Okay, here is my final post on the burning of Ajeel's sands vs melting of GMG
Last edited:
In fact I like Erza over Laxus (not by much though since I love them both), but I try to be impartial and not biased toward characters. It's always difficult, everyone is a little biased towards a certain character. Maybe I'm a bit biased toward God Serena, Glidartz or the GoI BUT I admit that it may well be the case that God Serena is not that strong and the GoI are fodder at least.It had more to do with you making an assumption to prove your assumption. So yeah it should be pretty high up.
I wished you boosted erza to laxus level instead![]()

Well you're right but the protagonist is eventually bound to become the strongest character (in most shounens) and in this one, apparently, it'll also be this way.Hmm portrayal also put erza above natsu. At least before this arc.
And who doesn't have ass pull in this manga? Yeah Wahl did give him power, very inteligent of a spriggan android. SPRIGGAN as in, super strong; and android as in, super intelligent. So, PiS here.He did defeat Wahl on his own. But he had ass pull and Wahl did give him power too.
I don't understand what you mean. Laxus was not intangible, he was infected/poisoned by MBP so his organs were melted.mbp only seems to allow Wahl to land free hits on him like Marin did with ajeel. But I dont know.
Yeah Bradman's body was made of MBP which is a poisonous substance that provides intangibility to a body if it is made up by them. So it's like Cesar in One Piece who's made of gas. What does Laxus have to do with this?wasn't gajeel unable to hit Bradman as well. Wasn't ajeel completely immune to swords. So don't think laxus was that outstanding
Yeah cause red lightening isn't supposed to be a strong spell per se, but a regular spell of another element. This proves that Laxus could casually defeat Wahl if he wasn't immune to lightning. Laxu's strongest spell so far is his nuke.Well technically not even laxus own red lightening compares to his own nuke![]()
If you analyze the battles:So I dont know how much stronger laxus should be.
When he did that nuke against ajeel.
I thought he is pretty strong.
When erza defeated ajeel.
I thought laxus could mid diff her
After laxus defeated Wahl
I think laxus could maybe high diff erza.
Actually Erza did go all out so she's showcased all she can do already. Which means her beating Irene would be PiS, CiS, ass pull and plain stupid.Of course I have no idea about natsu. Since he hasn't gotten a good match yet. Well erza also was unable to show her new magic thanks nature of ajeel magic.
Natsu hasn't been showed with "poof speed" or "lines speed" as in faster than the eye can see (I think). The fastest anyone can get is being there in one panel and not being there in the following panel (only shown by Acnologia when blitzing Serena and Natsu blitzing Zeref) but other than that I don't recall any significant speed feat from Natsu.What speed feat you are talking about?
Like that panel where laxus was drawn three times, you think natsu need that to be around laxus speed.
Well I guess there are sound reasons there to think they're on a similar level. Natsu's gonna eat the flame armor's attacks though so it'd be OK if she used that armor with a water sword. Erza definetely's got the counters for Natsu but Natsu's MP is just too high, he can produce a lot of heat, FDKM is just overkill for her. Also, Natsu is as fast as her, probably. Natsu can mid diff her.Natsu is not on Erza's level, in the latest chapter and the Ajeel fight showcased their speed. Erza was able to cover a large area of fodder in seconds. Natsu ran through fodder, he didn't attack them, and he didn't complexity finish them off.
Erza has flame armor and fast speeds which are two advantages she has over Natsu. Not only that but she can equip the swords that hit their target without them knowing it hit them. Erza combined with her armor, speed would defeat Natsu.
You may use the excuse that Natsu can burn the sword. Wrong because it's true to a certain extend and she can melt a sword moving at super sonic speeds instantly. He melted a knife but not instantly and not while someone is adding pressure on it.
Erza was able to drop Natsu with one hand in Tatarus and you believe 9 months means he can do the same? Wrong, Erza just doesn't have AOE attacks.
