i missed that with zasz ...so it is either you or himplus tata or that leaves magibro they killed me town lost...zasz and I both claimed bulletproof I claimed first but zasz beat me in battle so I am dead.
i missed that with zasz ...so it is either you or himplus tata or that leaves magibro they killed me town lost...zasz and I both claimed bulletproof I claimed first but zasz beat me in battle so I am dead.
Because...Why would I? You pretty much are the other mafia. 'Doctor' and said 'no night role' hell over my dead body that I would even say a shit to a scum like you. We pretty much pointed that out to you did we not, hm?
I assume that you are talking to me. Please, quote me next time, is a lot more easier to read. But yes, I will. Since pretty much everyone 'claimed' a role even thought it is quiet obvious what I mean, lol.
ROFL WRONG QUOTE XD.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I got 4 votes out of 7 I am actually dead mazino.i missed that with zasz ...so it is either you or himplus tata or that leaves magi
?? And your point now is? You are not even making any sense oh so called 'doctor-sama'. You made a mistake with your 'claim', you should blame yourself for making mistakes that you could easily pretend, boy. As I said, I have said what I said sir 'no night role' 'I am the doctor' 'now let's be agressive with Holt together towards Magi', nice.Because...
![]()
So, assuming you are BP, you can be sure that Zasz is Mafia and yet you want me dead even though everything I said makes sense?Because can't kill zasz anymore.
yeah cuz i missed the battle phase for 30 minsI got 4 votes out of 7 I am actually dead mazino.
I know I am townie 100%, you are not 100% and I am not killing mazino.So, assuming you are BP, you can be sure that Zasz is Mafia and yet you want me dead even though everything I said makes sense?
well i trust you since a doctor has to be in ...its the others i dont trust,but witj me missing everything i was no help at allSo, assuming you are BP, you can be sure that Zasz is Mafia and yet you want me dead even though everything I said makes sense?
Zasz first suggested killing ust and you trusted him.See, Hoenn, I told you we should have killed magi.
What the hell Maz?again i cant battle ... demon DD sound like town ---while tata and zasz do not


i didnt see a mistake at all...where has he made itYeah, I am pretty much done here. I have said what I have said. Votelock Demonspeed
If people are really this blind and not looking at the mistakes and the facts that were pointed towards them than nothing to do about it.
I have already locked my vote. DD dies today, if he is miraculously not Mafia, it means it's Zasz. But if he is Mafia, you are dead tomorrow. Better prepare your X Accuracies if you want to have a chance.Funny that you are avoiding my facts, Demonspeed. No words to say anymore, hm? Out of options, boy?
I am townie and I die you win at night because nothing can stop you.I have already locked my vote. DD dies today, if he is miraculously not Mafia, it means it's Zasz. But if he is Mafia, you are dead tomorrow. Better prepare your X Accuracies if you want to have a chance.
you and DD both BP well one has to lie, he seemed more trustworthy all these days,though i have no proof about bothWhat the hell Maz?
At least tell me the reason.![]()