The purpose of this thread is to discuss/list your favourite villains.
Suggestions for discussion (just suggestions not compulsory
)
Friendly reminder...
Suggestions for discussion (just suggestions not compulsory
)- who are your favourite villains
- why were they good at the role of the villain
- who wasn't a particularly good villain
- are there any former villains you wish didn't turn to the good side
Friendly reminder...
- please don't turn this into a pure power level discussion. I understand this will factor into a villains' role and it can of course be talked about, but not to the point where it's feat X vs feat Y, or X >=< Y etc
- this thread is about the characters, not the arcs.
- please don't bash characters, healthy criticism is sufficient
- please be respectful to others opinions in open discussion
Last edited:
You don't see that a lot...






Especially for me, because I love villains and antiheroes more than any other characters. Let's start then:
), to him becoming a softie. Laxus also changed, but he remained being badass. Jellal should be on the same level, yet I can't help, but see him more as crybaby than badass. But lately he seems to retrieving the "man" status, so I'm optimistic
I definately have to reread this arc, maybe now, when I know the whole story, I will look at him from different perspective.