The Last Person to Post Wins - Witcher

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I mean I don't plan on playing in one so theres that.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Man.. making a mural is a fucking pain.. Especially when you don't know anything about painting..

What have I begun.. :fail
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
lol i don't know about female football but female basketball is a joke
lol i don't know about female basketball but female football is awesome :zomg
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Females are a joke in general.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Watching womens volleyball is what I live for :)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh Wulfie, don't join misoscav tut tut
He'd say we should be in the kitchen and let the men do the rhythmic gymnastics '-'

And you were right, the pokéhype is gone @.@
A week of entertainment, I take it. Now MG o/
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yeah, but you have the Olympics going on there right?

Pokéhype is still strong here in NL/DE, still see the same (amount) of people playing everywhere I go.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,672
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh Wulfie, don't join misoscav tut tut
He'd say we should be in the kitchen and let the men do the rhythmic gymnastics '-'

And you were right, the pokéhype is gone @.@
A week of entertainment, I take it. Now MG o/
But it's the first time I heard of female football..

Scav knows nothing then. Men are the best cooks, women should maybe even stay out of the kitchen


Ofc I'm right :heh You can still play it like me: when you're bored and have to walk from one point to another, you could open the game and see if there's anything to catch. Other than that, deliberately playing the game is rather boring and a waste of time.
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
FU Wulfie. Rly you didn't know about women football? It's nice and you guys have one of the strongest teams (if not the best according to fifa, dunno how the rank is)

Olympics are fun Tommy but I can only watch it during the night/weekends. In the end I miss a lot and I can only watch football live here (still fun)

I still play a lot cause theres a pokestop on my desk and people often leave lure modules in it (airport). But my night walks with Hardy to catch pokes didn't last long '-'"
AND I COULDN'T GET A SANDSHREW YET
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,672
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sorry Farfs, but no I didn't :XD It's been long since I abandoned regular football so I know little about that one by now too.
Kinda lame imo that they seperate it like that though, should have men playing against women, could be fun.

Yeah these guys seem rare. Rip gryslash.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
this is why can't take women argument seriously. can't argue, they start talking about another topic while hoping some whiteknights (Crysun) will come to the rescue. talking about women basketball they reply with kitchen talk, wtf? lol
but since wanna talk about kitchen, best cook are men yes, also best scientist are men, best surgeon are men, best pilot are men and the list goes on. but the average woman cook better than the average man. Best cook being men simply put the emphasis to the fact that women can't pursue perfection in many domain compared to men :3c
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Olympics are fun Tommy but I can only watch it during the night/weekends. In the end I miss a lot and I can only watch football live here (still fun)

I still play a lot cause theres a pokestop on my desk and people often leave lure modules in it (airport). But my night walks with Hardy to catch pokes didn't last long '-'"
AND I COULDN'T GET A SANDSHREW YET
What's with the inability to quote? Also, I always guessed Hardy doesn't last long, he's just that type of guy I guess.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
this is why can't take women argument seriously. can't argue, they start talking about another topic while hoping some whiteknights (Crysun) will come to the rescue. talking about women basketball they reply with kitchen talk, wtf? lol
but since wanna talk about kitchen, best cook are men yes, also best scientist are men, best surgeon are men, best pilot are men and the list goes on. but the average woman cook better than the average man. Best cook being men simply put the emphasis to the fact that women can't pursue perfection in many domain compared to men :3c
Men even suck dick better, amirite
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Spicy interaction guys, keep it up
 
Top