Games Mafia Game 50 - Bleach: The Summer War - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
You also had a vote change. Now you have like an hour. Not like you gonna get anyone behind your ideas, if you don't even vote yourself on them.

Hmm, not sure if that clears DD or makes him a suspect. He is in everything, kill wagons and mafia suspects. Zasz voted xi0 under a situation where his doom was pretty certain. Could be a cover-up.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,190
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Well I did try and as I said before I also don't have any clue if he is innocent,that's why I checked his posts too.(btw I found something, Haku's main targets were holt and DD,zasz voted for DD and xi0 too)
Anyway I basically didn't vote for others because I had 12 hours.I don't have to rush things.
And I don't know mouse or a vice-captain thing.
even more reasons not to lynch holt and instead go with xio
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You also had a vote change. Now you have like an hour. Not like you gonna get anyone behind your ideas, if you don't even vote yourself on them.

Hmm, not sure if that clears DD or makes him a suspect. He is in everything, kill wagons and mafia suspects. Zasz voted xi0 under a situation where his doom was pretty certain. Could be a cover-up.
do you plan on leaving your vote on Holt?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
even more reasons not to lynch holt and instead go with xio
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


do you plan on leaving your vote on Holt?
Not really, the fact that he is putting effort in this is good. I'm holding it for now though, since xi0 is on the chopping block currently. Just in case something unexpected happens.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
You also had a vote change. Now you have like an hour. Not like you gonna get anyone behind your ideas, if you don't even vote yourself on them.

Hmm, not sure if that clears DD or makes him a suspect. He is in everything, kill wagons and mafia suspects. Zasz voted xi0 under a situation where his doom was pretty certain. Could be a cover-up.
Yes but one time change,last day I voted for zasz then believe him and change my vote to maz.Which both me and farf locked our votes,if maz didn't use his power,then he was pretty much dead.
And as I said I wasn't completely sure about holt too.

Yes,that is not something valid I suppose.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I see the logic in that one of the plains is likely mafia, but we need to be mindful about it too, because Death Miller.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,190
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Not really, the fact that he is putting effort in this is good. I'm holding it for now though, since xi0 is on the chopping block currently. Just in case something unexpected happens.
hmm ok,i will hold that vote for you
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well, whether I have a secret role or not would be unbenknownst to me. As far as whether killing me first to see or not, I'm not exactly sure what information that would give to people. But since I have a penalty vote and Holt will likely swoop in to save himself, i guess it's GG for me.

I just hope that the information that you think you'll get from killing me is what you hope it will be *activates my righteous sacrificial nindou*

And if I am Townie, I guess lawl wouldn't be a complete useless kanker since he did manage to take out a Mafia with his power. But as far as me vs Holt, you started this train, so I guess you'll have to suffer the consequences. I guess you can't always get good RNG :) ...masaka, masaka

Anyways, Holt is a mafia and I'd suspect Erinyes after him. Claim passive roles, aside from Holt getting tilted from people votetraining him, I never saw anything compelling to change my mind. Pretty much process of elimination at this point.

Good luck Townies (or go fuck yourself... I guess either works when you don't actually get to taste victory LUL)
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
10/10
xi0 6x (Penalty, lawlett-kun, Erinyes, Mazino, g01, Ustegius) (Penalty vote for failing to vote on Day 2)
Holt 4x (digitaldude, Lovemagi, xi0, gnut)
Lovemagi 1x (Holt)

Captain Faction votes for Power 1!
The faction may target one living player, and find out who they targeted during the last phase.

4/6
Lovemagi 4x (Erinyes, g01, gnut, xi0)

Visored Faction votes for Power 2!
The faction may target one dead player to investigate. The investigation reveals what roles targeted the victim during his last phase alive, and who they targeted during their last phase alive.

2/4
Farfalla 2x (Ustegius, Mazino)

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Also remember guys, Erin didn't want to choose between Holt and myself because she disliked votetrains.... But proceeded to vote for me anyway, blaming it on trusting gnut more than me and giving no reason why she didn't vote for Holt. Tut tut.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It strikes me that she either voted for me because I said i suspected her, or she had a reason not to vote for Holt (which isn't related to the possibility of gnut and my claim conflicting).

Now, which one of these will seem more likely when you find out I'm a Townie? Just something to ponder when Night phase begins... You're welcome :kappa
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,190
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Also remember guys, Erin didn't want to choose between Holt and myself because she disliked votetrains.... But proceeded to vote for me anyway, blaming it on trusting gnut more than me and giving no reason why she didn't vote for Holt. Tut tut.
i think she was 2nd to vote you ...so not rlly hoped on the train like me as an example,but i agree that she isnt clear of suspect
as for me,i dont rlly think you have to be mafia,but if its not you i believe it is gnut,so i ll take that 50/50 gamble cuz i think its the best way to go...though i can be wrong
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh and i guess by Erin's logic, gnut won't be off the hook either...

