The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
googled her . i don't find her beautiful, would still say average. Those i would call above average would be Miss colombia and charlotte Mckinney maybe. but even so, if you happen to get a glimpse of a pic of them without makeup and all the stuff you'll see that they're no different than the beauty you see on the streets once in a while.

as for the shape/size, they're just a bag of bone for most. i hit the gym 4 time a week, i can tell you if you wanna see good and healthy shape its not those model you should look upon. Should look at the treadmill area :hurr
--- Double Post Merged, ---

yeah her teeth are normal.
Yeah, she looks average to me as well. I agree beauty of the models is amplified by makeup artists, photographers, photo editors. Most of them are pretty average. However there are some stunningly beautiful ones though. One albino model from HK forgot her name was amazing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well a little maybe. Who knows, maybe she just doesn't like going to dentists?
My teeth are not straight. And I had to wear braces when I was younger. I can understand why she doesn't like going to dentists.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I don't wanna go to work. I'm tired, I've had three hours of sleep. Insomnia is bitch. Does anyone have tips?
Don't go to work :cookiefinger
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You made her watch grave of fireflies? XD poor kid. How old is she btw if you don't mind asking ^^
2 - old enough to know she is being a pain in the arse, yet too young to understand quite why I don't want her throwing her toys out of a 4 story window...

Also, I love cold showers...
... reminds me of home
:neutral
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
2 - old enough to know she is being a pain in the arse, yet too young to understand quite why I don't want her throwing her toys out of a 4 story window...

Also, I love cold showers...
... reminds me of home
:neutral
Enjoy these years...because when shes becomes a teen...look out xD


Psycho u.u:gnut
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Enjoy these years...because when shes becomes a teen...look out xD


Psycho u.u:gnut
That's what these early years are for gnut... teaching her valuable life lessons!


Lesson 1: I AM THE LAW



Lesson 2: Do what I command, or I'll beat you with this stone tablet

 
Last edited:

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
That's what these early years are for gnut... teaching her valuable life lessons!


Lesson 1: I AM THE LAW



Lesson 2: Do what I command, or I'll beat you with this stone tablet

Disappointed Zimby. I thought you were young and green. But it seems you are a member of MH daddy club.
Btw are you married if you don't mind askin
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
My best friend got married three weeks ago. He divorced her today. :lmao
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Disappointed Zimby. I thought you were young and green. But it seems you are a member of MH daddy club.
Btw are you married if you don't mind askin
Ask away - been married for a while now...

And it's ok, I bathe in your disappointment... I didn't have a child to please you
:invalid
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I got two different baby momma's...lot worse than a wife.
Just one more month with my youngest and then I can tell his mom to eat shit.

:XD
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I got two different baby momma's...lot worse than a wife.
Just one more month with my youngest and then I can tell his mom to eat shit.

:XD
Thas wat u get for bein a playboi in ya yuth. :gnut
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,784
Gender
Female
Country
China
I got two different baby momma's...lot worse than a wife.
Just one more month with my youngest and then I can tell his mom to eat shit.

:XD
g you dont play around lmao
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Ask away - been married for a while now...

And it's ok, I bathe in your disappointment... I didn't have a child to please you
:invalid
Okay then. Good luck with ya life, ya wife and ya child. Average age of people here seems to be much higher than I had expected.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Best hubby evaaaah :arf
Well, they had a pretty stale relationship, I have no idea why they decided to do it.

Aaaand then he fell completely in love with another woman, so yeah.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay then. Good luck with ya life, ya wife and ya child. Average age of people here seems to be much higher than I had expected.
Only the new kids are young, everyone else has been around for almost a decade here. How old/young are you then?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I gotta start planning my 10 years in MH celebration. It is merely an year from now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Holy shit I suddenly feel old.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
holy shit, you are old, such as all of us old timers. xadyu just referred to that new flame of his friend as 'woman'
 

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,579
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I got two different baby momma's...lot worse than a wife.
Just one more month with my youngest and then I can tell his mom to eat shit.

:XD
One month... that's plenty of time to think up a suitably eloquent way to tell her how you truly feel



Okay then. Good luck with ya life, ya wife and ya child(ren) [ed.].
Thanks bud
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
holy shit, you are old, such as all of us old timers. xadyu just referred to that new flame of his friend as 'woman'
And she's even a few years younger than us, pfft.

Where did all this time go? It's like I lived a drug-induced coma and just woke up.
Which.. actually might be a possibility..
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
zimbardo has waifu and kids? come to think of it, i know not lot about that one's bio. shoulda ask the right questions in the other thread :hmm
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Has he been around all this time too? Or is he new-ish to the FF?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top