Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Zasz first suggested killing ust and you trusted him.
What? It was you and Zasz, you actually voted for Ust and wrote your choice first. I was trusting you more than him back then. I said to kill magi and then Tata came and supported you two.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I have already locked my vote. DD dies today, if he is miraculously not Mafia, it means it's Zasz. But if he is Mafia, you are dead tomorrow. Better prepare your X Accuracies if you want to have a chance.
Honestly, it is very rare for two BP to be in the same game...
I'm a BP and that ain't a lie.
It would be really bad luck on my part if he was a BP too..
Just saying this so that you won't forget.
Either way, so far DD looks like a mafia to me...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,650
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
What? It was you and Zasz, you actually voted for Ust and wrote your choice first. I was trusting you more than him back then. I said to kill magi and then Tata came and supported you two.
zasz first suggested killing ust... you keep forgetting this the whole time.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
so tata is mafia,and zasz or DD too .....why killing ust when he was one of the most responsible for killing eryn
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,650
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
so tata is mafia,and zasz or DD too .....why killing ust when he was one of the most responsible for killing eryn
Zasz did this, he is a criminal mastermind and got away with it just end it mazino vote for me if you want I am done.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
For now, Vote Kill Holt.


I'm pretty sure that someone from Hoenn is a mafia at this point.
It's either DD or Tata in my opinion.
I think I might trust you Demon. :)
As for Maz....why the hell didn't you use your action? O_O
Have you been blocked by any chance?
If not, your claim is getting even more suspicious...

Anyway.....

Votekill Tata
What makes holt suspicious to me is he revealed his role after two detectives died. Then again he actually revealed his role and he wasn't really prompted to do it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

vote kill zasz
Ah yes and since I can be killed only during the day phase you're trying to have everyone gang up against me so that they can votekill me and get rid of me, right?
You cunning mafia. :derp

Votekill DD
Uh, @Tatasugoi what do you mean by who I infected?


Also, guys I checked g01, also got Guilty. I was going to check Ust but I suspected g01 more.

Votekill DD

I'm not buying 2 BPs in this game. Also, your hint was that you don't have a night role iirc but BP is a night role. That's literally the only time it works. Lastly, I recall you were one of the last to vote Erin, citing that you did it for the badge (which I don't doubt).

Between Demon, Tata and Magi, there's another Mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Demonspeed & @Lovemagi wtf are your roles?

Let's end this... Vote kill DD and Torchic.
No it's your this refusal to reveal role on claims of being obvious and pathetic attempt at changing the subject. I will investigate but don't think that killing me will stop anything
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lock on DD. I'm off anyway
vote kill demonspeed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just lock the votes end the dayphase.
Yeah, I am pretty much done here. I have said what I have said. Votelock Demonspeed

If people are really this blind and not looking at the mistakes and the facts that were pointed towards them than nothing to do about it.

5 out of 7 votes.


4x (Flygon & Zasz; Tyranitar & Holt; Flygon's Earthquake; Salamence & Demonspeed)
3x (Krabby's Punishment; Torchic & digitaldude; Totodile & Lovemagi)
1x (Krabby's Punishment)

30 mins left.
​
Following player(s) haven't voted yet:
  • Tatasugoi
  • Mazino

Also, be aware of reoccurrences.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
so tata is mafia,and zasz or DD too .....why killing ust when he was one of the most responsible for killing eryn
Because "He is too aggressive this game" they said :invalid.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
What? It was you and Zasz, you actually voted for Ust and wrote your choice first. I was trusting you more than him back then. I said to kill magi and then Tata came and supported you two.
who were your night actions...you think you are sane?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,650
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Because "He is too aggressive this game" they said :invalid.
ZASZ SAID THAT! fck you troll.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
who were your night actions...you think you are sane?
He never said his night actions true...
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You went its either lovemagi or ust in the chat.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
who were your night actions...you think you are sane?
I targeted Magi the second night to check my sanity. Third night I targeted Zasz, because of what he told us when we were discussing, that he might reveal his role, and it led us to this. I did nothing the first night because I was hesitating.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,650
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I targeted Magi the second night to check my sanity. Third night I targeted Zasz, because of what he told us when we were discussing, that he might reveal his role, and it led us to this. I did nothing the first night because I was hesitating.
You didn't use your night role first night? mafia....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Like imagine if doctor didn't use his role because he didn't want to...like what?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
so you could still be insane if zasz is bp he couldnt be killed ...but you all killing ust is not understandable...well we gotta have at least one doc,though there should be two if gthere were two dets-...:hmm
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
You didn't use your night role first night? mafia....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Like imagine if doctor didn't use his role because he didn't want to...like what?
I was hesitating because lot of things were unknown. Night 2 I used it on magi because I started to suspect him.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,650
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
so you could still be insane if zasz is bp he couldnt be killed ...but you all killing ust is not understandable...well we gotta have at least one doc,though there should be two if gthere were two dets-...:hmm
mazino there is not two detectives, there is 3 if you count holt.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
so you could still be insane if zasz is bp he couldnt be killed ...but you all killing ust is not understandable...well we gotta have at least one doc,though there should be two if gthere were two dets-...:hmm
The three went for Ust, I am the only one who voted for magi. It was a majority vote, proposed by DD himself.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,650
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I was hesitating because lot of things were unknown. Night 2 I used it on magi because I started to suspect him.
But that breaks the rules of the game! and what you mean you used on magi you knew you were insane doctor since day 1?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
damn this is tough ....if DD is bp, and is killed we lose this...and im afraid i or demon if he is doc wont make the night
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top