Anyways, toodles~
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Also remember guys, Erin didn't want to choose between Holt and myself because she disliked votetrains.... But proceeded to vote for me anyway, blaming it on trusting gnut more than me and giving no reason why she didn't vote for Holt. Tut tut.
Yes true, but when I voted for you , there was only 1 vote on you (lawl's) while there was 5 on Holt, I didn't follow any bandwagon on you, and I didn't create any bandwagon, I have nothing to do with everyone else vote, it's not my responsibility.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
i think she was 2nd to vote you ...so not rlly hoped on the train like me as an example,but i agree that she isnt clear of suspect
as for me,i dont rlly think you have to be mafia,but if its not you i believe it is gnut,so i ll take that 50/50 gamble cuz i think its the best way to go...though i can be wrong
Fair enough. I wish you good fortune in the battles to come. :gnut
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes true, but when I voted for you , there was only 1 vote on you (lawl's) while there was 5 on Holt, I didn't follow any bandwagon on you, and I didn't create any bandwagon, I have nothing to do with everyone else vote, it's not my responsibility.
Doesn't change that your only reason to vote for me instead of Holt is because you don't like bandwagons. Not on the merit of Holt himself. Maybe it's just me, but this seems super convenient if you were mafia.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,586
Gender
Female
Country
China
10/10
xi0 6x (Penalty, lawlett-kun, Erinyes, Mazino, g01, Ustegius) (Penalty vote for failing to vote on Day 2)
Holt 4x (digitaldude, Lovemagi, xi0, gnut)
Lovemagi 1x (Holt)

Captain Faction votes for Power 1!
The faction may target one living player, and find out who they targeted during the last phase.

4/6
Lovemagi 4x (Erinyes, g01, gnut, xi0)

Visored Faction votes for Power 2!
The faction may target one dead player to investigate. The investigation reveals what roles targeted the victim during his last phase alive, and who they targeted during their last phase alive.

2/4
Farfalla 2x (Ustegius, Mazino)


Player Lynched on Day 3


Townie
Captain Faction

Perhaps you should consider a career change, vice captain Marechiyo? ​



​
"Is that how it appears?"

"That's the kind of face you're making. Am I wrong? I wonder if you ain't enjoyin' the fact them kids're winnin', and gettin' closer..."
​

The Captains have elected to find out who Lovemagi // Hitsugaya targeted during Day and Night phases 2.

The Visored have elected to find out who Farfalla // Hachigen targeted, and who they got targeted by, during Day and Night phases 2.

The results will be published during the start of Day Phase 4.

On Day Phase 4, the Visored are allowed to use the third special power: they will vote on someone to block during Night Phase 4.

Night 3 // Time Left This Phase​

~~~~


Alright, I don't need your weapon anymore

Player killed during Night 3


Politician
Visored Faction


~~~~


"...Now then, please listen while you drink"

"Wow this tea is kinda good"

"It would appear that Lovemagi investigated
g01 in detail during Night 2,"

"As for the Visored... That night person, Farfalla, had drinks with her fellow Vizard - Digitaldude, Ustegius and Mazino. She insisted on going home alone, foolishly, and was slain by the Mafia Boss on her way home."

"Well, I'll be here all day. Have fun, members of the Gotei 13... And mutants."

Triggers
1. Whenever a faction eliminates Mafia Member from within their ranks;
2. Whenever the fourth member of a team would be eliminated;

Powers
1. The faction may target one living player, and find out who they targeted during the last phase.
2. The faction may target one dead player to investigate. The investigation reveals what roles targeted the victim during his last phase alive, and who they targeted during their last phase alive.
3. The faction may target one player to block out of using any night actions for the following night phase.
4. The faction may target and grant one player immunity for the following night phase.


Day 4 // Time Left This Phase
​
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Lawlett is innocent, so I am the sane detective then. I could also be naive.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Wait,my action doesn't appear in lovemagi's investigation.A pirate stole my role ? But how ? I mean lovemagi didn't get results which means I successfully blocked her.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So the detectives and hoe is still alive....?

Alright Erin ust and holt....who's who.
Who's doc and who is bulletproof or hider or what?

G01 DO NOT SAY WHO YOU BLOCKED UNTIL EVERYONE SAYS WHAT THEY DID.....
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Yeah just checked the rules,pirate took my role during night 2.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wait,my action doesn't appear in lovemagi's investigation.A pirate stole my role ? But how ? I mean lovemagi didn't get results which means I successfully blocked her.
It says she investigated you in detail....if anything your role was stole night 1 or you truly are an escort and we have no hoe:gnut
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top