Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Cmon man, no need to be giving it up especially if you got a useful role.
how am i giving up....i got the most votes:gnut
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Thanks for posting the badges count!
I must say that the game is pretty balanced so far. :verily
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Two badges is sweet indeed! :verily
Just to be clear, who won what?
There were lots of attacks flying here and there that I didn't see who connected the attacks and who didn't. XD
In the first round: Phila hit me, I hit Ust, Erin hit DD.

In the second round: Demon hit Erin, Lovemagi hit both Greg and Maz I think(10%), and Greg hit Lovemagi.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,609
Gender
Female
Country
China
G, just change your vote to someone else, preferably Goi (since he has 2 votes, and isn't Kanto) (no meme this time kappa), and force a lock

It's best if we keep as much kanto fam alive for as long as possible really
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How did we all get that first badge btw, I missed that I guess?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now to read the complicated rules of this new game....
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Oh no why I pick torchic??
Gonna votekill g01
oh right, now that it is mentioned

votekill g01
I'm changing my vote. Votekill gnut. can't potentially lynch a team member on nothing. Probably won't be around after this though
!votekill g01

Well I did warn you back in game 47. I'm still mad about the last 2 games, all the cheating and the memeing, you also have 100% mafia rate.. Just a placeholder for now tho, I may change it later.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It hurts voting to get rid of Cyndaquil tho :biblethump
--- Double Post Merged, ---


Whoops almost forgot to answer this part. I'm a townie again of course, guess I'll never get to experience the mafia side of things.
well since im out tonight i ll tell sth about me ...night role had it before
also id like to attack with bubbles
target 2x Absol
target 2x Totodile
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also to not get a penalty... Votekill Salamence/Demonspeed
I'll cast my vote before the day ends, have no idea for whom to vote.

For now Votekill Xadyu
zomg zomg to to to dile~! *jumps from happiness* meowth has appeared~~~

Votekill Meowth to to~~~~~ <3
Votekill Bulbasaur
Nothing personal, I don't like him :derp
damn holt....meowth meowth

votekill holt
maybe i can atleast bring some attention to him and his careless votelock
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
meowth paydays on grysun
Whoa, whoa, what's with this aggressiveness on day 1? O_O

Ust, you have to admit that you're being a bit too aggressive. XD
But hey, don't take it the wrong way, I was just pointing that out. LOL
Anyway, it sure is nice to see people battling while me and my Flygon are here doing nothing. :emocat
Oh well, guess I'll leave my vote here.

Votekill Philia

As a payback for trying to roast my Flygon with your Houndoom's Fire Blast. :derp

P.S: Demon please, do something with your Salamence! :evil
Weren't you supposed to vote before phase ends, your vote on Xad being "for now"?


VOTE KILL ERINYES&PIKA
11 of 15 votes
3x(Tyranitar & Holt; Totodile and Lovemagi; Totodile's Bite)
2x(Bulbasaur & TSPanda; Absol & Grysun)
2x(Torchic & digitaldude; Cyndaquil & g01)
2x(Dragonite & Ustegius; Salamence's Dragon Tail)
1x(Houndoom's Fire Blast)
1x(Pikachu's Thunder Shock)
1x(Absol's Night Slash)
1x(Squirtle & Mazino)
1x(Pikachu & Erinyes)
1x(Meowth & gnut)
1x(Flygon & Zasz)
1x(Meowth's Payday)
1x(Totodile's Second Bite)

Day ends in 1h 50.​
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I think I have to explain my jokes.
First I said "Wtf happened" because I saw lots of gifts, photos and dueling was kinda confusing and then I answered magi's post "everything :arf"
Second one doesn't even need any explanation "nothing personal, I hate him :derp"
I mean it is obviously a joke,it has nothing to do with game playing or revealing a role and since it is first day, like everyone, I won't give any hints so what kind of contributions do you want?
It doesn't make sense, during my last game I was mafia so naturally my style was different. I wasn't coming at you because of your play style but because of your words like "annoying" , i have no problem with the way you play.
Anyway i think this took enough time, i understand your point. And I hope you understand me.
Oh so the "wtf" wasn't a joke? But that just proofs what people were saying about you earlier which you denied, you did not pay attention to the mini-game rules. Which is annoying, but guess I have to live with it, since you were clearly not the only one not paying attention. The second one is imho a tasteless and worn-out joke. And some people are actually giving hints. They also are also discussing the new rules and questioning other peoples actions. You can't get away here with a "but I'm just like everybody else here". No, you're not. You are from the more passive, you are not even spamming with passion. It felt like you were here just fill your 3 post quota, vote, and dissappear. I already got what I wanted, you to actually attend this game.

Clearly you also have a more stronger feelings on the word annoying than I have. Roommate always leaves his dirty dishes in the sink. That's annoying, but it is not deadly serious thing that demands hardcore offending. Imho the "It's not personal, I don't just like you" joke is more rude.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
G, just change your vote to someone else, preferably Goi (since he has 2 votes, and isn't Kanto) (no meme this time kappa), and force a lock

It's best if we keep as much kanto fam alive for as long as possible really
--- Double Post Merged, 3 minutes ago, Original Post Date: 4 minutes ago --- How did we all get that first badge btw, I missed that I guess?
That might be the best idea. We don't really have any reason to kill either, so having everyone reconsider their votes could be a good idea.

Kanto's first badge? That was Erin earlier today.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Well, it's almost time for me to go to bed so I will have to leave for today.
Oh, and don't forget about the training Panda. :hurr
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh, the phase will end this soon.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Vote kill Erinyes and Pikachu.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Anyway lets not talk about it anymore, i am super tired and i do not feel like answering how I play so i appreciate if we stop talking about it :)
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Anyway lets not talk about it anymore, i am super tired and i do not feel like answering how I play so i appreciate if we stop talking about it :)
Sure.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
nah....i think i will let my vote stay on holt....
let it play out as it may....meowth
even tho pikachu is my arch nemesis....i will not gang lynch her nor will i g01b01
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sure you wanna go the suicidal route? No need to throw the game if you have a good role.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Votekill Zasz
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Legends say that cats have nine lives :heh. Maybe he's fine with dying because of a role like Witch, Bomb or something.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,609
Gender
Female
Country
China
Maybe him being this willing to die for no reason whatsoever has to do with this ability?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sure you wanna go the suicidal route? No need to throw the game if you have a good role.
gry....any of these guys will tell you i never give up.
i don't know what you want me to do....all my votes are between holt and magi....convince magi
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
]Vote kill Zasz
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top