Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Well time to sleep!:bedtime
See ya guys!I kinda have the feeling that the next phase will be crazy.:wooo
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ANNOUNCEMENT


(Townie)


HOSTKILLED DUE TO INACTIVITY​
haha....ust even brought up to her(erin) xad was going to be HK.
her being mafia let me know xad was town....also here battling DD makes me trust him.....
i trust ust cause he really pushed to lynch erin....

but this....idk
https://mangahelpers.com/forum/posts/4234778/
it chills my backbone................and he was like"erin,vote g01":gnut
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
So Xad was Innocent Child?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Oh jeez I just got home idk who to vote and I have to go, I have a birthday party right now. X.x
I didnt have time to read since my last post so I'm going to votekill Holt cause he is not going to die and I'm not sure panda is Mafia.
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
give us a hint dear?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
panda i'm sorry....but if tata doesn't have a good answer or none at all...i admit i may regret solely blaming you....meowth
--- Double Post Merged, ---
*edit....just you:gnut
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Oh jeez I just got home idk who to vote and I have to go, I have a birthday party right now. X.x
I didnt have time to read since my last post so I'm going to votekill Holt cause he is not going to die and I'm not sure panda is Mafia.
But in this game it makes sense to vote for the one who is about to die anyway, for badges. Besides there is plenty of time left. And how you so sure Holt is not going to die?

This kind of an "no vote" is fishy. Stay out of radar, don't give any opinions or ideas, trying to avoid making a difference in the game. Fishy.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
But in this game it makes sense to vote for the one who is about to die anyway, for badges. Besides there is plenty of time left. And how you so sure Holt is not going to die?

This kind of an "no vote" is fishy. Stay out of radar, don't give any opinions or ideas, trying to avoid making a difference in the game. Fishy.
but ust.....trying to collect badges or winning battles "to me" does not succeed finding mafia....no matter affliliation.
how can you not agree with this....even if you get to discuss who to kill....what if you kill a townie?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i only bring this up....because nobody heard me when i brought up holt did the same thing....but worse,he locked his vote.

kk....i'm going to go lay down,prolly won't be around for the end.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The BATTLE PERIOD has just started!
It ends in 1h.

...

k its over.
​
 
Last edited:

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Okay, so far I have read most of the comments.

What I do not understand is atm: if Gnut did not mind to be 'killed' while he is the 'bomb' than why did he even eventually change his vote than? Consdering the fact that he wants me to votelock him, he could have let that happen in day 1. Besides, were you not self convinced that you are a bomb, sir farted kitten? If you want me to votelock you, sure no problem. Will do. Idgaf m8. Brin' it on. 'Cuz if the others are for some reason, I do not buy your story at all.
I mean, seriously, this feels like some kind of Lawlett bomb claim joke. Remembers me of the TF game Ust hosted, he did exactly the same thing and yet he never truly wanted to die ('cuz the dude was mafia) while I offered myself to votelock him but oh well, for some reason everyone believed him while he made zero sense and survived the way till the end like lmao. Rip that game man.

At the other side, could be that both are just throwing salt to each other since as Holt said, they might be possible but now the one is screwed and the other is trying to win the trust with the bomb 'claim' since panda got like what 8 votes, lol.
Or one of them is mafia and the other not and are they are trying to kill each other since they both wanna survive, obviously. Or they both are townie and they are acting extremely stupid to each other.

What also catched my eye is, Zasz votekilled on Panda without giving a solid reason, said only 'just to teach my ways of S&M' orso. Like dude, nothing personally but you do realize that this is Day 2, right? This game already has already not many members in it and I prefer not to lose a townie 'cuz with something like that, imo. Why votekill someone with a non-reason like that, what is the logic behind this?

Secondly, Tata that appears and disappears and appears, no time to read the comments, maybe she has her reasons of course, but she has time to votekill on someone, like lol.

Mazino also appears and disappears, not really saying something solid as well. Dunno what to think about this, tbh.


Dunno if I make any sense, though. I am tired as fck.


Oh yeah and dragon head, wanna have a hint from me, eh? Here you go buddy. Did not had the role before, gotta say that my role can be both usefull and screwed up. Let's keep it by that~
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Missed battle again :fail
Anyway votekill Panda. would've gone for Greg but that road leads nowhere
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wow that Panda bullying :sad. Vote kill TSPanda and Bulbasaur.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Mentor/mentee got removed from the game (no one's roles/actions have been altered somehow by the Mentor role).
oh thanks :verily
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i change to eren and she is bomb....i'm dead
if she turns out to be town and dies....i'm dead
so whats the diff?:lmao
Why do you think erin was the bomb ? I mean aren't you the bomb
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I'm back!
@Magi: I do realize that we're on day 2, but before you try to start a bandwagon on me, know that my vote was supposed to be a joke and also a placeholder if you will, as I still don't know for whom should I vote, even though I have to admit that Ust has been strangely aggressive on day 1 and gnut seems to have found a perfect cover with the bomb hints.
If you look at it, it is as if someone took advantage of my vote and started a bandwagon on Panda.
You should observe more closely the ones who voted for him IMHO, rather than using my vote as an excuse...
You make it sound as if I'm the one who started it all. LOL

P.S: As punishment, I won't let your Totodile ride on the back of my Flygon. :hmph
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
You know, if you'd all vote on Greg, he'd have enough votes on him maybe

I don't see what argument any of you have presented about me being mafia that makes more sense than what I'm saying about Gnut (or even DD) being mafia. You can't all be mafia, so I'm not being memed intentionally by everyone, I hope :feelsbadman
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
i change to eren and she is bomb....i'm dead
if she turns out to be town and dies....i'm dead
so whats the diff?:lmao
Why do you think erin was the bomb ? I mean aren't you the bomb
reason enough ...Votekill Gnut
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top