Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It is the truth though. Most of the time at least.
I am just happy I could convince batt and Kaoz to join. :kappa
Geez this is like a habit to you now, isn't it?

As long as they won't burry me under them while opening the door, anything is fine.

Only if it is because of someone/thing burning to a crisp... :kappa

Those are the bets jokes anyway. So I had a good laugh. :D Tell me about it... Being thin is like my biggest dream. Not that I would suddenly get all the girls then, but wearing new/different types of clothes. *__* I have no idea how much or if I lost anything for a while now. I do not own a scale and I do not wanna look at those numbers. Looking into the mirror every morning is already horror enough.

It is very good... :hurr My mother cooks those meals for me as well so I can't complain.

Yeah but I am100% a theory guy if I am not drunk. I will not see things as what they could be. Only what they are and how bad it might turn out for me.
Love is after all something I never understood and probably never will. The only emotion I do feel a lot is envy anyway. I am very good at that though. :frankerz
Problem is I can't reach a goal if not knowing what it actually is prevents me from reaching it. (I love being a walking contradiction. :D)

I know, I know. :hug True though. It is on hold for now, like most of my Anime. It hurts me but I can't change it at the moment.

Hollow Ataraxia (any news btw?), S;G 0, (Re:Zero :kappa)... There is stuff I wanna read... *sighs*
Yeah you go and have fun with batt and Kaoz :3 Personally I got too annoyed to even get a convo with batt started, so I've given up for now lol.
I like to ramble, yes ;)

No worries, I don't think I would ever place my laundry behind the door XD

Well it's not really about girl, but that you like yourself basically. Not that you don't do before, but if you're happy with how you're looking that can give you a big boost. And lol dude, running away from that is just bad, how else are you going to keep track of your progress? Face those numbers :p You're not a beast, so looking into a mirror shouldn't be much of a problem~

Has to be 10 years since my mother last cooked something for me... x'D

Yeah that's your bad habit I guess, but it's hard to change habits. As for love, I'm sure you understand, otherwise you wouldn't cry at romance stuff or feel all warm inside. Someone who doesn't understand love would only shrug looking at romantic stories. Probably more like you never fell in love for real, so you can't pinpoint what it is exactly. I fell in love for real only twice, but until it happened for the first time I honestly wondered what it's all about and if I could actually love someone for real lol, I could imagine that's how you feel.

Well you did manage to catch up, now you can continue with Vinland :kappa

You need to wait longer then, but no worries, I will tell you as soon as I hear something :3
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah you go and have fun with batt and Kaoz :3 Personally I got too annoyed to even get a convo with batt started, so I've given up for now lol.
I like to ramble, yes ;)

No worries, I don't think I would ever place my laundry behind the door XD

Well it's not really about girl, but that you like yourself basically. Not that you don't do before, but if you're happy with how you're looking that can give you a big boost. And lol dude, running away from that is just bad, how else are you going to keep track of your progress? Face those numbers :p You're not a beast, so looking into a mirror shouldn't be much of a problem~

Has to be 10 years since my mother last cooked something for me... x'D

Yeah that's your bad habit I guess, but it's hard to change habits. As for love, I'm sure you understand, otherwise you wouldn't cry at romance stuff or feel all warm inside. Someone who doesn't understand love would only shrug looking at romantic stories. Probably more like you never fell in love for real, so you can't pinpoint what it is exactly. I fell in love for real only twice, but until it happened for the first time I honestly wondered what it's all about and if I could actually love someone for real lol, I could imagine that's how you feel.

Well you did manage to catch up, now you can continue with Vinland :kappa

You need to wait longer then, but no worries, I will tell you as soon as I hear something :3
What is so annoying regarding batt? Isn't he cool and funny? :gwah
Not as much as syx, but yes. :kappa

I sure hope so. Do not wanna read the headline "Otaku almost suffocated thanks to clothes falling on top of him."

