it made me laugh...xD
That was Ann Dowd, now that I looked it up. She was amazing in The Leftovers, another HBO series.it made me laugh...xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So good lolYou watch preacher yet?

Mandatory?...where were you?Belated mandatory greetings after year(s). 'Ello!![]()

internshipMandatory?...where were you?![]()

Because you didn't visit my thread so I couldn't say hi there.Mandatory?...where were you?![]()

internship
@Doraku is practicing to be my spokesman.Why are you answering for her?![]()
I've been preoccupied from lurking much lately...Because you didn't visit my thread so I couldn't say hi there.
Here there everywhere. Jumping around to fulfillstupidassignments and finally graduated, now working at another faraway place. Back to the jumping around routine and assignments for now.![]()
Oh apparently, you two keep in touch@Doraku is practicing to be my spokesman.

With what?I've been preoccupied from lurking much lately...
Define faraway? I know Indonesia is large, but is it in another country?
Oh apparently, you two keep in touch![]()


Being too busy/tired...With what?
From west end to east end? Is that faraway enough? And the city is much smaller and simpler, unlike capitals I've lived in before.
Yeah, we keep in touch 1-2 days at my thread before we arrive here at your thread.![]()

