Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
damn this is tough ....if DD is bp, and is killed we lose this...and im afraid i or demon if he is doc wont make the night
Demonspeed just said he broke the rules of the game night 1 and
thx for the info,almost forgot that ...what were his results?
grysun, gnut and go1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
wait not grysun but you mazino he said all are guilty and said he is insane.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Changing my vote. Votekill g01 this is about the only other suspect I have for now. As for why I'm changing from Greg, it's because of mazino's reveal. I'm a detective. I checked Greg on the first night and got guilty and that's why I went after him next day, but Gry had already been revealed as detective and I wasn't sure imy sanity, that's why though I pushed him and would've voted him, I didn't completely run through. Last night, I checked maz in hopes of confirming my sanity. Also got guilty on him. Of course, Panda got revealed as Detective as well and may have checked Greg and gotten guilty also. Anyway, my results either mean I'm paranoid or insane, both of which cannot exactly confirm greg right now.
Here he says it.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
holt sounds like mafia
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
But that breaks the rules of the game! and what you mean you used on magi you knew you were insane doctor since day 1?
I simply took the risk. It doesn't break any rules. Hardy is the one I PMed and he didn't send me a reply.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
you and DD both BP well one has to lie, he seemed more trustworthy all these days,though i have no proof about both
Then tell me, what good would lying do me in this kind of situation?
If I were a mafia, it wouldn't make any sense, considering that the day after I would be automatically targeted and votekilled by everyone...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
there should be like 15 mins left to vote... I think demonspeeds last few posts unraveled him. cmon he said he willingly skipped night phase because he didn't want to do the role and then acts as if he is insane doctor without any proof.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Then tell me, what good would lying do me in this kind of situation?
If I were a mafia, it wouldn't make any sense, considering that the day after I would be automatically targeted and votekilled by everyone...
i know,still its weird ...last time it was you too

why did you want ust to die ,just tell me this?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Then tell me, what good would lying do me in this kind of situation?
If I were a mafia, it wouldn't make any sense, considering that the day after I would be automatically targeted and votekilled by everyone...
you only need to kill 1 townie today to win zasz I think you know that.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
there should be like 15 mins left to vote... I think demonspeeds last few posts unraveled him. cmon he said he willingly skipped night phase because he didn't want to do the role and then acts as if he is insane doctor without any proof.
yeah but a game gotta have a doc,and only he claims it...if there are 3 dets and 1 doc it makes sense
if magi is doc he should have revealed it but he doesnt
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
14 - 17 = 4 Mafias you see zasz you only need 1 townie lynched today it was worth the risk to kill me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
there is 3 mafia and 4 townie......
--- Double Post Merged, ---
yeah but a game gotta have a doc,and only he claims it...if there are 3 dets and 1 doc it makes sense
if magi is doc he should have revealed it but he doesnt
nothing in the rules say there needs to be 1 doc.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
i know,still its weird ...last time it was you too

why did you want ust to die ,just tell me this?
Because his play was way too aggressive and it looked like he was trying very hard to attract the attention on different people...
Of course, I had no definite proof of that...
It was just an hunch, which in the end was proven wrong...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
14 - 17 = 4 Mafias you see zasz you only need 1 townie lynched today it was worth the risk to kill me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
there is 3 mafia and 4 townie......
Seven players are alive, so even if two die, there will be 5 townies.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Because his play was way too aggressive and it looked like he was trying very hard to attract the attention on different people...
Of course, I had no definite proof of that...
It was an hunch, which in the end was proven to be wrong...
I told you demon zasz said that not we....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Seven players are alive, so even if two die, there will be 5 townies.
There is 4 townies and 3 mafia. one townie lynched today then means 3 townies 3 mafia.

14 - 17 = 4 check the mafia game rules for how many mafia per player number.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
we have a 15 player game so means 4 mafia, erin died so 3 mafia are left.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I told you demon zasz said that not we....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There is 4 townies and 3 mafia. one townie lynched today then means 3 townies 3 mafia.

14 - 17 = 4 check the mafia game rules for how many mafia per player number.
Well, of course, I won't deny it, but you agreed with me, because it was convenient to you, getting rid of a Townie!
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Because his play was way too aggressive and it looked like he was trying very hard to attract the attention on different people...
Of course, I had no definite proof of that...
It was just an hunch, which in the end was proven wrong...
but aggressive play is not bad...he was the reason we killed eryn,proof enough for him to be town
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You deliberately mislead everyone with zasz about this saying oh if we wrong then we take out that guy...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
I told you demon zasz said that not we....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There is 4 townies and 3 mafia. one townie lynched today then means 3 townies 3 mafia.

14 - 17 = 4 check the mafia game rules for how many mafia per player number.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
we have a 15 player game so means 4 mafia, erin died so 3 mafia are left.
We have found 2 mafias, Erin and Philia.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Well, of course, I won't deny it, but you agreed with me, because it was convenient to you, getting rid of a Townie!
When you were voting it was split 1 magi and 1 to ust...you had all the power on who gets to die, you chose ust who you wanted to kill from the start of the pad convo.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top