Erza has never been always around Laxus, just because Erza can give Laxus a mid diff battle (I'm being generous) in the past doesn't even come close to her around Laxus or being stronger than him. Laxus is the future GM of the manga, so to say Erza who is tiers below Laxus to be stronger is kind of ridiculous. Infact Erza with her Lighting empress armor (which has resistance to Lightining and favours) in the FF Arc still had trouble with a casual non-serious Laxus.Erza was always around laxus. In the end she will most likely be stronger.
Why would erza be the weakest main character at end? Did you see that throughout the manga. Erza getting beaten by the weakest while others out performing her. I am pretty sure it was always the other way around. that why I told you to take note of how the author treats erza.
And ajeel calling him insane and then going onwards to attack the guild while announcing his presence.
I will agree with that hype once I see laxus one shoting springgans left right and center.
Ur was hyped to be ws. Same hype given to bos erza. same hype given to that s class monster.
Unfortunately gray might not come close to ws now, but bos erza was stated to be there. I am sorry if you dont like that erza s actually pretty powerful.
Myriad of reasons was also why erza was having trouble with ajeel, but of course since everyone hates erza, they are pretty much ignored.
Dude you shouldn't have said thatLOL What did I just read.
Base Natsu > Laxus? Base Natsu NEVER showed something as impressive as Laxus did. Seriously, Laxus outclasses him in every feat, it's not even close. Laxus is tiers above Base Natsu, he is even still above FDKM Natsu.
Erza > Gray? That's even funnier. Gray will just instafreeze Erza. A discussion isn't even needed for this, Erza isn't as impressive as she was like 10 years ago.
So I guess Natsu, Laxus and Gildarts can counter Age Seal just because they can?
You'll be accused of being an Erza hater, or that you're a virgin for saying such blasphemy

This is how I know you're lying because I've always been the advocate Laxus>Natsu+Gajeel until the recent time skip.I provided many feats.
Proving things like
Laxus > natsu + gajeel
I literally brought up Erza saying Natsu was as strong as her.And erza >> natsu.
I disproved this and even brought up when Gray said purely Laxus and Gildarts were the monsters of this guild.I showed things like laxus was never said to be on different playing field as erza.
Compared to Natsu, Gajeel and Laxus? Yeah, she hasYou were talking things like
Erza improved the least
Eigor? It was Natsu and Arira and Natsu lost because Wind is natrually >>FireNatsu >>>>>>>>> someone who was beating crap out of him because erigor used his most strongest spell to blow away natsu most weakest spell
Never said this.natsu >>>>> gray.
Erza said so herself and Natsu beat Jose's strongest mage. You were tryna to use Erza's notoriety as evidenceNatsu = erza because again erza said so ignoring many other hyped and feats.

Direct statements aren't the completely same as hype.And hypes are accurate unless you dont like him
Makaraov shut up when they activated their magic and I was the one who brought up Jura's magic level in the GMG so again you're talking bullshit.No you didn't like how markarov though ajeel will fodderize 5 fairy tail members after seeing them all. You started talking about activation of mp, which apparently didn't exist in GMG along with reputation.
You never were ready to admit that jura hype could be wrong.
And why is that overly impressive?Ajeel is faster because he waltz around erza.
Who says regular Laxus isn't as fast as Erza again?Wahl is slower because he was just keeping up with base laxus (happy)
He didn't one shot Wahl. And conveniently forget it was an ass pull.
He one shot a Spirggan you clown. But let me guess...Bleunote>Wahl right?He hasn't shown any such powers so why should I agree with that.
Do you literally spam and post meaningless and useless bullshit over and over as if it means something. are you some kind of Pro-Erza bot?erza neither fought and they are crying .
Erza beat Irene and haters cry.
This is where I rank everyone right now.
Italics are where I predict the power-levels are going to be with future power-ups.
Gaps are tiers.
List is in order, but feel free to +/- 2.
