How did you get your username?

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Oh, well.

Total comes from being a fan of Totalbiscuit.

Econ is short economics, my major study.

So you get TotalEcon
 

Su Tunc

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
228
Reaction score
235
Country
Turkey
it's simply my real name
 

JamesGoblin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 18, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Age
124
Country
Zimbabwe
My Warhammer Online Goblin was named MyNameIsGoblin JamesGoblin. You get the rest :p
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I got this username because of my position as Admin on many Facebook groups and Tokyo Ghoul Forums. The users that participated in my threads and roleplaying events always dubbed my job as being "With you in spirit" as I was always around and rarely commented :P
 
Last edited:

Arcueid

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2016
Messages
253
Reaction score
430
Country
Turkey
Went with the name of my favorite character. Sakata Gintoki, aka Gin-San.
 

Souvik

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 30, 2016
Messages
10
Reaction score
6
Age
28
Country
India
Finding a new name for myself was too much of a drag so I ended up using my real name ........... #lazyguy:cheez


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I got this username because of my position as Admin on many Facebook groups and Tokyo Ghoul Forums. The users that participated in my threads and roleplaying events always dubbed my job as being "With you in spirit" as I was always around and rarely commented :P

This guy is definitely god because he is always around but barely does a thing...
 
Last edited:

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Finding a new name for myself was too much of a drag so I ended up using my real name ........... #lazyguy:cheez


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



This guy is definitely god because he is always around but barely does a thing...
I run my forums XD
 

Senpapi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 23, 2016
Messages
40
Reaction score
63
Age
29
Country
United States
My name is a mashup between Senpai and Papi, I chose this name because I usually use it on discord or skype, and because i find it pretty funny lol.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
My name is a mashup between Senpai and Papi, I chose this name because I usually use it on discord or skype, and because i find it pretty funny lol.
I've been wanting to know the story behind this for ages :D
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
mine is from gundam seed's Kira Yamato. or maybe it was a combination of him and light yagami :XD

didn't really think I'd be spending much time in here.. otherwise, I would have used a different name.
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
mine is from gundam seed's Kira Yamato. or maybe it was a combination of him and light yagami :XD

didn't really think I'd be spending much time in here.. otherwise, I would have used a different name.
You can change your username if you request it tho xD
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,984
Reaction score
18,551
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Don't trust him Kira - Greens always lie (I know, I used to be one).

Once you have chosen a name, you are stuck with it for life!
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'm not too sure I wanna change my name anymore.. I got used to it and everyone calling me kira. :XD
 

Aldorich

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
Age
38
Country
Tartaros
Aldorich is near my real name... difference is it has an O in it... it also came from an MMORPG fantasy life game i played... where i can't input the name Aldrich since it's already taken... so i had to put an O in it.... i could have had it Arudoriku... but its kinda long... XD
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
Hey Aldrich!

Welcome to Mangahelpers! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here :amuse

So I take it that you're a Fairy Tail fan? as you have the same flag as mine which is tartaros :XD
 

ShadowCT6

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
772
Reaction score
1,050
Age
31
Country
Brazil
Well... CT is the abbreviation of my true name, and I combined it with the number 6 just to make it sound good and, then, put the word shadow in the beggining just to not only improve the sounding, but also to make a reference to my taste for gloomly things and to my "gothic" personality.
 
Top