Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah a plan in a certain western (or northern) city in Germany sounds good. :kappa
There is simply too much stuff... I still have 13 Manga chapters to read and now 8 episodes to watch (+Relife...) :uguu

The second best bottle you can get me. :kappa Yup it was fun. 90s make everything better as well~

Yeah I hope so as well. :hug
Well almost every day. Sometimes it is just not possible. Also I changed it a bit. Low carb simply does not work for me 24/7 in the beginning. But you know me, I tried to force it anyway. :kappa

I still don't get the mood regarding this match. We were clearly better in almost every way. We could only beat us on our own and that is what happened. This is football as well. Sometimes you are simply out of luck. I was not even sad. Italy was the trauma and they beat it and that was the important thing to me. :nod
Regarding the ec: I hope France wins. :nod

Woah I am not sure if that was supposed to sound that mean. :XD
Do eeet :kappa
It sounds like the story of your life tbh... :XD

Which is the best? XD

Yes, I know you indeed ;) So how is cooking going, what do you eat normally?

Well I was sad but I almost saw it coming anyway, with Gomez and Co. being out. Müller and Götze were just bad and useless, combined with having no luck at all I guess. Gomez was the only somewhat good Stürmer we had in my eyes, and if you can't score and fuck up twice with your hands (honestly it was so bad, it's hilarious) then shit happens. I'm sure normally we would've denied freaking CR7 his title but what can you do with us playing Handball.

Mean in what way exactly? Was just saying that the rather not so beautiful girls were singles, the others not... so I can't say I was particularly interested xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Do eeet :kappa
It sounds like the story of your life tbh... :XD

Which is the best? XD

Yes, I know you indeed ;) So how is cooking going, what do you eat normally?

Well I was sad but I almost saw it coming anyway, with Gomez and Co. being out. Müller and Götze were just bad and useless, combined with having no luck at all I guess. Gomez was the only somewhat good Stürmer we had in my eyes, and if you can't score and fuck up twice with your hands (honestly it was so bad, it's hilarious) then shit happens. I'm sure normally we would've denied freaking CR7 his title but what can you do with us playing Handball.

Mean in what way exactly? Was just saying that the rather not so beautiful girls were singles, the others not... so I can't say I was particularly interested xD
It is on my radar, no worries. :kappa Guess I need to clean the whole time while you are away for those 3 weeks, huh? :kappa
What does? The plot of ReLife? Me having too much stuff to watch? :XD

A good Whisky. Because it is something you simply enjoy. People who get wasted with good stuff like that are... really weird.

Well by now either a salad, or scrambled eggs, omelette, eggs sunny side up, fish, beef and almost no noodles, potatoes or rice. Though last week I simply had to get myself a nice lasagna... All that stuff paired with either spinach or other vegetables.
Not that I not get myself a pizza anymore or something. I simply decided that I would accept dough, but not other Beilagen.
It seems to help btw. I was so happy yesterday. I lost a whole suit size apparently. :wtf

We lack strikers alltogether. Same goes for defensive wingers. The rest is pretty much world class. I do not blame Muller at all. He had so many matches this year, of course you lose focus at some point. ANd the only thing I hold against Low is, that he brought Götze. Schürrle or Sane right away would have been way better choices. But in the end it doe snot matter. We are still the champions of the world. No need to be sad. Portugal won the worst EC of all times. Good for them.

It did sound like "well they are ugly so they are single." x'D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It is on my radar, no worries. :kappa Guess I need to clean the whole time while you are away for those 3 weeks, huh? :kappa
What does? The plot of ReLife? Me having too much stuff to watch? :XD

A good Whisky. Because it is something you simply enjoy. People who get wasted with good stuff like that are... really weird.

