Oh, well.
Total comes from being a fan of Totalbiscuit.
Econ is short economics, my major study.
So you get TotalEcon
Total comes from being a fan of Totalbiscuit.
Econ is short economics, my major study.
So you get TotalEcon

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I got this username because of my position as Admin on many Facebook groups and Tokyo Ghoul Forums. The users that participated in my threads and roleplaying events always dubbed my job as being "With you in spirit" as I was always around and rarely commented :P
I run my forums XDFinding a new name for myself was too much of a drag so I ended up using my real name ........... #lazyguy![]()
![]()
![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This guy is definitely god because he is always around but barely does a thing...
I've been wanting to know the story behind this for agesMy name is a mashup between Senpai and Papi, I chose this name because I usually use it on discord or skype, and because i find it pretty funny lol.


You can change your username if you request it tho xDmine is from gundam seed's Kira Yamato. or maybe it was a combination of him and light yagami
didn't really think I'd be spending much time in here.. otherwise, I would have used a different name.
Ignoring the request username change thread of course...Don't trust him Kira - Greens always lie (I know, I used to be one).
Once you have chosen a name, you are stuck with it for life!


I feel the same hahaI'm not too sure I wanna change my name anymore.. I got used to it and everyone calling me kira.![]()

