I mean I don't plan on playing in one so theres that.


lol i don't know about female football but female basketball is a jokeFemale football?![]()
lol i don't know about female basketball but female football is awesomelol i don't know about female football but female basketball is a joke


Definitely one of those jokes, yeah.Everyone loves a good joke tbh

But it's the first time I heard of female football..Oh Wulfie, don't join misoscav tut tut
He'd say we should be in the kitchen and let the men do the rhythmic gymnastics '-'
And you were right, the pokéhype is gone @.@
A week of entertainment, I take it. Now MG o/
You can still play it like me: when you're bored and have to walk from one point to another, you could open the game and see if there's anything to catch. Other than that, deliberately playing the game is rather boring and a waste of time.
It's been long since I abandoned regular football so I know little about that one by now too.
What's with the inability to quote? Also, I always guessed Hardy doesn't last long, he's just that type of guy I guess.Olympics are fun Tommy but I can only watch it during the night/weekends. In the end I miss a lot and I can only watch football live here (still fun)
I still play a lot cause theres a pokestop on my desk and people often leave lure modules in it (airport). But my night walks with Hardy to catch pokes didn't last long '-'"
AND I COULDN'T GET A SANDSHREW YET
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Men even suck dick better, amiritethis is why can't take women argument seriously. can't argue, they start talking about another topic while hoping some whiteknights (Crysun) will come to the rescue. talking about women basketball they reply with kitchen talk, wtf? lol
but since wanna talk about kitchen, best cook are men yes, also best scientist are men, best surgeon are men, best pilot are men and the list goes on. but the average woman cook better than the average man. Best cook being men simply put the emphasis to the fact that women can't pursue perfection in many domain compared to men![]()
Hardy doesn't last long

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
should ask lawlette about that lolMen even suck dick better, amirite