Turn me on to phantoms

Stoicism


  • Total voters
    23

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
it made me laugh...xD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yo...you get a chance to check Preacher?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Nah, I watch GoT when it airs and I forgot about it. Any good?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah....i thought it was quite entertaining.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You watch it ?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell

John Oliver hype :kappa
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You watch preacher yet?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is that a "im not planning to either" kinda nah?

XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Eh, it's not a hard plan either way really. Might catch up with it after GoT is done.
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
You watch preacher yet?
So good lol

I hope they are not going to botch the story up. The source material was really good too.
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Belated mandatory greetings after year(s). 'Ello! :ohaielmo
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why are you answering for her? :notsure
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Mandatory?...where were you? :notsure
Because you didn't visit my thread so I couldn't say hi there.

Here there everywhere. Jumping around to fulfill stupid assignments and finally graduated, now working at another faraway place. Back to the jumping around routine and assignments for now. :emocat

internship
Why are you answering for her? :notsure
@Doraku is practicing to be my spokesman.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Because you didn't visit my thread so I couldn't say hi there.

Here there everywhere. Jumping around to fulfill stupid assignments and finally graduated, now working at another faraway place. Back to the jumping around routine and assignments for now. :emocat
I've been preoccupied from lurking much lately...

Define faraway? I know Indonesia is large, but is it in another country?

@Doraku is practicing to be my spokesman.
Oh apparently, you two keep in touch :kappa
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I've been preoccupied from lurking much lately...

Define faraway? I know Indonesia is large, but is it in another country?


Oh apparently, you two keep in touch :kappa
With what? :derp

From west end to east end? Is that faraway enough? And the city is much smaller and simpler, unlike capitals I've lived in before.

Yeah, we keep in touch 1-2 days at my thread before we arrive here at your thread. :hmph
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
With what? :derp

From west end to east end? Is that faraway enough? And the city is much smaller and simpler, unlike capitals I've lived in before.

Yeah, we keep in touch 1-2 days at my thread before we arrive here at your thread. :hmph
Being too busy/tired...

Sure :kappa

Well, I meant before you decided to "return" :derp
 
Top