What? It was you and Zasz, you actually voted for Ust and wrote your choice first. I was trusting you more than him back then. I said to kill magi and then Tata came and supported you two.Zasz first suggested killing ust and you trusted him.
What? It was you and Zasz, you actually voted for Ust and wrote your choice first. I was trusting you more than him back then. I said to kill magi and then Tata came and supported you two.Zasz first suggested killing ust and you trusted him.
Honestly, it is very rare for two BP to be in the same game...I have already locked my vote. DD dies today, if he is miraculously not Mafia, it means it's Zasz. But if he is Mafia, you are dead tomorrow. Better prepare your X Accuracies if you want to have a chance.
zasz first suggested killing ust... you keep forgetting this the whole time.What? It was you and Zasz, you actually voted for Ust and wrote your choice first. I was trusting you more than him back then. I said to kill magi and then Tata came and supported you two.
Zasz did this, he is a criminal mastermind and got away with it just end it mazino vote for me if you want I am done.so tata is mafia,and zasz or DD too .....why killing ust when he was one of the most responsible for killing eryn
For now, Vote Kill Holt.
I'm pretty sure that someone from Hoenn is a mafia at this point.
It's either DD or Tata in my opinion.
I think I might trust you Demon.
As for Maz....why the hell didn't you use your action? O_O
Have you been blocked by any chance?
If not, your claim is getting even more suspicious...
Anyway.....
Votekill Tata
What makes holt suspicious to me is he revealed his role after two detectives died. Then again he actually revealed his role and he wasn't really prompted to do it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
vote kill zasz
Ah yes and since I can be killed only during the day phase you're trying to have everyone gang up against me so that they can votekill me and get rid of me, right?
You cunning mafia.
Votekill DD
Uh, @Tatasugoi what do you mean by who I infected?
Also, guys I checked g01, also got Guilty. I was going to check Ust but I suspected g01 more.
Votekill DD
I'm not buying 2 BPs in this game. Also, your hint was that you don't have a night role iirc but BP is a night role. That's literally the only time it works. Lastly, I recall you were one of the last to vote Erin, citing that you did it for the badge (which I don't doubt).
Between Demon, Tata and Magi, there's another Mafia.
@Demonspeed & @Lovemagi wtf are your roles?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Let's end this... Vote kill DD and Torchic.
No it's your this refusal to reveal role on claims of being obvious and pathetic attempt at changing the subject. I will investigate but don't think that killing me will stop anything
Lock on DD. I'm off anyway--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
vote kill demonspeed.
Just lock the votes end the dayphase.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah, I am pretty much done here. I have said what I have said. Votelock Demonspeed
If people are really this blind and not looking at the mistakes and the facts that were pointed towards them than nothing to do about it.
Because "He is too aggressive this game" they saidso tata is mafia,and zasz or DD too .....why killing ust when he was one of the most responsible for killing eryn
.who were your night actions...you think you are sane?What? It was you and Zasz, you actually voted for Ust and wrote your choice first. I was trusting you more than him back then. I said to kill magi and then Tata came and supported you two.
ZASZ SAID THAT! fck you troll.Because "He is too aggressive this game" they said.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He never said his night actions true...who were your night actions...you think you are sane?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I targeted Magi the second night to check my sanity. Third night I targeted Zasz, because of what he told us when we were discussing, that he might reveal his role, and it led us to this. I did nothing the first night because I was hesitating.who were your night actions...you think you are sane?
You didn't use your night role first night? mafia....I targeted Magi the second night to check my sanity. Third night I targeted Zasz, because of what he told us when we were discussing, that he might reveal his role, and it led us to this. I did nothing the first night because I was hesitating.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I was hesitating because lot of things were unknown. Night 2 I used it on magi because I started to suspect him.You didn't use your night role first night? mafia....
Like imagine if doctor didn't use his role because he didn't want to...like what?--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
mazino there is not two detectives, there is 3 if you count holt.so you could still be insane if zasz is bp he couldnt be killed ...but you all killing ust is not understandable...well we gotta have at least one doc,though there should be two if gthere were two dets-...![]()
The three went for Ust, I am the only one who voted for magi. It was a majority vote, proposed by DD himself.so you could still be insane if zasz is bp he couldnt be killed ...but you all killing ust is not understandable...well we gotta have at least one doc,though there should be two if gthere were two dets-...![]()
But that breaks the rules of the game! and what you mean you used on magi you knew you were insane doctor since day 1?I was hesitating because lot of things were unknown. Night 2 I used it on magi because I started to suspect him.
Majority vote would be the only possible way to decide who to kill.The three went for Ust, I am the only one who voted for magi. It was a majority vote, proposed by DD himself.
thx for the info,almost forgot that ...what were his results?mazino there is not two detectives, there is 3 if you count holt.