- Joined
- Aug 19, 2014
- Messages
- 1,735
- Reaction score
- 2,734
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Assassination Classroom has hit 24 million copies in print
Man, I really thought Shibata Yuusaku would serialized Zippo.....Authors serialized in Jump GIGA and their works from right to left:
Tokyo Kigo Tanpou - Shiibashi Hiroshi
Blue Archipelago Sapporo・September
Story by Tsukuda Yuuto, Art by Hirakei
Shinigiwa - Fukuda Kentarou
Ginatashiki - Miki Yuu
Flower Samurai of Sahara - Shibata Yuusaku
Gensou Kojikiden (Illusionary Commentary on the Kojiki) - Kyou Kazuro
Why does Tsukuda Yuuto have another serialization? He has his hands full on SnS already.Blue Archipelago Sapporo・September
Story by Tsukuda Yuuto, Art by Hirakei
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, he did Cyborg Roggy. You are thinking of Peach Pluck and the guy that did Garden. No idea if or when he will be serialized, think he is a tremendous talent.Is Miki Yuu the guy that did that one battle manga about the momtaro legend, but like modern day, and it was called "Peach" something? Wish I could remember the name.
While the story of Zippo wasn't really anything original, I really did like the robot designs. I wish Shibata Yuusaku stayed with Zippo because those robot designs where really cool! I'm more surprised that he's doing another samurai story. Hopefully he's learned something since Yokemono.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
i think its just a one shotWhy does Tsukuda Yuuto have another serialization? He has his hands full on SnS already.
So Tokyo Ghoul and Haikyuu should be somewhere around that as well.....Assassination Classroom has hit 24 million copies in print
![]()
Oh, is there a preview pic available?Yeah, your right, Yuu Miki did Cyborg Roggy. Dang, his art has changed so much I didn't even recognize it.
I don't think all will be series,at least shiibashi and tsukuda I feels more a One shot than a series.According Anime News Network are series.
Thanks, it wasn't showing up for me earlier. Yeah, it does look like his art changed a bit. I didn't get to read the oneshot he did in NEXT from last fall. I think it's hard to launch so many series at once, and to determine which are successful. It seems with the recent magazine launches, there is only one breakout series and the rest struggle to survive.If you look on the previous page you can see his art there.
It's still scheduled for June 3rd, the cover just has not been revealed yet.Don't see the Yugari-san volume , it because it will have more chapter in the volume than Kimetsu , problem with the stock , don't want release it with BnH and other or simple only it wasn't shown
Ill post the data for all six volumes so far.How well does Black Clover sell? I can't say I'm a fan, nor can I say I hate it, but it really baffles me that it's stayed around for this long while other series with the exact same premise get cancelled after two volumes (closes series that comes to mind is Sensei no Baruji). I'm more or less curious to see how it sells because the ratings on Amazon Japan never go above 3 1/2 stars, a lot of people on here complain about it, and while I know the people on here aren't the people who buy Jump and vote every week, surely the Japanese must share the same sentiments. Black Clover is just an enigma to me. It's just hard to comprehend it's survival let alone it's success.
The are mangaka who professionally handle more than one serialization at a time. And Tsukuda is doing only the writing ever since his own drawn Shonen Shikku was cancelled.Why does Tsukuda Yuuto have another serialization? He has his hands full on SnS already.