Games Mafia Game 50 - Bleach: The Summer War - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I also felt like changing to Mazi but maybe he'd feel genuine as well if only he would post something...

Might still do it since I rly feel uneasy about voting for someone that came out quite soon, taking the risks of it (even if nowadays they are not that big)

What about your role, Ust? We have nothing on you and Mazi from Visored.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok nvm I just saw you had activities during the night phase Zasz u.u liking posts and etc. How come due to time zone you were unable to send your target then?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
After all this Zasz feels genuine to me. But I'm afraid to change vote, since I was so wrong about Haku too.
I may have made the mistake of not believing your and Lala's arguement right away, but other than that is there really something that makes me suspicious?
I repeat, I didn't wish for Philia's bandwagon and I was attacked by Haku, who was proven a mafia.
It feels like that the situation I'm in is due to my penalty votes, which can easily be manipulated by the mafia to seal my fate..
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Apologies, haven't been around as much as I'm supposed to be. Ok to note a thing or two, first on the amount of mafia teams, not sure if it's feasible for there to 2. Typically a game this size should have about 4 mafia. That'd mean either 3-1 or 2-2 both of which I think aren't likely for a Mafia team. Odds are we're dealing with 1 team or maybe there's a 3rd party to spice it up. But if we go off on 3 being the ideal mafia team, then having 2 teams seem odd.
I don't particularly mind zasz but is there any actual feasible reason behind this? Seems like a lolz thing because he already has penalty votes and honestly, it's too easy to wagon at this rate. Maz seemed more odd to me tbh and afaik, never even bothered to say much in his defense
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
@Farfalla: Believe it or not, my activities last night were due to the fact that I was confirming to goldb that I had accepted the mod role.
It was so hectic that at the end of day I got tired and fell asleep..
Today, when I woke up I had realized that I forgot to do that and thought that I still had the time, but Panda told me that it was too late, as the night phase had ended..
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Apologies, haven't been around as much as I'm supposed to be. Ok to note a thing or two, first on the amount of mafia teams, not sure if it's feasible for there to 2. Typically a game this size should have about 4 mafia. That'd mean either 3-1 or 2-2 both of which I think aren't likely for a Mafia team. Odds are we're dealing with 1 team or maybe there's a 3rd party to spice it up. But if we go off on 3 being the ideal mafia team, then having 2 teams seem odd.
I don't particularly mind zasz but is there any actual feasible reason behind this? Seems like a lolz thing because he already has penalty votes and honestly, it's too easy to wagon at this rate. Maz seemed more odd to me tbh and afaik, never even bothered to say much in his defense
Did you read the thread? Case against Zasz is that it is most likely either him or Mazino, because so many of the vizored are dead, clean, or almost clean. Lands slided on him overs Maz mostly due to the penalty being already there. It feels actually pretty rude to call it a "lolz thing" after all the work that went justifying that deduction.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ustie I rly won't reply about your role?

Votekill Mazino

Who knows if maybe in case both Mazino and Zasz tie people will try to pull things...
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I think I am going to change my vote too, from the look of it zasz seems innocent.
Votekill Mazino
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Btw anyway found it odd that Erin said she was agreeing with what we were saying but in the end voted for Mazi instead of Zasz as well?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
But didn't you
I think I am going to change my vote too, from the look of it zasz seems innocent.
Votekill Mazino
Change? You hadn't voted in the first place.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw anyway found it odd that Erin said she was agreeing with what we were saying but in the end voted for Mazi instead of Zasz as well?
Not really, the general conclusion was that it is either Zasz, Maz or both. She picked Maz.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
But didn't you


Change? You hadn't voted in the first place.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Not really, the general conclusion was that it is either Zasz, Maz or both. She picked Maz.
I did;

And votekill zasz
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
7/12
Zasz 5x (Penalty, Penalty, Penalty, Ustegius, Digitaldude)
Mazino 3x (Erinyes, Farfalla, g01)
g01 1x (lawlett-kun)
xi0 1x (Zasz)

Could you please put the vote on a separate line, it's very easy to miss (at least in ultraviolet theme). Thank you ^^
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Ah, it just wasn't in the previous vote count :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So Ustie could tie it so we could see where it'd go
Frankly I wouldn't like to do that. That's annoying from host point of view. Or in my opinion always is. Didn't you say something about Zasz afterall having action during the time he supposedly forgot to do night action?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But he also said he was active cause he got promoted. Although the posts I saw that he liked during the night phase were in the MG discussion thread about Philias death.

Well imo a tie is a resource of the game, included in the rules if I'm not mistaken. So liking them or not is kinda personal.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
All I have to say is DD checking james over lala(who he normally picks on or xi0) sounds really convenient.
I have a feeling he knew he was going to be either block or investigated seeing how a lot of people talked about his oops.
G01 I can believe...but this I got blocked but the guy I was going to investigate died :\

I'm telling you guys...Erin is sitting back alittle bit to much on who she distrust and should she vote for.
Today she did the same as yesterday...let you guys build a case for her to just take the not so popular vote at the time.
So she can say again....I wasn't in on the bandwagon.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
There's something that bothers me..
If a character is both a Visored and a Captain, like in my case, in which faction should he be put? O_O
Captain or Visored?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
But he also said he was active cause he got promoted. Although the posts I saw that he liked during the night phase were in the MG discussion thread about Philias death.

Well imo a tie is a resource of the game, included in the rules if I'm not mistaken. So liking them or not is kinda personal.
True dat.

If I change my vote, it is a true tie. (As many locked votes on each other). That mean that if no other votes happen during the time, it's gonna be expanded. If still no results, both die. If Maz appears just in time, as he tends to, he has the chance to change the vote to his favor.

Oh, gonna wait what gnut does before chanching.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Did you read the thread? Case against Zasz is that it is most likely either him or Mazino, because so many of the vizored are dead, clean, or almost clean. Lands slided on him overs Maz mostly due to the penalty being already there. It feels actually pretty rude to call it a "lolz thing" after all the work that went justifying that deduction.
Sorry, I didn't read the entirety but yes, I got that it was mostly between him and Maz but iirc, he claimed spy right? Maz on the other hand has done nothing in defense. I didnt mean the whole process was for the lolz but I meant the vote itself. I mean, you basically just said it's because he already had penalties. I have no main issues with that since there's no main proof for either but my modus operandi is normally to vote the one who didn't even try. If Maz had said something, might have helped a great deal in evaluating both instead of lynching one because he already has many penalty votes.

Anyway, votekill Mazino
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top