Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
This isn't even "the thread" Haku incubates Sky's Dirty Thoughts in his own thread :hurr
Yea I went to a few threads.

I'm actually quite clueless when it comes to navving the forum, it took me ages to find the shit lol.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yea I went to a few threads.

I'm actually quite clueless when it comes to navving the forum, it took me ages to find the shit lol.
It's classic Home Turf sickness. Some get better and discover the rest of the Forum. Others don't
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It's classic Home Turf sickness. Some get better and discover the rest of the Forum. Others don't
Yea I didn't really look through the forum that much. Even this meet the mods section might have glanced at it a few times... except for this research endeavour lmao.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Invasion :hurr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Shit... I can sort of understand why i got like half the total nominations in most spammy. I always have something to say :cookiemonsterstare
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I simply put it there to distract you all from the truth that I am the biggest pervert around.

The perfect crime.
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
I'll admit I fucked up.

I'm not into loli's, there's just not enough grass. But I'm open to the idea of this perversion... seems it's a thing.
Brandish knows what's up :hurr




Dat kagura :hip
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Wow how mean... Why won't you understand the beauty of ******?
****** can be beautiful for a moment, then it just descends. Especially the ones where the dialogue is "it's too big, onii chan"
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
****** can be beautiful for a moment, then it just descends. Especially the ones where the dialogue is "it's too big, onii chan"
We are not talking about little kids here... Just cuties like Mavis~
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
We are not talking about little kids here... Just cuties like Mavis~
Jeez, just realised another reason to hate Mavis.

Justifying the pervs anywhere because she's actually really old...
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
What has become of this thread?

...................................

There are not enough sexy pics on this page! :arf
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'll admit I fucked up.

I'm not into loli's, there's just not enough grass. But I'm open to the idea of this perversion... seems it's a thing.
t-this set! Maybe I should've nominated you in the Most Perverted Member thread. You should join our slack convo Brandish, it seems your pervert level is high enough to withstand Sky and Co. :D Then again, you mod FT, I doubt there's anything you can't withstand xD

Also good to know you o/ I usually avoid the FT section as much as possible, it's nice seeing a new face here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ase-light-novels-in-english-digitally/.107695

I thought this might be interesting for you Sky :D
 
Top