Ah, suddenly too many votes on Erin. I think we killed a townie.
She is already dead and in case she is mafia I vote to get a badge. These rules change the game gnut you must adapt.wtf....why?
yes....i get gangbanged daily.....i'm used to it.So bandwagoning you is in some way more acceptable than bandwagoning someone else?
lol calm down tochic--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now to read the complicated rules of this new game....--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh no why I pick torchic??--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gonna votekill g01
oh right, now that it is mentioned
votekill g01
I'm changing my vote. Votekill gnut. can't potentially lynch a team member on nothing. Probably won't be around after this though
!votekill g01
Well I did warn you back in game 47. I'm still mad about the last 2 games, all the cheating and the memeing, you also have 100% mafia rate.. Just a placeholder for now tho, I may change it later.
It hurts voting to get rid of Cyndaquil tho--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Whoops almost forgot to answer this part. I'm a townie again of course, guess I'll never get to experience the mafia side of things.
well since im out tonight i ll tell sth about me ...night role had it before
also id like to attack with bubbles
target 2x Absol
target 2x Totodile
Also to not get a penalty... Votekill Salamence/Demonspeed--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'll cast my vote before the day ends, have no idea for whom to vote.
For now Votekill Xadyu
zomg zomg to to to dile~! *jumps from happiness* meowth has appeared~~~
Votekill Meowth to to~~~~~ <3
Votekill Bulbasaur
Nothing personal, I don't like him![]()
damn holt....meowth meowth
votekill holt
maybe i can atleast bring some attention to him and his careless votelock
meowth paydays on grysun--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Whoa, whoa, what's with this aggressiveness on day 1? O_O
Ust, you have to admit that you're being a bit too aggressive. XD
But hey, don't take it the wrong way, I was just pointing that out. LOL
Anyway, it sure is nice to see people battling while me and my Flygon are here doing nothing.
Oh well, guess I'll leave my vote here.
Votekill Philia
As a payback for trying to roast my Flygon with your Houndoom's Fire Blast.
P.S: Demon please, do something with your Salamence!![]()
Weren't you supposed to vote before phase ends, your vote on Xad being "for now"?
VOTE KILL ERINYES&PIKA
Oh, the phase will end this soon.
Vote kill Erinyes and Pikachu.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill Zasz
]Vote kill Zasz
fine....i'll instigate the hype
i'm going to regret not going after holt but if i live there is another day for me.
make you guys decide
votelock g01
Votekill erin
Vote kill erin
As a matter of fact, votelock Erin
If she turns out to be mafia, that'll be another badge for us desu
Surge said:"Hahaha! You've got big and brassy nerves to take Team Rocket on! A Pokémon battle is war!... But you're special, kids! Take this! "
Erika said:"Hello... Lovely weather, isn't it? It's so pleasant... I'm afraid I might doze off... My name is Erika, and that was a delightful match. I felt inspired. You are remarkably strong... I shall give you the Rainbow Badge...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Janine said:I'm Janine! I'm a modern ninja! You've got a great battle technique, guys! This is deadly serious! Here's SoulBadge. Take it.


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Me too. Somebody explain, please? XDOkey philia was mafia? I dont get it. And RIP gry
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---