Well by now either a salad, or scrambled eggs, omelette, eggs sunny side up, fish, beef and almost no noodles, potatoes or rice. Though last week I simply had to get myself a nice lasagna... All that stuff paired with either spinach or other vegetables.
Not that I not get myself a pizza anymore or something. I simply decided that I would accept dough, but not other Beilagen.
It seems to help btw. I was so happy yesterday. I lost a whole suit size apparently. :wtf

We lack strikers alltogether. Same goes for defensive wingers. The rest is pretty much world class. I do not blame Muller at all. He had so many matches this year, of course you lose focus at some point. ANd the only thing I hold against Low is, that he brought Götze. Schürrle or Sane right away would have been way better choices. But in the end it doe snot matter. We are still the champions of the world. No need to be sad. Portugal won the worst EC of all times. Good for them.

It did sound like "well they are ugly so they are single." x'D
You will be the perfect housesitter :kappa
You being behind all the time... :XD

Well you can get drunk drinking a good Whisky too, at least people like me who hardly drink anything :lmao I get you though, it's something to enjoy, not for the purpose of getting wasted. Prolly still happens all the time around the world lol.

Lots of eggs in there haha. Sounds good though, I think not eating any bread would be hardest for me xD
So Pizza Margherita or what?

Wow that sounds great, I'm proud of you, and happy ofc :pleased

And others didn't? I dunno, he was just out of luck and form in my eyes. Mostly useless, besides his usual zeal. I don't think much of Schürrle either, he's so overrated... can't believe Dortmund actually bought him for that much money from Wolfsburg :fail but I guess Tuchel wanted him bc of their past or something. Sane I can agree with, yes.
Worst EC of all times? Well at least the worst I've witnessed so far, indeed XD

That wasn't my point, but if you don't know anything about them besides their looks, it get's kinda hard to feel interested... :XD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You will be the perfect housesitter :kappa
You being behind all the time... :XD

Well you can get drunk drinking a good Whisky too, at least people like me who hardly drink anything :lmao I get you though, it's something to enjoy, not for the purpose of getting wasted. Prolly still happens all the time around the world lol.

Lots of eggs in there haha. Sounds good though, I think not eating any bread would be hardest for me xD
So Pizza Margherita or what?

Wow that sounds great, I'm proud of you, and happy ofc :pleased

And others didn't? I dunno, he was just out of luck and form in my eyes. Mostly useless, besides his usual zeal. I don't think much of Schürrle either, he's so overrated... can't believe Dortmund actually bought him for that much money from Wolfsburg :fail but I guess Tuchel wanted him bc of their past or something. Sane I can agree with, yes.
Worst EC of all times? Well at least the worst I've witnessed so far, indeed XD

That wasn't my point, but if you don't know anything about them besides their looks, it get's kinda hard to feel interested... :XD
I actually doubt that... :kappa I am no clean freak. Especially after a long day at work I couldn't care less. Then I just want a nice meal and read, play or play something. :nod

Sure you can. But Whisky is something were you take 1, maybe 2 glasses with 0,2 and that is it. Tough I do that without a cigar. :XD I mean stuff like Whisky-Cola exists... It is just such a waste...

Yeah I am so happy too. I hope I continue to make such progress. :wtf

Yeah eggs and beef are the best thing you can eat. Low fat, tons of proteins. Nah not Margherita. That is just a waste of calories. I usually go with spinach, broccoli, red pepper and/or ham.

Sure the other palyers had those as wlel but Muller is running so much for Bayern, that is different from Boateng or Kroos. Especially when he has a Lewandowski at his side.
Yeah that exactly. Which makes sense after 45+ matches in the league and so on.
Schürrle could be perfect counter striker if you ask me. He just lacks the Torriecher. Sure 30mio is way too much but if Tuchel really wanted him. He was great at Mainz and also very good in Leverkusen. Last year the whole of Wolfsburg was horrible and Draxler still played a good EC.
Sane is someone who has speed and the abilities. Löw should have brought him against Poland as well. Maybe even against Italy. Götze was so out of form it is not even funny anymore. Our coach needs to stop nominating players just because they were great once.
Yeah the worst of all times. Just on the defensive, boring and slow, etc. Only we and in parts Croatia tried to actually play football...

