She effects time which effects people..Potato,potahto..And saying it's a weak pretext without offering any evidence seems like a weaker pretext to me. Huh? You do realize that the person who claims "Character A can do this" needs to show the proof,meaning you have to show me an instance where Age Seal worked on somebody stronger than Dimaria,not the other way around..If I say "Mirajane can use Macro on Zeref" I'm the one who has to prove that she can,rather than you proving that she can't. The "She affects time,not people" argument is meaningless.
No,it's not..It's the logic you created because Mashima didn't explain her power better. Why is she running out of MP when all she has to do is slash all of the Sprig 12+FT members throats? And does it make sense to you that Dimaria,who wasn't been hyped by anyone to be on a special pedestal,can kill August and Irene together even though every character who had the chance(including Brandish,who is actually her friend) claimed both of them would lolstomp people of Dimaria's caliber..Your interpretation is something I don't care about,Mashima's portrayal is what I consider.
You can make the argument that she can use it on Natsu because Natsu is..
1-Clueless most of the time
2-Never stated to have significant MP comparable to Sprig's..(besides Igneel Power-up)
I wouldn't argue against it...But I wouldn't buy it against someone like Serena(who has x8 MP of Dragon Lacrima's) August,Irene,Jellal/Laxus(who are shown to be above the average spriggan),Larcade and maybe Invel..
You like mentioning things that never happened as feats right? He never did such a thing even if he could,that doesn't make the AoE bigger,maybe the DC.
That's an advantage due to element..It will make things harder for Natsu perhaps,but doesn't mean victory. Do you see Serena eating a FDKM Demolition Fist to the face? I don't..And Natsu tried to eat his...doesn't mean Serena can eat Natsu's..
.
Overpower? Do we read the same manga? Look at those panels again. Fire,Water and Storm...Fire was gonna be eaten,Water stopped it from being eaten and was a minor inconvenience to Natsu..It didn't damage him or anything..The Storm attack got stopped..You claim that the water attack "overpowered" him and the storm attack would've "end" him..Yeah,that is ridiculous...You are making assumptions that are nowhere grounded on reality and you're favoring one side over the other(whatever your reason may be)..
I'm saying that Natsu can one-shot HistSerena if he was serious...that's it. I'm saying that FDKM Natsu is on the same level,or at the least around the level of Serena when we factor in Serena's hype...With feats,he pales in comparison to Natsu's DC,AoE,and durability and the fact that you are creating hypothetical combol element DS attacks GS
could have had ,will not change that.
Well even if the elemental advantage was too much for Natsu to handle(it wasn't though,that wasn't even a fight) that doesn't make Serena>Natsu overall...It just means that he is advantegous against him. Just like how Gray isn't stronger than Base Mard Geer even though he stomped him..Against someone Gray didn't have advantages over,then Mard Geer would fare better. But that's just my way of showing you that you're wrong..This was not the case with Natsu..
Natsu was hungry,jumped at the chance to eat the flames,Serena interrupted him and used an attack Gildarts crashed. He was not stomped...You clearly went out of your way to see it like that,but that did not happen. Natsu wasn't attacking,he wasn't damaged,there was no exchange..The worst thing Serena did to Natsu was stop him from eating his flames..That ain't stomping friend..
Anyhow,your thinking is way different that mine and you seem to have gotten somewhat hostile without a reason .."Shamefully enough"
Let's agree to disagree,I won't quote you again unless you have a solid argument.