Acnologia
Igneel
Natsu (Dragon Force: Fully-dragonized)
Zeref
Natsu (Igneel's power}
August
Irene
Natsu (Dragon Force: Half-dragonized)
Larcade
Laxus
Gildarts
Dimaria
God Serena
Brandish
Ajeel
Invel
Natsu (FDK mode)
Gray (Devil Force: Fully-demonized)
Gajeel (Black Iron mode)
Jacob
Neinhart
Bradman
Ikusatsunagi
Chelia (3rd Origin)
Erza
Mirajane (Mard Geer takeover)
Natsu (Base)
Gray (Devil Force: Half-demonized)
Gajeel (Base)
Hyperion
Wolfheim
Warrod
Mirajane (Alegria takeover)
Jura
Makarov
Bluenote
Technically Mid-high diff isn't wrecking. Low-lowest middiff is wrecking. So Natsu would low-low mid diff.I agree that Natsu would wreck Titania, but a stomp is stretching it. I say he would take her down mid/high difficulty.
Honestly it is YOU who shouldn't have bothered because you can't seem to comprehend the definition of value of scaling, benefit of doubt, and hype, but thanks for your meaningless input lol.Honestly, you shouldn't have bothered, since your reply is just as nonsensical to me as the other person's. But thanks for trying!
Well, I accounted her slayer advantage against Dimaria, and that's why I have her below Dimaria and the other Spriggans. I don't think she should be 2 tiers below Dimaria.Chelia was enhanced by DF's magic, and she fought someone she had a slaying advantage too. So she's too high. You should put in brackets (against god slayers) for TO Chelia.
Base Gajeel is way too high. I like Gajeel but he's way too high in his base mode. There's no way Base Gajeel can give GMG Laxus a high diff, so he's well below Jura and the others. Algeria Mira>Base Gajeel
Mira with Marde takeover doesn't exist.
Provide evidence that Natsu can melt a fire immune sword?In fact I like Erza over Laxus (not by much though since I love them both), but I try to be impartial and not biased toward characters. It's always difficult, everyone is a little biased towards a certain character. Maybe I'm a bit biased toward God Serena, Glidartz or the GoI BUT I admit that it may well be the case that God Serena is not that strong and the GoI are fodder at least.
I don't understand what you mean by "it had more to do with you making an assumption to prove your assumption"
Well you're right but the protagonist is eventually bound to become the strongest character (in most shounens) and in this one, apparently, it'll also be this way.
The gap between Erza and Natsu before beginning of series was HUGE, by the beginning of series it began to close more and more; right at the beginning of the series Natsu wants to fight Erza and the fight is interrupted. Natsu states he's become strong as hell and he'd put up a fight or even win (we all know he wouldn't). The gap between them two begins to close and close and by the GMG the gap is ultra small and by Alvarez I'd say they're ALMOST equals. In this arc, I'd say they're equals when Natsu is in base, but in FDKM he wins badddd.
However the gap between Laxus and Natsu was bigger since the gap between Erza and Natsu was one tier and the gap between Laxus and Erza was also one tier, so the gap between Laxus and Natsu was around two tiers. Now this gap should be one tier or even maybe less.
And who doesn't have ass pull in this manga? Yeah Wahl did give him power, very inteligent of a spriggan android. SPRIGGAN as in, super strong; and android as in, super intelligent. So, PiS here.
The fact that Wahl gave him a powerup only downplays him. He may have a lot of raw power, if he cannot use it properly in the end he's not that good.
I don't understand what you mean. Laxus was not intangible, he was infected/poisoned by MBP so his organs were melted.
Yeah Bradman's body was made of MBP which is a poisonous substance that provides intangibility to a body if it is made up by them. So it's like Cesar in One Piece who's made of gas. What does Laxus have to do with this?
Yeah cause red lightening isn't supposed to be a strong spell per se, but a regular spell of another element. This proves that Laxus could casually defeat Wahl if he wasn't immune to lightning. Laxu's strongest spell so far is his nuke.
If you analyze the battles:
Erza put up a decent fight against Ajeel but the latter had the upper hand and she only won because it was a teamup of Erza+Bisca(with Jupiter) so it was not exactly 1 vs 1. Ajeel > Erza.
Laxus beat Wahl on his own while doubledly handicapped. Which means Laxus >>> Wahl.
Wahl >= Ajeel
Laxus >>> Erza. Laxus easy diffs her.
Actually Erza did go all out so she's showcased all she can do already. Which means her beating Irene would be PiS, CiS, ass pull and plain stupid.