Yesterday I saw quite a few cute brides maids. :wtf Though one of our waitresses took the cake. :luv
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I like where his hands are. :hurr

Didn't know Ram was able to make such a cute face...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I actually doubt that... :kappa I am no clean freak. Especially after a long day at work I couldn't care less. Then I just want a nice meal and read, play or play something. :nod

Sure you can. But Whisky is something were you take 1, maybe 2 glasses with 0,2 and that is it. Tough I do that without a cigar. :XD I mean stuff like Whisky-Cola exists... It is just such a waste...

Yeah I am so happy too. I hope I continue to make such progress. :wtf

Yeah eggs and beef are the best thing you can eat. Low fat, tons of proteins. Nah not Margherita. That is just a waste of calories. I usually go with spinach, broccoli, red pepper and/or ham.

Sure the other palyers had those as wlel but Muller is running so much for Bayern, that is different from Boateng or Kroos. Especially when he has a Lewandowski at his side.
Yeah that exactly. Which makes sense after 45+ matches in the league and so on.
Schürrle could be perfect counter striker if you ask me. He just lacks the Torriecher. Sure 30mio is way too much but if Tuchel really wanted him. He was great at Mainz and also very good in Leverkusen. Last year the whole of Wolfsburg was horrible and Draxler still played a good EC.
Sane is someone who has speed and the abilities. Löw should have brought him against Poland as well. Maybe even against Italy. Götze was so out of form it is not even funny anymore. Our coach needs to stop nominating players just because they were great once.
Yeah the worst of all times. Just on the defensive, boring and slow, etc. Only we and in parts Croatia tried to actually play football...

Yesterday I saw quite a few cute brides maids. :wtf Though one of our waitresses took the cake. :luv

play twice huh? :kappa Well I get you, but I'm sure you would do the minimum to keep the house alive XD

Never saw the charm in Cigars, but I guess it's calming for some people or something...

How is your progress going dude? :D

spinach sounds good, broccoli not so much urgh. A pizza is such a nice thing though.

Well... I never was impressed by Schürrle so I guess anyone paying money for him is weird in my eyes lol. Let's see how he does in Dortmund. But yeah, the main problem with Löw is using/nominating people bc of the past, even if they're out of form and luck. Müller should've switched with someone else, just like Götze.

You're especially horny... I mean craving for love and care lately, huh?

Now you can finally stop complaining and prepare this second wall of text you mentioned a week ago ;)
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
play twice huh? :kappa Well I get you, but I'm sure you would do the minimum to keep the house alive XD

Never saw the charm in Cigars, but I guess it's calming for some people or something...

How is your progress going dude? :D

spinach sounds good, broccoli not so much urgh. A pizza is such a nice thing though.

Well... I never was impressed by Schürrle so I guess anyone paying money for him is weird in my eyes lol. Let's see how he does in Dortmund. But yeah, the main problem with Löw is using/nominating people bc of the past, even if they're out of form and luck. Müller should've switched with someone else, just like Götze.

You're especially horny... I mean craving for love and care lately, huh?

Now you can finally stop complaining and prepare this second wall of text you mentioned a week ago ;)
See how much playing means to me? :kappa Though it is mostly Yu-Gi-Oh! during the last few weeks.
That I would do idneed. I hate it when stuff is lying around. People were always impressed how "clean" my room was regarding no clothes or books on the ground etc etc. One of the things why I could not get along with my old roommates anymore... It was so annoying that I tidied up after them.

Well I do not see charm in any form of smoking but to each their own I guess? Usually when I am around smokers I end up with a lot of smoke in my face anyway. Be it while being with my mum or with some of my friends. Though my mum finally has a balcony at her new place so that problem is kinda solved.

I have no idea. My mum told me that I lost quite some weight though I myself am not really seeing that. Also I do not own a scale so no chance to know exactly. :XD
Oh so you are one of those people who do not like broccoli? The more you know. :kappa I am not that good of a cook though. It tastes okay but it isn't too fancy either. :D

He is a so/so player. As I said he was awesome in Mainz and Leverkusen. But ever since he moved to Chelsea... But yes we will see. Tuchel is a great coach and if he is able to bring him and Götze back to their top levels, it will be a nice season.
The problem is you could never explain the worldpress why a player like Müller was not on the pitch. He was still doing okay if you ask me. The forced tactic around Götze was what really annoyed me.

