Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,615
Gender
Female
Country
China
...

If a mentee dies, the mentor can recruit a fresh one the next night

If a mentor dies, the mentee dies along with him

Phil died, and is a mentor, but no one died alongside him. So he didn't successfully recruit anyone - probably because dying and recruiting happen at the same time? I don't know exactly, but if it is, he his death happened before he could recruit. Regardless, no one is getting future sight'd just yet, as far as I know
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Mentee dies next day if mentor dies so there is a mentee around here
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Can you show me where it says so
I got this role in a mafia game wiki and it says exactly that plus the lovers work the same way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
...

If a mentee dies, the mentor can recruit a fresh one the next night

If a mentor dies, the mentee dies along with him

Phil died, and is a mentor, but no one died alongside him. So he didn't successfully recruit anyone - probably because dying and recruiting happen at the same time? I don't know exactly, but if it is, he his death happened before he could recruit. Regardless, no one is getting future sight'd just yet, as far as I know
philia said in discussion thread he was discussing plans with his mentee.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,615
Gender
Female
Country
China
> mafia game wiki isnt a resource for our mafia game
> 'lovers' and 'mentor/mentee' aren't the same, so they shouldn't work the same, unless mentioned, I think
> what is said outside of the thread doesn't count imo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
besides, he could have phrased it awkwardly and meant 'for when I have my mentee' or something
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
> mafia game wiki isnt a resource for our mafia game
> 'lovers' and 'mentor/mentee' aren't the same, so they shouldn't work the same, unless mentioned, I think
> what is said outside of the thread doesn't count imo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
besides, he could have phrased it awkwardly and meant 'for when I have my mentee' or something
I created the role used in funforum panda, I was the first one to use it. I know how it works.

vote kill tspanda
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,615
Gender
Female
Country
China
Then why not say that instead of using non-arguments lol
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Well DD already explain that so....

Anyway I checked erin's posts and she used her powers agains holt and zasz.Perhaps I am wrong but I doubt she would risk her team mates.What do you think guys ? and @Mazino where are you
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Lovemagi any particular reason why you believe Mafia went for GrySun with another targeting Philia (probably the insane doc)? Don't think there's any other killing role except we have yet another third party. It's not like we're certain of who targeted whom

@gnut
First let me start by saying that I normally sign up for Mafia games. It's been that way since my first one so I didn't turn this one down either but perhaps I bit off more than I can chew. I'm really swamped for time and so I can't be as active as normal. Whenever I'm online, I'll definitely check the thread but like I said, it won't be as much as usual. I'll try to make ho for this with relevant posts that could contribute to compensate for this and I always read through everything so I'll know everything that's going on.
Now as for me changing my vote to you (and thus locking), I mentioned that I didn't actually realize that g01 was my teammate and since I didn't have anything concrete on him, I decided to change my vote. I also mentioned that I won't be around after that hence why I changed then instead of waiting till later. I ended up not coming till the phase ended.
As for why I changed it to you, well tbh, it was a bit of a safe vote. You had none on you at the time and if I had voted for any of the others, it may have become a bandwagon when I didn't have anything on them. Would only make my case worse. Second thing was that, I actually found you a bit suspicious. With the whole role play thing it was almost like you were more interested in doing that and taking things slow instead of trying to poke or do more. Granted it was the first day and there's usually little to go on but I just got too much of a carefree vibe from you and that struck me as odd.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Nothing,just want you to come here :D
...And are you mentee ?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
didnt know the day started took a nap, and no im not are you?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
didnt know the day started took a nap, and no im not are you?
No I am not...This is awkward lol Do you have any suspicious ?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
im here.....will be reading

@Holt
when have you ever played with me and i didn't have a carefree attitude?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
no i havent... i overflew the last day but nth rlly seemed suspicious
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No I am not...This is awkward lol Do you have any suspicious ?
do you ? if you have why ? and do you have a role ?night day ?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Philia might have not been mafia, but I knew there was something off about him.
I won the revenge battle! :derp
Anyway, it sucks that we lost a Detective. :nerve
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
For now no one...
Well it is time to give hint,I have a night role.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
For now no one...
Well it is time to give hint,I have a night role.
Might as well do the same....
Never got this role before, moreover it's a passive one so yay! :notamused
However, It's quite handy if I say so myself.:nerd
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
What about you maz ? give a hint
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top