Games Mafia Game 50 - Bleach: The Summer War - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
There's something that bothers me..
If a character is both a Visored and a Captain, like in my case, in which faction should he be put? O_O
Captain or Visored?
Well, this game takes place in the time before Aizen was defeated. At that point of time Love was just Visored.Also, the opening post clearly lists you on the Vizor side.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
There's something that bothers me..
If a character is both a Visored and a Captain, like in my case, in which faction should he be put? O_O
Captain or Visored?
You're not both, you're visored.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Sorry, I didn't read the entirety but yes, I got that it was mostly between him and Maz but iirc, he claimed spy right? Maz on the other hand has done nothing in defense. I didnt mean the whole process was for the lolz but I meant the vote itself. I mean, you basically just said it's because he already had penalties. I have no main issues with that since there's no main proof for either but my modus operandi is normally to vote the one who didn't even try. If Maz had said something, might have helped a great deal in evaluating both instead of lynching one because he already has many penalty votes.

Anyway, votekill Mazino
Maz hasn't been around to defend himself, because he hasn't been able. He said roughly 10 hours ago, that he'd be around in 10 hours. So I'm kinda waiting for him to appear soonish.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Well, this game takes place in the time before Aizen was defeated. At that point of time Love was just Visored.Also, the opening post clearly lists you on the Vizor side.
Yeah, just noticed that. XD
Thanks Ust and Holt!
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,601
Gender
Female
Country
China
8/12
Zasz 5x (Penalty, Penalty, Penalty, Ustegius, Digitaldude)
Mazino 4x (Erinyes, Farfalla, g01, Holt)
g01 1x (lawlett-kun)
xi0 1x (Zasz)
​
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If I had to choose at this point it would be maz...at least zasz is trying to explain himself.


Also to add....since some important roles have been revealed...I'll tell mine.
It may have relevance on the numbers you guys are trying to figure out.also why I mentioned a recruiter the mafia may have...
I am list as a normal townies...but I could be a sleeper,traitor or something that could eventually hurt the town.
I know I'm suicidal xD...but it may help figure out how many mafia are out there.

Vote kill mazino
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,601
Gender
Female
Country
China
9/12
Zasz 5x (Penalty, Penalty, Penalty, Ustegius, Digitaldude)
Mazino 5x (Erinyes, Farfalla, g01, Holt, gnut)
g01 1x (lawlett-kun)
xi0 1x (Zasz)
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
All I have to say is DD checking james over lala(who he normally picks on or xi0) sounds really convenient.
I have a feeling he knew he was going to be either block or investigated seeing how a lot of people talked about his oops.
G01 I can believe...but this I got blocked but the guy I was going to investigate died :\

I'm telling you guys...Erin is sitting back alittle bit to much on who she distrust and should she vote for.
Today she did the same as yesterday...let you guys build a case for her to just take the not so popular vote at the time.
So she can say again....I wasn't in on the bandwagon.
This is something that kinda or more slightly bothers me. Because it came all out of the blue. To me, it feels so forced.. it is not like he or g01 was/were under that much pressure at all, imo. But maybe I am overthinking it too much. Does not necessarily mean they are lying tho, maybe they are? Anyway, I find it kinda odd. At least, from a postive side they 'claimed' something so they are quiet 'safe' for now. So they are or would be (if they are not mafia) most likely be a night target. I highly doubt that mafia would let a claimed 'prostitute' role or a 'detective' role slip away or walk freely in the next day phase.

About Erin, I dunno. She seems or act like her usual self. Do not really know what to think about that.


Anyway, I see that Zasz claimed a role. Well I had rather wait for Mazino to see what he would say in his defense before I will make my vote. Also he, Holt and Gary are the only ones that did not really gave any clue about their roles.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Erin is usually much more active when she is townie.
Even giving in-depth post on certain players...not to mention the emoji percentage is down xD.
This game she is like ...."who you guys think...what should I do?"

Tome that mafia behavior...trying to get close to others and get them to trust you even if it's passively.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Btw anyway found it odd that Erin said she was agreeing with what we were saying but in the end voted for Mazi instead of Zasz as well?
I don't trust neither of them for now, don't trust zasz claim and have no idea about Mazino, as I said I've just flipped a coin between those two. :)
But i would like Mazino to come and defend himself, I don't like the idea of lynching someone who couldnt say a thing beforehand.


I'm telling you guys...Erin is sitting back alittle bit to much on who she distrust and should she vote for.
Today she did the same as yesterday...let you guys build a case for her to just take the not so popular vote at the time.
So she can say again....I wasn't in on the bandwagon.
Oh that's rich coming from the one who just appeared 1h before the end of the game just to post his bare minimum , :awe Awesome!! :zomg don't know where all this hate come from , but i m truly amazed by such a bad faith. :arf
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That wasn't super smart imo Greg ._. Shouldn't have said that.
lol just read Gregs new post.. you serious -_-
If go1 can put his self under fire....why shouldn't I.
His role is much more important than mine.
Besides,like I said...i may have something to do with the number of mafias...
If I get lynched so be it...but recruiter should be added in when figuring out these odds.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
as for my so called non-activity i'm much more active than you @gnut, ive warned way before the game begins i will have some issues, and i wont be too much active on certain days (family reasons) I even suggested to panda to switch my spot for whoever wants to play, i'm trying my best though to be as much active as possible. Don't blame me for that, that's mean considering I've warned way before the game begins.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
as for my so called non-activity i'm much more active than you @gnut, ive warned way before the game begins i will have some issues, and i wont be too much active on certain days (family reasons) I even suggested to panda to switch my spot for whoever wants to play, i'm trying my best though to be as much active as possible. Don't blame me for that, that's mean considering I've warned way before the game begins.
I guess xDDDD.....
I'll leave it alone.....for now:XD
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,190
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
i ll catch up then i ll post ...gnut i ll remember
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Seems like this day will be interesting and active untill final minutes, just like yesterday. :D
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,190
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
yeah and you will change it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top