not voting, and then a penalty (of 3 more votes in day 2) for not posting the minimum amount of posts.Do people still get host killed, or will they receive a penalty after the game or in the game or w/e? @Hardy
let magi bring it to me....Now Toto is suspicious too, nearing the end phase, and he has hardly done anything but spammish role play, and then he suddenly goes and makes the current deciding vote.
First "I always pay attention"->"Wtf is happening?" and then this self-denying sentence. Might just vote you for being annoyingVotekill Bulbasaur
Nothing personal, I don't like him![]()

I can do whatever I wanna dooooooooo to to. I can say whenever I feel like to say something to to. If that's supsious for you than not my problemooo~Now Toto is suspicious too, nearing the end phase, and he has hardly done anything but spammish role play, and then he suddenly goes and makes the current deciding vote.
i'm just suspicious why he would ask that....but you say you was wondering it....why?I was curious too how that works.Don't think that proofs anything really. Why you so keen on lynching Gry?

First "I always pay attention"->"Wtf is happening?" and then this self-denying sentence. Might just vote you for being annoying![]()


Is that a challenge?! Ya know... your tail ...... must resist... but can't........ need to bite it....let magi bring it to me....![]()
About what? The elite 4 event or if we're killing pokemon in this story?
why would you worry about this unless you are mafia?
meowth
What do you mean putting words in your mouth? Currently greg is the one about to die, and you voted him last. In other words, you placed the current deciding vote. Usually people who aren't that actively participating in th actual game discussion tend to avoid meaningfull actions early days.I can do whatever I wanna dooooooooo to to. I can say whenever I feel like to say something to to. If that's supsious for you than not my problemooo~
Besides, ''current deciding vote'' rofl. Don't put words in my mouth m8 XD
Can't wait for you to votekill me to to ~~ <3
You've been wrong every single time. How many more games until you start doubting yourself?no....i don't hate you gry.....outside mafia....meowth
always business never personal m8
About what? The elite 4 event or if we're killing pokemon in this story?
thoseIt's the same as it would be for a mafia team: you guys get to talk at night to decide on a target.
??? It's the elite 4 event after getting 8 badges, the team with the 8 badges meets at night and kills a player.those
are lala's words to you...talking at night to decide who to kill?
those damn sure ain't masons....meowth
Oh I'm completly chill. I'm not the one being rude to people here.
Omg chill out
... Or trying to kill a townie![]()