Not me I fear 



Yeah you go and have fun with batt and Kaoz :3 Personally I got too annoyed to even get a convo with batt started, so I've given up for now lol.It is the truth though. Most of the time at least.
I am just happy I could convince batt and Kaoz to join.
Geez this is like a habit to you now, isn't it?
As long as they won't burry me under them while opening the door, anything is fine.
Only if it is because of someone/thing burning to a crisp...
Those are the bets jokes anyway. So I had a good laugh.Tell me about it... Being thin is like my biggest dream. Not that I would suddenly get all the girls then, but wearing new/different types of clothes. *__* I have no idea how much or if I lost anything for a while now. I do not own a scale and I do not wanna look at those numbers. Looking into the mirror every morning is already horror enough.
It is very good...My mother cooks those meals for me as well so I can't complain.
Yeah but I am100% a theory guy if I am not drunk. I will not see things as what they could be. Only what they are and how bad it might turn out for me.
Love is after all something I never understood and probably never will. The only emotion I do feel a lot is envy anyway. I am very good at that though.
Problem is I can't reach a goal if not knowing what it actually is prevents me from reaching it. (I love being a walking contradiction.)
I know, I know.True though. It is on hold for now, like most of my Anime. It hurts me but I can't change it at the moment.
Hollow Ataraxia (any news btw?), S;G 0, (Re:Zero)... There is stuff I wanna read... *sighs*

You're not a beast, so looking into a mirror shouldn't be much of a problem~
What is so annoying regarding batt? Isn't he cool and funny?Yeah you go and have fun with batt and Kaoz :3 Personally I got too annoyed to even get a convo with batt started, so I've given up for now lol.
I like to ramble, yes
No worries, I don't think I would ever place my laundry behind the door XD
Well it's not really about girl, but that you like yourself basically. Not that you don't do before, but if you're happy with how you're looking that can give you a big boost. And lol dude, running away from that is just bad, how else are you going to keep track of your progress? Face those numbersYou're not a beast, so looking into a mirror shouldn't be much of a problem~
Has to be 10 years since my mother last cooked something for me... x'D
Yeah that's your bad habit I guess, but it's hard to change habits. As for love, I'm sure you understand, otherwise you wouldn't cry at romance stuff or feel all warm inside. Someone who doesn't understand love would only shrug looking at romantic stories. Probably more like you never fell in love for real, so you can't pinpoint what it is exactly. I fell in love for real only twice, but until it happened for the first time I honestly wondered what it's all about and if I could actually love someone for real lol, I could imagine that's how you feel.
Well you did manage to catch up, now you can continue with Vinland
You need to wait longer then, but no worries, I will tell you as soon as I hear something :3


Not that I disagree with that statement or anything. Nah I do not wanna see that. I can already imagine what a scale would say. I know I made progress if my old shirts fit again.
I still don't like that though? I mean it would be completely out of character for me if I were to like the image in the mirror.
) surely gets in the way as well. I mean I am not at a point where I would say that I have a drinking problem or something but during the last 2 years it increased a damn lot. If I compare that to my time at the university it is almost alarming. 


Well we all thought that for a reason. Eichin was fired because he wanted to kick Skripnik. Our whole upper management is retarded. I mean extending his contract?! Now we have to pay compensaiton for that ukraine genius.Thanks Baumann. Thanks a bunch.And you thought he would survive another week.
Hope you guys will turn the corner. :3
, but I have a bad feeling regarding the coach that has yet to be found. I want Breitenreiter or Gisdol but I fear Luhukay or even Schaaf...--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I guess that's calming you down a little? 

Be ready for the worst, hope for the bestHaven't seen the episode yet.
This crap gets a second season...? Oh boy... I am ready for the worst.


Aqua and Kazuma are such a hilarious pair 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't really like talking behind someone's back, so I will keep my thoughts to myself xDWhat is so annoying regarding batt? Isn't he cool and funny?
Not as much as syx, but yes.
I sure hope so. Do not wanna read the headline "Otaku almost suffocated thanks to clothes falling on top of him."
I doubt that will happen anytime soon.Not that I disagree with that statement or anything. Nah I do not wanna see that. I can already imagine what a scale would say. I know I made progress if my old shirts fit again.
I still don't like that though? I mean it would be completely out of character for me if I were to like the image in the mirror.
I get to enjoy Hotel Mama a lot. During the next two weeks for example~ Only downside is: School... Ugh... That reminds me that I made up my mind about the school trip in december. Will probably fake an illness so that I can sit that one out. I prefer having the money to wasting it like that.
Tell me about it. I can't even count the amount of bad habits I have. I do feel like Hikki sometimes minus being handsome of course. Well romance stuff... Shouldn't be confused with touchy stuff. If someone just confesses and they get together I couldn't care less. I would only be happy if it was my ship that set sail. Or whine like a syx. It has to be something I can relate to at least. In terms of I wanna have that badly. Take half-baked romance like Nisekoi. Sure nice confession but it felt so lame as a reader.
And I do shrug at romantic stories. That changes if I ship people, sure but I would call that an obsession. Like you don't actually have power over them but it feels a bit like you do. The perks of fictional characters. In your mind they always do what you want them to do.
That I won't argue with. Hence I can't see myself doing it. It seems completely surreal. If I see people acting all lovey dovey I actually wonder if they suffer from severe brain damage. Sure, love itself is just a mere chemical reaction in your head and not something deep and philosophical. In that regard I feel like a little Sheldon. Maybe I am too logical or something. Well that and my "inner darkness" (boy do I love calling it that.) surely gets in the way as well. I mean I am not at a point where I would say that I have a drinking problem or something but during the last 2 years it increased a damn lot. If I compare that to my time at the university it is almost alarming.
Anyway, I do wonder what it feels like. Do you look at a person in a diferent way? I srsly can't imagine. Sure, Anime and Manga aren't the best sources. Especially because the classic high school girl completely overreacts every single time... x'D
Tsukihime sounds more interesting... My inner lolicon was triggered...
That's what I wanted to hear.~

Well liking your own image in the mirror is kind of... a good thing, though ofc you don't have to love everything about your looks, that's only natural xD
but glad for you, Hotel Mama always is a nice thing if you don't rely on it all the time. Regarding your trip, I think we already talked about this. Go for it 





Watched it and yeah it was hilarious! XDAnybody here ever watched Baka to Test? I just finished it and damn I think my lungs suffered for it...
I literally couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard sometimes![]()
He's still hooked up to that IV Life Support due to extreme loss of bloodA little gift from me to you Sky.
![]()
Watched it and yeah it was hilarious! XD
Muttsurini has to be my favourite character for his pervertedness. LOL

I went through the same thing.He's still hooked up to that IV Life Support due to extreme loss of blood![]()


































Shit son we need to get you to a hospitalI went through the same thing.
Looks like it's not over yet.![]()
It's.....okay.....I'm........fine.....Shit son we need to get you to a hospital