I doubt that will happen anytime soon. :D Not that I disagree with that statement or anything. Nah I do not wanna see that. I can already imagine what a scale would say. I know I made progress if my old shirts fit again. :nod I still don't like that though? I mean it would be completely out of character for me if I were to like the image in the mirror.

I get to enjoy Hotel Mama a lot. During the next two weeks for example~ Only downside is: School... Ugh... That reminds me that I made up my mind about the school trip in december. Will probably fake an illness so that I can sit that one out. I prefer having the money to wasting it like that.

Tell me about it. I can't even count the amount of bad habits I have. I do feel like Hikki sometimes minus being handsome of course. Well romance stuff... Shouldn't be confused with touchy stuff. If someone just confesses and they get together I couldn't care less. I would only be happy if it was my ship that set sail. Or whine like a syx. It has to be something I can relate to at least. In terms of I wanna have that badly. Take half-baked romance like Nisekoi. Sure nice confession but it felt so lame as a reader.
And I do shrug at romantic stories. That changes if I ship people, sure but I would call that an obsession. Like you don't actually have power over them but it feels a bit like you do. The perks of fictional characters. In your mind they always do what you want them to do.
That I won't argue with. Hence I can't see myself doing it. It seems completely surreal. If I see people acting all lovey dovey I actually wonder if they suffer from severe brain damage. Sure, love itself is just a mere chemical reaction in your head and not something deep and philosophical. In that regard I feel like a little Sheldon. Maybe I am too logical or something. Well that and my "inner darkness" (boy do I love calling it that. :frankerz) surely gets in the way as well. I mean I am not at a point where I would say that I have a drinking problem or something but during the last 2 years it increased a damn lot. If I compare that to my time at the university it is almost alarming. :XD
Anyway, I do wonder what it feels like. Do you look at a person in a diferent way? I srsly can't imagine. Sure, Anime and Manga aren't the best sources. Especially because the classic high school girl completely overreacts every single time... x'D

Tsukihime sounds more interesting... My inner lolicon was triggered... :kappa

That's what I wanted to hear.~
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
And you thought he would survive another week. ;)

Hope you guys will turn the corner. :3
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
And you thought he would survive another week. ;)

Hope you guys will turn the corner. :3
Well we all thought that for a reason. Eichin was fired because he wanted to kick Skripnik. Our whole upper management is retarded. I mean extending his contract?! Now we have to pay compensaiton for that ukraine genius.Thanks Baumann. Thanks a bunch.

Thanks, syx :hug, but I have a bad feeling regarding the coach that has yet to be found. I want Breitenreiter or Gisdol but I fear Luhukay or even Schaaf...
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Someone, somehow, got me into watching Re: Zero and boy I gotta say...
REEEEEEEEEMMMMM <3
She's just.... Oml... *faints*
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Update: NO. NO NO NO NO NO!
Come on... she can't be dead.... can she? Please tell me this is a joke Sky-san :emocat
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Uhh 15 or 16 now I think
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The Black KKK (Witch Cultists) keep murdering everyone and Subaru's just Returned by Death after the timeline where he met that Sin of Sloth dude
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Haven't seen the episode yet.
This crap gets a second season...? Oh boy... I am ready for the worst.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Damn... Kuro really is the best Illya... :hurr

I always expect the worst. I have no hope.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
rofl what is this, I've barely watched two episodes of Konosuba yet, but it's so goddamn funny :rofl Aqua and Kazuma are such a hilarious pair :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What is so annoying regarding batt? Isn't he cool and funny? :gwah
Not as much as syx, but yes. :kappa

I sure hope so. Do not wanna read the headline "Otaku almost suffocated thanks to clothes falling on top of him."

I doubt that will happen anytime soon. :D Not that I disagree with that statement or anything. Nah I do not wanna see that. I can already imagine what a scale would say. I know I made progress if my old shirts fit again. :nod I still don't like that though? I mean it would be completely out of character for me if I were to like the image in the mirror.

I get to enjoy Hotel Mama a lot. During the next two weeks for example~ Only downside is: School... Ugh... That reminds me that I made up my mind about the school trip in december. Will probably fake an illness so that I can sit that one out. I prefer having the money to wasting it like that.

