Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
bro they killed me town lost...zasz and I both claimed bulletproof I claimed first but zasz beat me in battle so I am dead.
i missed that with zasz ...so it is either you or himplus tata or that leaves magi
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Why would I? You pretty much are the other mafia. 'Doctor' and said 'no night role' hell over my dead body that I would even say a shit to a scum like you. We pretty much pointed that out to you did we not, hm?
Because...

I assume that you are talking to me. Please, quote me next time, is a lot more easier to read. But yes, I will. Since pretty much everyone 'claimed' a role even thought it is quiet obvious what I mean, lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
ROFL WRONG QUOTE XD.
:invalid
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Because...



:invalid
?? And your point now is? You are not even making any sense oh so called 'doctor-sama'. You made a mistake with your 'claim', you should blame yourself for making mistakes that you could easily pretend, boy. As I said, I have said what I said sir 'no night role' 'I am the doctor' 'now let's be agressive with Holt together towards Magi', nice.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
So, assuming you are BP, you can be sure that Zasz is Mafia and yet you want me dead even though everything I said makes sense?
I know I am townie 100%, you are not 100% and I am not killing mazino.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
See, Hoenn, I told you we should have killed magi.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
So, assuming you are BP, you can be sure that Zasz is Mafia and yet you want me dead even though everything I said makes sense?
well i trust you since a doctor has to be in ...its the others i dont trust,but witj me missing everything i was no help at all
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
killing ust was dumb also,one at least or two from you should be mafia
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
again i cant battle ... demon DD sound like town ---while tata and zasz do not
What the hell Maz?:eek:
At least tell me the reason.:-_-
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Yeah, I am pretty much done here. I have said what I have said. Votelock Demonspeed

If people are really this blind and not looking at the mistakes and the facts that were pointed towards them than nothing to do about it.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Yeah, I am pretty much done here. I have said what I have said. Votelock Demonspeed

If people are really this blind and not looking at the mistakes and the facts that were pointed towards them than nothing to do about it.
i didnt see a mistake at all...where has he made it
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Funny that you are avoiding my facts, Demonspeed. No words to say anymore, hm? Out of options, boy?
I have already locked my vote. DD dies today, if he is miraculously not Mafia, it means it's Zasz. But if he is Mafia, you are dead tomorrow. Better prepare your X Accuracies if you want to have a chance.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I have already locked my vote. DD dies today, if he is miraculously not Mafia, it means it's Zasz. But if he is Mafia, you are dead tomorrow. Better prepare your X Accuracies if you want to have a chance.
I am townie and I die you win at night because nothing can stop you.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
What the hell Maz?:eek:
At least tell me the reason.:-_-
you and DD both BP well one has to lie, he seemed more trustworthy all these days,though i have no proof about both
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top