Natsu hasn't been showed with "poof speed" or "lines speed" as in faster than the eye can see (I think). The fastest anyone can get is being there in one panel and not being there in the following panel (only shown by Acnologia when blitzing Serena and Natsu blitzing Zeref) but other than that I don't recall any significant speed feat from Natsu.
Well I guess there are sound reasons there to think they're on a similar level. Natsu's gonna eat the flame armor's attacks though so it'd be OK if she used that armor with a water sword. Erza definetely's got the counters for Natsu but Natsu's MP is just too high, he can produce a lot of heat, FDKM is just overkill for her. Also, Natsu is as fast as her, probably. Natsu can mid diff her.
Also Natsu CAN melt pretty much any material no mater the speed at which it approaches him as long as it enters the heat range. The closer to his body, the faster it melts.
But your post is OK I guess, it's one of your most sensible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Apparently since Erza doesn't have AOE attacks automatically means anyone with a large AOE spells make them superior, FKD demolition fist has a small radius, so Erza can just run to the side of it.I don't know how you can even debate that Erza is >> Natsu at this point in time. You may have a point like in BOS, but that's it. I don't even like Natsu. but the sheer overestimation of Erza on this thread is quite apparent.
I meant when you are arguing, you used your own assumption that hybrion can some how b near erza level and then started saying Serena will low diff 3 x erza + jura. So obviously Serena >>> ajeel.In fact I like Erza over Laxus (not by much though since I love them both), but I try to be impartial and not biased toward characters. It's always difficult, everyone is a little biased towards a certain character. Maybe I'm a bit biased toward God Serena, Glidartz or the GoI BUT I admit that it may well be the case that God Serena is not that strong and the GoI are fodder at least.
I don't understand what you mean by "it had more to do with you making an assumption to prove your assumption"
Well you're right but the protagonist is eventually bound to become the strongest character (in most shounens) and in this one, apparently, it'll also be this way.
The gap between Erza and Natsu before beginning of series was HUGE, by the beginning of series it began to close more and more; right at the beginning of the series Natsu wants to fight Erza and the fight is interrupted. Natsu states he's become strong as hell and he'd put up a fight or even win (we all know he wouldn't). The gap between them two begins to close and close and by the GMG the gap is ultra small and by Alvarez I'd say they're ALMOST equals. In this arc, I'd say they're equals when Natsu is in base, but in FDKM he wins badddd.
However the gap between Laxus and Natsu was bigger since the gap between Erza and Natsu was one tier and the gap between Laxus and Erza was also one tier, so the gap between Laxus and Natsu was around two tiers. Now this gap should be one tier or even maybe less.
And who doesn't have ass pull in this manga? Yeah Wahl did give him power, very inteligent of a spriggan android. SPRIGGAN as in, super strong; and android as in, super intelligent. So, PiS here.
The fact that Wahl gave him a powerup only downplays him. He may have a lot of raw power, if he cannot use it properly in the end he's not that good.
I don't understand what you mean. Laxus was not intangible, he was infected/poisoned by MBP so his organs were melted.
Yeah Bradman's body was made of MBP which is a poisonous substance that provides intangibility to a body if it is made up by them. So it's like Cesar in One Piece who's made of gas. What does Laxus have to do with this?
Yeah cause red lightening isn't supposed to be a strong spell per se, but a regular spell of another element. This proves that Laxus could casually defeat Wahl if he wasn't immune to lightning. Laxu's strongest spell so far is his nuke.
If you analyze the battles:
Erza put up a decent fight against Ajeel but the latter had the upper hand and she only won because it was a teamup of Erza+Bisca(with Jupiter) so it was not exactly 1 vs 1. Ajeel > Erza.
Laxus beat Wahl on his own while doubledly handicapped. Which means Laxus >>> Wahl.
Wahl >= Ajeel
Laxus >>> Erza. Laxus easy diffs her.
Actually Erza did go all out so she's showcased all she can do already. Which means her beating Irene would be PiS, CiS, ass pull and plain stupid.