Tell me about it. I can't even count the amount of bad habits I have. I do feel like Hikki sometimes minus being handsome of course. Well romance stuff... Shouldn't be confused with touchy stuff. If someone just confesses and they get together I couldn't care less. I would only be happy if it was my ship that set sail. Or whine like a syx. It has to be something I can relate to at least. In terms of I wanna have that badly. Take half-baked romance like Nisekoi. Sure nice confession but it felt so lame as a reader.
And I do shrug at romantic stories. That changes if I ship people, sure but I would call that an obsession. Like you don't actually have power over them but it feels a bit like you do. The perks of fictional characters. In your mind they always do what you want them to do.
That I won't argue with. Hence I can't see myself doing it. It seems completely surreal. If I see people acting all lovey dovey I actually wonder if they suffer from severe brain damage. Sure, love itself is just a mere chemical reaction in your head and not something deep and philosophical. In that regard I feel like a little Sheldon. Maybe I am too logical or something. Well that and my "inner darkness" (boy do I love calling it that. :frankerz) surely gets in the way as well. I mean I am not at a point where I would say that I have a drinking problem or something but during the last 2 years it increased a damn lot. If I compare that to my time at the university it is almost alarming. :XD
Anyway, I do wonder what it feels like. Do you look at a person in a diferent way? I srsly can't imagine. Sure, Anime and Manga aren't the best sources. Especially because the classic high school girl completely overreacts every single time... x'D

Tsukihime sounds more interesting... My inner lolicon was triggered... :kappa

That's what I wanted to hear.~
I don't really like talking behind someone's back, so I will keep my thoughts to myself xD

I don't think I even have that many clothes :kappa

Running away from the cold hard facts never is a good thing, but I guess that's some way to look at the progress :p Well liking your own image in the mirror is kind of... a good thing, though ofc you don't have to love everything about your looks, that's only natural xD

My mother stopped being like a Hotel more than 10 years ago, had to do everything by myself :XD but glad for you, Hotel Mama always is a nice thing if you don't rely on it all the time. Regarding your trip, I think we already talked about this. Go for it :nod

I'm not sure if you can call Hachiman all that handsome lol. And I think everyone is like that, if you can't relate to something then you won't feel much. Dunno, overall it feels like you're exaggerating just like usual when it comes to this, you're a normal human being, otherwise you wouldn't feel anything with any romance or whatever xD
Uh so if you ship a fictional character you imagine her doing all kinds of things to you or what?
And acting all Sheldon-like strikes me as nothing more than a defense mechanism, honestly. I think your Hikigaya comparison was quite accurate :kappa

Yes, you shouldn't drink that much, that's all I can say :nah
Regarding what love feels like, that's a very difficult question. I dunno what to say beside the cliche, mostly. Your heart starts beating when you see the person and you can't help but smile. Being around that person makes you feel all comfy and happy. You care for her and are willing to work on your flaws or your egoism, though at first that hardly matters bc it's just greatness XD Ofc you can easily get jelly too, and if that person does something you really dislike, you can rage more than you ever did before lol. A chemical reaction or whatever, it can both be the most happy and the most painful thing you've ever experienced. I hope from the bottom of my heart that you will experience it for real one day :nod

I think that's all for now, I hope I didn't forget to answer anything important :P
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Anybody here ever watched Baka to Test? I just finished it and damn I think my lungs suffered for it...
I literally couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard sometimes :XD
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
A little gift from me to you Sky. :hurr


​
Anybody here ever watched Baka to Test? I just finished it and damn I think my lungs suffered for it...
I literally couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard sometimes :XD
Watched it and yeah it was hilarious! XD
Muttsurini has to be my favourite character for his pervertedness. LOL
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
A little gift from me to you Sky. :hurr


​

Watched it and yeah it was hilarious! XD
Muttsurini has to be my favourite character for his pervertedness. LOL
He's still hooked up to that IV Life Support due to extreme loss of blood :feelsbadman
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Top