Oh come on I have always been looking for some cute girls no matter where I am. :D It is not like I talk to them. I just watch like the creepy stalker I am. :nod :kappa
Have I ever been not horny though... :kappa For 2D I mean. :frankerz
Love... Meh. No need chasing the impossible. :D

Yeah about that... Wanted to talk about several Anime episodes, Manga chapters and Mahou for example... But looks like we talked about most of it already on slack... x'D
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
See how much playing means to me? :kappa Though it is mostly Yu-Gi-Oh! during the last few weeks.
That I would do idneed. I hate it when stuff is lying around. People were always impressed how "clean" my room was regarding no clothes or books on the ground etc etc. One of the things why I could not get along with my old roommates anymore... It was so annoying that I tidied up after them.

Well I do not see charm in any form of smoking but to each their own I guess? Usually when I am around smokers I end up with a lot of smoke in my face anyway. Be it while being with my mum or with some of my friends. Though my mum finally has a balcony at her new place so that problem is kinda solved.

I have no idea. My mum told me that I lost quite some weight though I myself am not really seeing that. Also I do not own a scale so no chance to know exactly. :XD
Oh so you are one of those people who do not like broccoli? The more you know. :kappa I am not that good of a cook though. It tastes okay but it isn't too fancy either. :D

He is a so/so player. As I said he was awesome in Mainz and Leverkusen. But ever since he moved to Chelsea... But yes we will see. Tuchel is a great coach and if he is able to bring him and Götze back to their top levels, it will be a nice season.
The problem is you could never explain the worldpress why a player like Müller was not on the pitch. He was still doing okay if you ask me. The forced tactic around Götze was what really annoyed me.

Oh come on I have always been looking for some cute girls no matter where I am. :D It is not like I talk to them. I just watch like the creepy stalker I am. :nod :kappa
Have I ever been not horny though... :kappa For 2D I mean. :frankerz
Love... Meh. No need chasing the impossible. :D

Yeah about that... Wanted to talk about several Anime episodes, Manga chapters and Mahou for example... But looks like we talked about most of it already on slack... x'D
It's one of those times were I want to smack you, so that you read something good instead of playing YuGiOh and always yawning on Slack, but... to each his own, complaining is unnecessary :D

I actually used to have my clothes lying around quite a bit, and even do to some extent until today, so I guess that's something I have to work on if we become roomies XD

I think I tried my best to be careful in Japan... :arf

It's like that often I feel, people said that to me as well, even though I still feel as fat as usual... =/ My scale broke too, so I can't really check it nowadays. Not like I'm trying my hardest to lose weight or anything, even though I prolly should lol, so no need for it atm.

Broccoli is okay, just not something I like particularly. And "okay" is just fine with me, I'm sure I will enjoy your cooking ;)

This is enough football talk for me, so I'm stopping it here... my bad D:

No, you've been rather obvious during the last year or so, you want that love badly, with everything that it brings. Besides obligations I guess :XD
Horny for 2D you've always been though, indeed :frankerz

Which reminds me of Vinland Saga, guess it's a good thing I'm not expecting anything :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
New crackpot theory:




In case you don't recognize her, that's young Taiga on the right ;)
--- Double Post Merged, ---
http://5pb.jp/games/steam/steinsgate/en/

Steins;Gate coming to Steam on September 9, finally. I guess this means Steins;Gate 0 on PC might not be that far away :D
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's one of those times were I want to smack you, so that you read something good instead of playing YuGiOh and always yawning on Slack, but... to each his own, complaining is unnecessary :D

I actually used to have my clothes lying around quite a bit, and even do to some extent until today, so I guess that's something I have to work on if we become roomies XD

I think I tried my best to be careful in Japan... :arf

It's like that often I feel, people said that to me as well, even though I still feel as fat as usual... =/ My scale broke too, so I can't really check it nowadays. Not like I'm trying my hardest to lose weight or anything, even though I prolly should lol, so no need for it atm.