Natsu hasn't been showed with "poof speed" or "lines speed" as in faster than the eye can see (I think). The fastest anyone can get is being there in one panel and not being there in the following panel (only shown by Acnologia when blitzing Serena and Natsu blitzing Zeref) but other than that I don't recall any significant speed feat from Natsu.
Well I guess there are sound reasons there to think they're on a similar level. Natsu's gonna eat the flame armor's attacks though so it'd be OK if she used that armor with a water sword. Erza definetely's got the counters for Natsu but Natsu's MP is just too high, he can produce a lot of heat, FDKM is just overkill for her. Also, Natsu is as fast as her, probably. Natsu can mid diff her.
Also Natsu CAN melt pretty much any material no mater the speed at which it approaches him as long as it enters the heat range. The closer to his body, the faster it melts.
But your post is OK I guess, it's one of your most sensible.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You are not being generous, you are just being silly. Laxus never mid diff erza. Nor he had mid diff any erza opponent. So you saying this is equivalent of me saying bos erza could mid diff gildarts and I am being generousErza has never been always around Laxus, just because Erza can give Laxus a mid diff battle (I'm being generous) in the past doesn't even come close to her around Laxus or being stronger than him. Laxus is the future GM of the manga, so to say Erza who is tiers below Laxus to be stronger is kind of ridiculous. Infact Erza with her Lighting empress armor (which has resistance to Lightining and favours) in the FF Arc still had trouble with a casual non-serious Laxus.
Because past events are not indication that status quo will live to the end of the manga. Erza can easily be the weakest main character in the series, well one of because she might be ahead of Wendy still. The slayers in this manga have transformations, and more hype in general compared to Erza who's a normal (strong but not as strong as you think) mage, so it's a given that guys like Natsu, Laxus, Gray and Gajeel will be ahead of Erza in precedence. We saw changes in this manga, no one expected Natsu to oneshot Bluenote even with his improvement, but he did, no one expected for Erza to state Natsu may have suprassed her through implications, but it has happened. Changes are inevitable in this manga.
Not sure why you are bringing up Ajeel. He's the most arrogant and cocky character right now in the manga, so he obviously his ego is huge enough that he believes that it was a fluke which August most likely disagrees with. We saw Ajeel shitting his pants at a mini nuke from Laxus, and Laxus only used a wave of his hand to do so, which implied either Ajeel would've been oneshotted or heavily injured, which is primarily the reason why August resorted to protecting him. now imagine Laxus using a stronger nuke. Ajeel would be done for.
Ur was hyped to be WS, and her power was unknown so benefit of doubt can be given to her, on the other hand Erza's feats around the time weren't WS level. Ur was quite impressive against Deliora.
Unfortunately instead of baiting @bold , you're not being reasonable. You're just frustrated @ people even though we are giving valid and reasonable reasons for why Gray is above Erza.
Myriad of reasons doesn't account to Erza because Marin's interference didn't play a huge part to Erza getting stomped, and in Gray's case, he was using his base power compared to Erza going all out, so a huge difference here. No one is ignoring Erza's feats, she was also complimented by @Brandish in her bout with Ajeel. Just because we are not favouring Erza doesn't mean we hate her. I literally don't understand why some do this, just because we are not favouring a character doesn't mean we hate them. We just have different view points on the matter.
Dude you shouldn't have said thatYou'll be accused of being an Erza hater, or that you're a virgin for saying such blasphemy
Seriously though, well said. Laxus is simply tiers above Base Natsu, and there should be no issue if one wants to believe Gray is > Erza considering we are not going by strictly feats here, but also looking at the firm picture.![]()

gray statement said laxus and gildarts wont even need training, and erza went through the entire tournament without so.This is how I know you're lying because I've always been the advocate Laxus>Natsu+Gajeel until the recent time skip.
You never proved shit, I literally brought up Erza saying Natsu was as strong as her.
I also shitted on this and even brought up when Gray said purely Laxus and Gildarts were the monsters of this guild.
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/259/10
Compared to Natsu, Gajeel and Laxus? Yeah, she has
Eigor? It was Natsu and Arira and Natsu lost because Wind is natrually >>Fire
Never said this.
