- Joined
- May 23, 2015
- Messages
- 1,230
- Reaction score
- 315
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Well, let's be honest him having chain mail is probably due to everyone else saying "PUT MORE WEIGHT ON HIM!!! MAKE HIM WEAKER HURRY!!!"Well gold ranges from a yellowish to an orange hue. And since it can be iridiscent the color changes depending on the lighting.
Here I think it's just an issue of the coloring, like @Yakkun pointed out it could be because Suzuki used different pens, or even digital softwares to do the coloring, and they're not always the same. But I like that he appears to have gold hair, not orange hair per say.
Again it would fit with sunshine quite well. And yes it is his armor from the flashback, but I'm not sure if I like how the chainmail on his arms looks, if that's chainmail.
Either way I really like the colors, they're not too bright, and his scheme (gold hair, blue eyes) is also reflected on his armor. Good job Suzuki.
Escanor: "I like the armor, but, the chainmail seems to be made to drain my magic... meh, i can beta you all anyway!"
Judging by the fact that everything he seems to have in his position is super heavy... one might think that this is the sealed version of his ST and that the sheer weight is actually to stop him going all out!
Can you imagine that, then he picks up Excalibur and just wrecks shop in less than a second?
Because, we know he is very fast because he managed to snatch Rhitta off of Galan without him noticing and he even swung it fast enough for Galan's top half to go flying through the bar before his arms hit the ground.
I feel like Escanor's speed is something they may want to limit!
Also... I don't think he really needs the armor does he XD
Considering he might just melt it :P
What if the anime's black and red is actually him having charred his own armor after wearing it just once XD




Slader