Broccoli is okay, just not something I like particularly. And "okay" is just fine with me, I'm sure I will enjoy your cooking ;)

This is enough football talk for me, so I'm stopping it here... my bad D:

No, you've been rather obvious during the last year or so, you want that love badly, with everything that it brings. Besides obligations I guess :XD
Horny for 2D you've always been though, indeed :frankerz

Which reminds me of Vinland Saga, guess it's a good thing I'm not expecting anything :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
New crackpot theory:



In case you don't recognize her, that's young Taiga on the right ;)
--- Double Post Merged, ---
http://5pb.jp/games/steam/steinsgate/en/

Steins;Gate coming to Steam on September 9, finally. I guess this means Steins;Gate 0 on PC might not be that far away :D

Well I yawn because I am tired, not bored, as I always tell you. :XD
Also you talk as if playing YGO was boring shit... It is quite tactical and requires a lot of attention / strategy. So it is basically brain training at this point. :nod Indeed. No need to complain about my lack of motivation. Not like that would change it anyway. :XD

If they lie around in your room I would hardly care. :XD

You did, but smoke seems to love me anyway...

You do realize that "my scale broke" is rather hilarious in this context, right? x'D Nah you didn't look that round to me. So as long as you feel okay I think that is all that counts. :D
But yeah, I feel even fatter than before for some reason. x.X

I like that share of work. One cooks, the other has to clean it up. :kappa One thing I really like about my new style of eating: Throwing in an awesome 500g steak from time to time is totally okay. :hurr

No worries. I was already impressed that you continued for so long. x'D

Obligation? Like what exactly? No ring on this finger. :frankerz I am not romantic so it is quite the paradox situation. I always want stuff but am not sure what I would do with it if I had it. So Like a dog chasing a car? :XD
By now it is merely my pure love for 2D girls like Rem. :frankerz

Why, do you always want a status update? :kappa

Crackpot indeed. If you ask me they do not even look similar at all. Everything is different.

Hmm It is indeed good that more VNs find their way to Germany or rather the west. :nod Not that I would play S;G again. It has no replay value for me and is way too long for a "reread". :/
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I will respond in a day or two but I wanted to share this with you anyway, bc I think I agree with pretty much everything being said here:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/fea...he-best-and-worst-thing-about-re-zero/.105556

Maybe you can argue if it really was a copout of sorts with episode 18 (I did like it, but I can still agree with what he said), but besides that his analysis of Subaru is spot on in my eyes, which is why I never joined the "Subaru is a bitch" talk the majority went on and on about. It's probably the best article on ANN I've read in a long time, props to the author.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh a discusison about Subaru? Nice.
Before I read that article: The only thing I ever hated or rather hate about Subaru is that Rem is not his #1. I can't understand that. Apart from that you might remember that I always defendes his psychological condition. :nod
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well I yawn because I am tired, not bored, as I always tell you. :XD
Also you talk as if playing YGO was boring shit... It is quite tactical and requires a lot of attention / strategy. So it is basically brain training at this point. :nod Indeed. No need to complain about my lack of motivation. Not like that would change it anyway. :XD

If they lie around in your room I would hardly care. :XD

You did, but smoke seems to love me anyway...

You do realize that "my scale broke" is rather hilarious in this context, right? x'D Nah you didn't look that round to me. So as long as you feel okay I think that is all that counts. :D
But yeah, I feel even fatter than before for some reason. x.X

I like that share of work. One cooks, the other has to clean it up. :kappa One thing I really like about my new style of eating: Throwing in an awesome 500g steak from time to time is totally okay. :hurr

No worries. I was already impressed that you continued for so long. x'D

Obligation? Like what exactly? No ring on this finger. :frankerz I am not romantic so it is quite the paradox situation. I always want stuff but am not sure what I would do with it if I had it. So Like a dog chasing a car? :XD
By now it is merely my pure love for 2D girls like Rem. :frankerz

Why, do you always want a status update? :kappa

Crackpot indeed. If you ask me they do not even look similar at all. Everything is different.

