how am i giving up....i got the most votesCmon man, no need to be giving it up especially if you got a useful role.

how am i giving up....i got the most votesCmon man, no need to be giving it up especially if you got a useful role.

In the first round: Phila hit me, I hit Ust, Erin hit DD.Two badges is sweet indeed!
Just to be clear, who won what?
There were lots of attacks flying here and there that I didn't see who connected the attacks and who didn't. XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now to read the complicated rules of this new game....--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh no why I pick torchic??--- Double Post Merged, ---
Gonna votekill g01
oh right, now that it is mentioned
votekill g01
I'm changing my vote. Votekill gnut. can't potentially lynch a team member on nothing. Probably won't be around after this though
!votekill g01
Well I did warn you back in game 47. I'm still mad about the last 2 games, all the cheating and the memeing, you also have 100% mafia rate.. Just a placeholder for now tho, I may change it later.
It hurts voting to get rid of Cyndaquil tho--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Whoops almost forgot to answer this part. I'm a townie again of course, guess I'll never get to experience the mafia side of things.
well since im out tonight i ll tell sth about me ...night role had it before
also id like to attack with bubbles
target 2x Absol
target 2x Totodile
Also to not get a penalty... Votekill Salamence/Demonspeed--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'll cast my vote before the day ends, have no idea for whom to vote.
For now Votekill Xadyu
zomg zomg to to to dile~! *jumps from happiness* meowth has appeared~~~
Votekill Meowth to to~~~~~ <3
Votekill Bulbasaur
Nothing personal, I don't like him![]()
damn holt....meowth meowth
votekill holt
maybe i can atleast bring some attention to him and his careless votelock
meowth paydays on grysun--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Whoa, whoa, what's with this aggressiveness on day 1? O_O
Ust, you have to admit that you're being a bit too aggressive. XD
But hey, don't take it the wrong way, I was just pointing that out. LOL
Anyway, it sure is nice to see people battling while me and my Flygon are here doing nothing.
Oh well, guess I'll leave my vote here.
Votekill Philia
As a payback for trying to roast my Flygon with your Houndoom's Fire Blast.
P.S: Demon please, do something with your Salamence!![]()
Weren't you supposed to vote before phase ends, your vote on Xad being "for now"?
VOTE KILL ERINYES&PIKA
Oh so the "wtf" wasn't a joke? But that just proofs what people were saying about you earlier which you denied, you did not pay attention to the mini-game rules. Which is annoying, but guess I have to live with it, since you were clearly not the only one not paying attention. The second one is imho a tasteless and worn-out joke. And some people are actually giving hints. They also are also discussing the new rules and questioning other peoples actions. You can't get away here with a "but I'm just like everybody else here". No, you're not. You are from the more passive, you are not even spamming with passion. It felt like you were here just fill your 3 post quota, vote, and dissappear. I already got what I wanted, you to actually attend this game.I think I have to explain my jokes.
First I said "Wtf happened" because I saw lots of gifts, photos and dueling was kinda confusing and then I answered magi's post "everything"
Second one doesn't even need any explanation "nothing personal, I hate him"
I mean it is obviously a joke,it has nothing to do with game playing or revealing a role and since it is first day, like everyone, I won't give any hints so what kind of contributions do you want?
It doesn't make sense, during my last game I was mafia so naturally my style was different. I wasn't coming at you because of your play style but because of your words like "annoying" , i have no problem with the way you play.
Anyway i think this took enough time, i understand your point. And I hope you understand me.
That might be the best idea. We don't really have any reason to kill either, so having everyone reconsider their votes could be a good idea.G, just change your vote to someone else, preferably Goi (since he has 2 votes, and isn't Kanto) (no meme this time kappa), and force a lock
It's best if we keep as much kanto fam alive for as long as possible really
--- Double Post Merged, 3 minutes ago, Original Post Date: 4 minutes ago --- How did we all get that first badge btw, I missed that I guess?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Too spicy to forgetWell, it's almost time for me to go to bed so I will have to leave for today.
Oh, and don't forget about the training Panda.![]()

Sure.Anyway lets not talk about it anymore, i am super tired and i do not feel like answering how I play so i appreciate if we stop talking about it![]()
. Maybe he's fine with dying because of a role like Witch, Bomb or something.gry....any of these guys will tell you i never give up.Sure you wanna go the suicidal route? No need to throw the game if you have a good role.