Erza said so herself and Natsu beat Jose's strongest mage. You were tryna to use Erza's notoriety as evidence
Direct statements aren't the completely same as hype.
Makaraov shut the fuck up when they activated their magic and I was the one who brought up Jura's magic level in the GMG so again you're talking bullshit.
Though all hypes for erza was based on reputation apparently
If you proved me wrong I would, something you didn't do.
And why is that overly impressive?
Who says regular Laxus isn't as fast as Erza again?
He did one shot Wahl, through Wahl's own admission none of the blows prior done anything.
He one shot a Spirggan you clown. But let me guess...Bleunote>Wahl right?
It was never mentioned it was a fire IMMUNE sword, it's a sword made of water and it should evapore if the heat is too high (if the MP of that heat is superior to the user of the sword, maybe).Provide evidence that Natsu can melt a fire immune sword?
We're talking about BDKM Natsu here not base Natsu. Base Natsu casually stomped Bluenote and I'm saying that Erza would beat base Natsu with high difficulty, so I'm boosting Erza quite a lot here.Natsu may have hot fire but theres no way he can melt Erza's sword moving at super speeds and super strength at the same time. The knife hit his body and it was still there and melting.
It's not about Erza not having high AoE attacks, it's about Erza not being borderline spriggan level and BDKM Natsu being so. That is to say, BDKM is strong enough to be a spriggan, although he'd likely be the weakest; Erza is not there yet. Erza didn't have a strong enough attack to defeat a spriggan (nakagami wouldn't have been enough alone, Jupiter was required) whereas BDKM Natsu does have an attack strong enough to put a spriggan down.Apparently since Erza doesn't have AOE attacks automatically means anyone with a large AOE spells make them superior, FKD demolition fist has a small radius, so Erza can just run to the side of it.
When we don't have facts, we use assumptions. IMHO, it's as valid to think that God Serena is a regular spriggan tier and the GoI are trash, than to think that the GoI are rathter powerful and that God Serena is above the regular spriggan. Why? Cause we don't have facts to determine either of the two options.I meant when you are arguing, you used your own assumption that hybrion can some how b near erza level and then started saying Serena will low diff 3 x erza + jura. So obviously Serena >>> ajeel.
By that same token, can you please give proof that Laxus hasn't always been one tier above Erza, and Erza one tier above Natsu, up until moreorless Tartaros arc? I think it's pretty straightforward: the series began with an Erza who was superior to Natsu, and that gap was enclosing bit by bit until we arrived at Tartaros where it's likely that gap was ALMOST non-existant. Also, Laxus has always been one tier above Erza since she herself mentioned it'd take her + Mira (or 2x her) to take Jura down, who is around as strong as GMG Laxus.For example this
"However the gap between Laxus and Natsu was bigger since the gap between Erza and Natsu was one tier and the gap between Laxus and Erza was also one tier, so the gap between Laxus and Natsu was around two tiers. Now this gap should be one tier or even maybe less."
Is an assumption
You need to give proof for this.
Unfortunately, Laxus and Erza haven't fought a same opponent with different outcomes. Both were trashed by Hades but Laxus performed MUCH better. Laxus lowdiffed a tartaros demon, Erza extremediffed one (although Kyoka was stronger than Tempesta so it's hard to make an assumption). Laxus beat Jura, Erza mentioned it'd take her + Mira (or 2x her) to MAYBE take him down. In this arc, Laxus could casually beat a spriggan (Ajeel) and Erza couldn't do so without outer help and even then, she extreme diffed...Laxus reputation being spoken highly above erza reputation
You have show erza pissing herself when laxus walks in
You have to show laxus one shotting someone whose weaker version was beating a crap out of erza
You have to show erza getting blitz by someone. And the same someone then with help could not blitz laxus.
