You said you would reveal your role today zasz.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I said that I might reveal it, but only if the situation demands it.You said you would reveal your role today zasz.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You had the same opnion about Ust. Actually, I wasnt so sure about him, you made me change my mind. I should have listen demonspeed. You and DD was wrong. If you guys are mafia I'm not sure, but I'll you pay more attention now for sure. We lost many townies because we dont vote well. I didnt lynch any of this guys before. I can't say the same about you.I'm pretty sure that someone from Hoenn is a mafia at this point.
It's either DD or Tata in my opinion.
I think I might trust you Demon.
As for Maz....why the hell didn't you use your action? O_O
Have you been blocked by any chance?
If not, your claim is getting even more suspicious...
Anyway.....
Votekill Tata
Enough of that just say your role.You had the same opnion about Ust. Actually, I wasnt so sure about him, you made me change my mind. I should have listen demonspeed. You and DD was wrong. If you guys are mafia I'm not sure, but I'll you pay more attention now for sure. We lost many townies because we dont vote well. I didnt lynch any of this guys before. I can't say the same about you.
I'll wait Mazino and Holt say something because they are my main suspects right now. Holt needs to say who he investigated and Holt why he didnt infect anyone.
I was suspecting of him because he was playing really agressive, I played one time with if I can remember and he wasnt agressive, he wasnt mafia as well if I'm not wrong. He made terrible votes and have strong opnions about all the townies he voted for. I think it's too careless for a good intended townie. But I wasnt sure at all, this wasnt enough for me, and I wasnt sure about gnut too, so I really made a safe vote. I knew nobody was suspecting him, only me. I didnt want to be wrong like you guys was about panda and etc. In the end of the story I followed my intuition and hearded DD and Zasz and got screwed.Yes, it is most likely Tata since she voted for Ust' despite what she said last phase. Though my trust in DD is fading as well.
Well, well, well, I was right about you then DD. LOLI am bulletproof townie. Now you guys reveal your role it's already end game and if we lynch a townie the game is over, just have everyone say their role and if someone messes up we vote for them.



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
vote kill zaszWell, well, well, I was right about you then DD. LOL
You know, this is the situation I was waiting for and guess what, it demands that I reveal my role right now.
In fact I AM the Bulletproof.
Of course, there could be two of them in this game, but we all know what happened in the previous game with Evil.![]()
Because you jumped on me out of nowhere. And I made it clear. I was the last to vote cause I didnt know about that and had to read everything. He had already 2 votes and the rest I already explained. I had to decide it. I didnt say he was innocent, I said it was a safe vote, it's totally different. Nobody voted on him before and I did th bandwagon? Ok.I was the only one who didn't want USt dead so all of you are suspicious in my eyes but @Tatasugoi wanted either Ust or me dead. And in the previous day phase she thought he was innocent. It's like she jumped on the bandwagon.
But if you still have doubts, we can vote for Holt, I a sure he is Mafia but we'll see what he'll say. I had thought that maybe goi would be safe because the Mafia in our group would have read about my theory, but if it's Tata maybe she didn't read everything or they took the risk nonetheless.
I'm a hider. Today I was reading the roles and realized that I'm not passive.Enough of that just say your role.
I was the only one who didn't want USt dead so all of you are suspicious in my eyes but @Tatasugoi wanted either Ust or me dead. And in the previous day phase she thought he was innocent. It's like she jumped on the bandwagon.
But if you still have doubts, we can vote for Holt, I a sure he is Mafia but we'll see what he'll say. I had thought that maybe goi would be safe because the Mafia in our group would have read about my theory, but if it's Tata maybe she didn't read everything or they took the risk nonetheless.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Now I'm more confused. D:Well, well, well, I was right about you then DD. LOL
You know, this is the situation I was waiting for and guess what, it demands that I reveal my role right now.
In fact I AM the Bulletproof.
Of course, there could be two of them in this game, but we all know what happened in the previous game with Evil.![]()
Pfft, is that all you have to say?What makes holt suspicious to me is he revealed his role after two detectives died. Then again he actually revealed his role and he wasn't really prompted to do it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
vote kill zasz

There's no need to be confused Tata, for I am the genuine Bulletproof.Now I'm more confused. D:
Take care Tata and see ya later!I'm between Mazino, Holt, Zasz and DD. But I have to be sure. I have to go now, I have a endoscopy. But I'll be back to read and vote.

No. Should be easy to guess at this point anyway, but I won't confirm anything unless we lynch a mafia today.Say your role demon everyone revealed already beside magi.
Ah yes and since I can be killed only during the day phase you're trying to have everyone gang up against me so that they can votekill me and get rid of me, right?It's either me or zasz right now. I can provide proof in that first I voted to kill erin and zasz didn't. I hinted about my role being passive the whole game from day 1 although zasz also said he was passive role. I talked about the effect using the elite four kill would have on bulletproof cause I wondered if I could just nullify the kill so we wouldn't kill a potential townie, hardy said it wouldn't as you guys remember. zasz is mafia.
