Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Then you are mafia with zasz as far as I am concerned, there is no role left that you can't possibly reveal at this stage beside freeman but you said you had night role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah yes and since I can be killed only during the day phase you're trying to have everyone gang up against me so that they can votekill me and get rid of me.
You cunning mafia. :derp
Same can be said of you.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Then you are mafia with zasz as far as I am concerned, there is no role left that you can't possibly reveal at this stage beside freeman but you said you had night role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Same can be said of you.
The only difference is that I'm telling the truth, while you're not...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Then vote for me fool if you think I am mafia or you waiting in case another bandwagon shows up?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
PECK ZASZ 4X!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Cmon hit.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
PECK ZASZ 4X!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Cmon hit.
*Tochic used Peck 4 times*

But they all missed!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
For now, Vote Kill Holt.


I'm pretty sure that someone from Hoenn is a mafia at this point.
It's either DD or Tata in my opinion.
I think I might trust you Demon. :)
As for Maz....why the hell didn't you use your action? O_O
Have you been blocked by any chance?
If not, your claim is getting even more suspicious...

Anyway.....

Votekill Tata
What makes holt suspicious to me is he revealed his role after two detectives died. Then again he actually revealed his role and he wasn't really prompted to do it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

vote kill zasz
Ah yes and since I can be killed only during the day phase you're trying to have everyone gang up against me so that they can votekill me and get rid of me, right?
You cunning mafia. :derp

Votekill DD

3 out of 7 votes.


1x (Krabby's Punishment)
1x (Krabby's Punishment)
1x (Flygon & Zasz)
1x (Salamence & Demonspeed)
1x (Torchic & digitaldude)


Day 4 ends in 5 hours 30 mins​
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Then you are mafia with zasz as far as I am concerned, there is no role left that you can't possibly reveal at this stage beside freeman but you said you had night role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Same can be said of you.
I never said I have a night role.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Calm down and wait for Holt at least...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I never said I have a night role.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Calm down and wait for Holt at least...
Right holt and mazino to reveal what they did last night. And tata never said who she hid behind just that she is hider.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The battle period is now over!

There will be another one in 3 hours.​
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Damn, forgot about the battle phase!:darn
Nice peck by the way DD.:teehee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top