- Joined
- Apr 24, 2016
- Messages
- 73
- Reaction score
- 122
- Age
- 30
- Country
-
I believe that FDKM demo fist requires some charge time but not much (like sema and all). And to every one saying GC took one chapter to cast, you guys forget that all "one shot" events were occurring parallel. When the sky cleared out, Jellal did not even begin casting GC. So if you are telling me he started casting GC when he was walking to Neinhart, yea sure. I feel the sky clearing is something like how Natsu covers himself in flames:- an act of showing power. This doesn't necessarily mean they are charging up right from the start. But I will agree that this GC had a longer cast time but not by too much. And in the last few panels, GC was already ready but as we know, Neinhart plays a psychological game where he summoned Simon and only when Kagura 'killed' him, Jellal let go of the spell. Hell we do not even know when he began casting it. I will accept that it has quite a cast time but not like altairis level.
@MCG_Raven yea demo fist did not take much time to charge up. I believe Gray's and Lucy's reactions were parallel. Just like the one-shots in chapter 483.
This is however my opinion. I feel Jellal takes this but the Natsu arguments are swaying me by a bit.
@MCG_Raven yea demo fist did not take much time to charge up. I believe Gray's and Lucy's reactions were parallel. Just like the one-shots in chapter 483.
This is however my opinion. I feel Jellal takes this but the Natsu arguments are swaying me by a bit.
But it's probably slower than Natsu's FDK attacks. I think we also need to consider that it took a little time for Jellal to clear the skies, maybe 10 seconds? This also seems to come into play with Jellal's magic now (going off Meredy's comment). I don't think this is a big deal in the fight, but perhaps for HB magic to be used and/or be powerful he needs to part the sky.
