The Last Person to Post Wins - Witcher

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Dammit woman, quote!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
She dazen wan to?
I have no idea. But I never intend to, and she knows it.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Actually I'm basically halfway between you two, Lilia^^

Guess I should have said "RL"
You've seen a lot of older techs In use I guess. Like pager. And you saw Brazil winning 2 WCs. Not so bad.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm on my phone, no fucking way
Why? I'm on my phone two. And I can quote. Although mah spelling and grammar goes terrible when Ima on ma phone
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I have no idea. But I never intend to, and she knows it.
Y u no intend to?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Charles, Gahrii & Farfalala. Old but no productivity.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Because marriage is a rather unnecessary and redundant ritual.
You are probably right. But still I think if couples have children together then they should get married. Mayb I'm a bit old fashioned in that topic.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You are probably right. But still I think if couples have children together then they should get married. Mayb I'm a bit old fashioned in that topic.
That you definitely are. The future my kid will be getting will be the same, whether I marry or not.

Or maybe not, because if there's a chance we'll separate. The kid will probably suffer more under divorce than just separation.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
-Vanishes for years at a time- Randomly appears to give opinion.

Nah I agree man. Marriage is old fashion. I prefer legal minding contracts.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Cause unlike you I can't be arsed Lilia :P
How the cats are doing? Enough talk about ya age. It's frustrating when I think one day I'll be 30 too. Then 40, 50, 60 and so on. Man a long life is a cursed life.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Weddings require a lot of money and I dunno how laws are there but here staying together for long or living together is alrdy enough to guarantee some "marriage rights" to the couple, so unless you dream about the thing, nowadays it's not worth it indeed
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
-Vanishes for years at a time- Randomly appears to give opinion.

Nah I agree man. Marriage is old fashion. I prefer legal minding contracts.
Yeah, if something in that tradition is going to happen, it's only on paper and it's for actual useful goals.

I mean, you can marry for property, which is likely the sheets of paper we're going to sign once we buy a house or something.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
My cats are fine, altho one is nearly obese since she got fixed. I relate my age to be financially independent and self sufficient which makes me not miss my 19y time that much tbh. Aside from uni friends, that is
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Its really just a fan fare, My older sister got married recently and i had to help plan. Nope.

Its too much hustle and bustle, and honestly I don't like people making fusses over me. I'd personally be more overwhelmed than happy at an event where 50+ people are watching me for the whole evening
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
That you definitely are. The future my kid will be getting will be the same, whether I marry or not.

Or maybe not, because if there's a chance we'll separate. The kid will probably suffer more under divorce than just separation.
In the future it will definitely this way. But now it is in a complicated state. Marriage is not very necessary. But it's still usually granted that a child's parents are married or divorced. Society is this way. And this may lead to discrimination. In the future things will be different. But right now it is a fuckeed up time.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
In the future it will definitely this way. But now it is in a complicated state. Marriage is not very necessary. But it's still usually granted that a child's parents are married or divorced. Society is this way. And this may lead to discrimination. In the future things will be different. But right now it is a fuckeed up time.
That might be the case over where you are from. But here, nobody cares. People are genuinely more surprised if you actually get married (with or without kids) than they are when you say you never want to.

And they always go "About time." (and that's it) when you tell someone about your divorce.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I agree with people probably not understanding the situation.

And to be clear, i ment the ceremony of marriage is taxing. I'd probably still get married on paper, but the motions of the whole 'marriage' ceremony doesn't appeal to me, nor do i personally feel like it makes my affection towards whoever deeper/more special whatever whatever.

But that might be my young angst talking.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Kinda funny that you mention that, since current technology doesn't allow you to reproduce with sex robots
I don't want to reproduce. Why bring a new lifer here? I se no point. Hence sex bots :zomg
 
Top