That's partially right. However Laxus defeated Wahl with an attack which was not his strongest attack. Actually it was an attack that could compete with a regular lightning attack, but the element was different and that is what trashed Wahl, who was not immune to that particular element. That is but an assumption, but since we have no feats that prove that red lightning is his strongest attack, then we can only provide assumptions.When Wahl gave him powers through pis, laxus achievement went down. He didn't completely solo him with his own power, in true sense of words
Laxus had double disadvantage: being injured in the inside + his enemy being immune to his magic. But then he had a CiS powerup: he was given lightning by his enemy. So let's say he was only in ONE disadvantage to equate it out. He still won, on his own.I am saying laxus facing such odds isn't unique to laxus vs Wahl gajeel had some disadvantage erza had some disadvantages
With erza win being the least ass pull win
Erza is stupidly versatile. While most mages only have one element (fire for Natsu, lightning for Laxus (although now he has red lightning)), Erza has various elements.It was two vs two. with erza winning
only two erza swords could harm ajeel one mid tier one and one high tier one. So she also had a serious disadvantage
Also when ajeel went all out, it made erza even more disadvantaged because she is not an aoe mage. And cqc she need her eyes. Ajeel only landed hits when erza couldn't see him.
That doesn't mean she didn't go all out, that just means that the magics that could affect Ajeel weren't strong enough to do so. It's as if you say: "Erza is a disadvantage because she has no counter for an enchantment that turns her into a mouse". Well, she's not in a disadvantage she's just plainly weak to do something against it.No erza didn't go all out in a sense that her other magic wouldn't effect ajeel sand body. So yeah she could have some new more powerful weapons which wouldn't work on ajeel sand body
What do you mean spoof or line speed ?
Putting "lol" at the end does not make your comment any more valid. If you think it is sensible that ranking someone based on feats not yet shown is wise, then okay. And tbh, I already pointed earlier why I don't think that makes sense, while agreeing to disagree, so your input isn't of use to me. Note that I wasn't even quoting or directing my comment at you, before you quoted me with your inane posts. I'd say thanks again, but not reallyHonestly it is YOU who shouldn't have bothered because you can't seem to comprehend the definition of value of scaling, benefit of doubt, and hype, but thanks for your meaningless input lol.
Are you dense? Erza wand co went through some training before they went to Celestial Spirit World and they aso got 2nd origin, Gray made it clear that Laxus and Gildarts were the only ones who could compete as they were without any power ups.gray statement said laxus and gildarts wont even need training, and erza went through the entire tournament without so.
But all your arguments starts and ends with that retarded guy said this or freed while having sex with laxus said this.
Or your own assumptions.
No wind is not >> fire. When I asked, you gave me the erigoe example.
So no need to reply.
To be fair your completely ignoring the fact that he was a Historia (at that time) and Historia's were flat out said to be much weaker than their original living selves.Why are there 53% votes for God Serena as a high tier Spriggan villain?
The poll clearly says in terms of villains. All this guy did was spray water and fire then had a mountain busting punch to his face and died.
English isn't your first language i'd assume, the poll was not asking about their strength, it was asking how good he was as a villain. He wasn't a threat to Fairy Tail making him a bad villain and the poll is constructed improperly. Mard Geer is still the best villain in this story, Acnologia on the other hand is just retard killing people for no reason.To be fair your completely ignoring the fact that he was a Historia (at that time) and Historia's were flat out said to be much weaker than their original living selves.
Hate to tell you, but the poll says "How strong is God Serena (in terms of villains)" @Brandish described it a lot better than I could so go read that postEnglish isn't your first language i'd assume, the poll was not asking about their strength, it was asking how good he was as a villain. He wasn't a threat to Fairy Tail making him a bad villain and the poll is constructed improperly. Mard Geer is still the best villain in this story, Acnologia on the other hand is just retard killing people for no reason.
Let me reconstruct the poll question for you. How would you rate God Serena as a villain?

Oh my word... It ask how strong he was as villain, he was trash. You are biased and just got EXPOSED!Hate to tell you, but the poll says "How strong is God Serena (in terms of villains)"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hey bud, God Serena sprayed water and dropped fire and you call that a strong villain?The poll question asks how strong God Serena is... and in the brackets it's "in terms of villains". So it's basically asking you what power level God Serena is compared to villains in the story. The poll options are also a power ranking level.
This has nothing to do with Serena's effectiveness as a villain, and that type of discussion isn't suited for this thread either.