Hmm It is indeed good that more VNs find their way to Germany or rather the west. :nod Not that I would play S;G again. It has no replay value for me and is way too long for a "reread". :/
Sometimes I'm not sure about that :XD
Well to me it sounds boring but if you have fun with that then okay :D Not like this was going to go anywhere, I just felt like rambling for a sec.

I'm safe then xD

Or you love smoke without realizing it? :kappa

Well that's not what I meant but yeah x'D And I guess I don't feel too bad about it, but loosing some weight would be great nonetheless... easier said than done I guess, and as long as you feel it's not ALL that necessary, it's hard to find motivation, even though I know it would be better. How much weight did you lose?

Sounds good to me, actually.. :XD

Not like you always have to know what to do exactly, not like having a gf works like that anyway, as both sides have to compromise. It will come naturally for the most part I believe. Working towards something can't be wrong normally, even if you don't know how exactly you're going to handle the goal once you've reached it.

I like hearing opinions from friends, that's all. And if I don't hear anything from you I know you never continued xD

I wouldn't replay it either, but it's a good sign that Steins;Gate 0 will head over on PC too, which is what I want :D

Oh a discusison about Subaru? Nice.
Before I read that article: The only thing I ever hated or rather hate about Subaru is that Rem is not his #1. I can't understand that. Apart from that you might remember that I always defendes his psychological condition. :nod
Did you ever finish the article? x'D And I'm aware, I just thought it was an interesting article.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sometimes I'm not sure about that :XD
Well to me it sounds boring but if you have fun with that then okay :D Not like this was going to go anywhere, I just felt like rambling for a sec.

I'm safe then xD

Or you love smoke without realizing it? :kappa

Well that's not what I meant but yeah x'D And I guess I don't feel too bad about it, but loosing some weight would be great nonetheless... easier said than done I guess, and as long as you feel it's not ALL that necessary, it's hard to find motivation, even though I know it would be better. How much weight did you lose?

Sounds good to me, actually.. :XD

Not like you always have to know what to do exactly, not like having a gf works like that anyway, as both sides have to compromise. It will come naturally for the most part I believe. Working towards something can't be wrong normally, even if you don't know how exactly you're going to handle the goal once you've reached it.

I like hearing opinions from friends, that's all. And if I don't hear anything from you I know you never continued xD

I wouldn't replay it either, but it's a good sign that Steins;Gate 0 will head over on PC too, which is what I want :D
It is the truth though. Most of the time at least.
I am just happy I could convince batt and Kaoz to join. :kappa
Geez this is like a habit to you now, isn't it?

As long as they won't burry me under them while opening the door, anything is fine.

Only if it is because of someone/thing burning to a crisp... :kappa

Those are the bets jokes anyway. So I had a good laugh. :D Tell me about it... Being thin is like my biggest dream. Not that I would suddenly get all the girls then, but wearing new/different types of clothes. *__* I have no idea how much or if I lost anything for a while now. I do not own a scale and I do not wanna look at those numbers. Looking into the mirror every morning is already horror enough.

It is very good... :hurr My mother cooks those meals for me as well so I can't complain.

Yeah but I am100% a theory guy if I am not drunk. I will not see things as what they could be. Only what they are and how bad it might turn out for me.
Love is after all something I never understood and probably never will. The only emotion I do feel a lot is envy anyway. I am very good at that though. :frankerz
Problem is I can't reach a goal if not knowing what it actually is prevents me from reaching it. (I love being a walking contradiction. :D)

I know, I know. :hug True though. It is on hold for now, like most of my Anime. It hurts me but I can't change it at the moment.

Hollow Ataraxia (any news btw?), S;G 0, (Re:Zero :kappa)... There is stuff I wanna read... *sighs*
 
Top