Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Now Toto is suspicious too, nearing the end phase, and he has hardly done anything but spammish role play, and then he suddenly goes and makes the current deciding vote.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
no....i don't hate you gry.....outside mafia....meowth:XD

always business never personal m8
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Votekill Bulbasaur
Nothing personal, I don't like him :derp
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
:cookiehand
why would you worry about this unless you are mafia?

meowth
I was curious too how that works.Don't think that proofs anything really. Why you so keen on lynching Gry?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Do people still get host killed, or will they receive a penalty after the game or in the game or w/e? @Hardy
He'll get a penalty (1 vote in day 2)for not voting, and then a penalty (of 3 more votes in day 2) for not posting the minimum amount of posts.

If (after receiving those two penalties) in day 2 he doesn't post enough nor vote, he'll be hostkilled.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Now Toto is suspicious too, nearing the end phase, and he has hardly done anything but spammish role play, and then he suddenly goes and makes the current deciding vote.
let magi bring it to me....
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Votekill Bulbasaur
Nothing personal, I don't like him :derp
First "I always pay attention"->"Wtf is happening?" and then this self-denying sentence. Might just vote you for being annoying :-_-
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Now Toto is suspicious too, nearing the end phase, and he has hardly done anything but spammish role play, and then he suddenly goes and makes the current deciding vote.
I can do whatever I wanna dooooooooo to to. I can say whenever I feel like to say something to to. If that's supsious for you than not my problemooo~

Besides, ''current deciding vote'' rofl. Don't put words in my mouth m8 XD
Can't wait for you to votekill me to to ~~ <3
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I was curious too how that works.Don't think that proofs anything really. Why you so keen on lynching Gry?
i'm just suspicious why he would ask that....but you say you was wondering it....why?
the only reason i would be interested in that is if i were mafia....
now i wonder about you....did you mafias get a pm and dont know who's in charge?:lmao
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
First "I always pay attention"->"Wtf is happening?" and then this self-denying sentence. Might just vote you for being annoying :-_-
:emocat
Omg chill out :o
... Or trying to kill a townie :notsure
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I can do whatever I wanna dooooooooo to to. I can say whenever I feel like to say something to to. If that's supsious for you than not my problemooo~

Besides, ''current deciding vote'' rofl. Don't put words in my mouth m8 XD
Can't wait for you to votekill me to to ~~ <3
What do you mean putting words in your mouth? Currently greg is the one about to die, and you voted him last. In other words, you placed the current deciding vote. Usually people who aren't that actively participating in th actual game discussion tend to avoid meaningfull actions early days.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
no....i don't hate you gry.....outside mafia....meowth:XD

always business never personal m8
You've been wrong every single time. How many more games until you start doubting yourself?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
About what? The elite 4 event or if we're killing pokemon in this story?
It's the same as it would be for a mafia team: you guys get to talk at night to decide on a target.
those
are lala's words to you...talking at night to decide who to kill?
those damn sure ain't masons....meowth
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Hımm ust, after gry you are the 2nd poster, do you remember your theory.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
those
are lala's words to you...talking at night to decide who to kill?
those damn sure ain't masons....meowth
??? It's the elite 4 event after getting 8 badges, the team with the 8 badges meets at night and kills a player.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,601
Gender
Female
Country
China
Actually Greg, I don't really see the issue with Gry' question. In fact, I thought that the team would discuss it here on the thread before he asked. I don't really see how it relates to the mafia, other than the method being similar to that used by the mafia
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
:emocat
Omg chill out :o
... Or trying to kill a townie :notsure
Oh I'm completly chill. I'm not the one being rude to people here.

I'm just trying to get people to talk about something to get something to go with. But you instantly go passive-aggressive counter-claiming.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well....i'll leave it alone since i'm obviosly going off the deep end here.

meowth....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top