Zasz I love your gifts. 


It was my pleasure Sky.Zasz I love your gifts.![]()

Oh come on, share it with me. "Lästern" is what makes us human...I don't really like talking behind someone's back, so I will keep my thoughts to myself xD
I don't think I even have that many clothes
Running away from the cold hard facts never is a good thing, but I guess that's some way to look at the progressWell liking your own image in the mirror is kind of... a good thing, though ofc you don't have to love everything about your looks, that's only natural xD
My mother stopped being like a Hotel more than 10 years ago, had to do everything by myselfbut glad for you, Hotel Mama always is a nice thing if you don't rely on it all the time. Regarding your trip, I think we already talked about this. Go for it
I'm not sure if you can call Hachiman all that handsome lol. And I think everyone is like that, if you can't relate to something then you won't feel much. Dunno, overall it feels like you're exaggerating just like usual when it comes to this, you're a normal human being, otherwise you wouldn't feel anything with any romance or whatever xD
Uh so if you ship a fictional character you imagine her doing all kinds of things to you or what?
And acting all Sheldon-like strikes me as nothing more than a defense mechanism, honestly. I think your Hikigaya comparison was quite accurate
Yes, you shouldn't drink that much, that's all I can say
Regarding what love feels like, that's a very difficult question. I dunno what to say beside the cliche, mostly. Your heart starts beating when you see the person and you can't help but smile. Being around that person makes you feel all comfy and happy. You care for her and are willing to work on your flaws or your egoism, though at first that hardly matters bc it's just greatness XD Ofc you can easily get jelly too, and if that person does something you really dislike, you can rage more than you ever did before lol. A chemical reaction or whatever, it can both be the most happy and the most painful thing you've ever experienced. I hope from the bottom of my heart that you will experience it for real one day
I think that's all for now, I hope I didn't forget to answer anything important :P



), I get interested in stuff, I am intelligent. But that doesn't mean every single chemical reaction actually occurs in my brain. I need that space for 2D girls after all.


Sounds interesting I give you that. Sure I would like to know what it feels like and I really am grateful for you wishing for me like that but as I wrote above, no happy ending for the minor characters. 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Keep em coming.It was my pleasure Sky.![]()

Did this thread just turn into a Physcologists Couch? :}Oh come on, share it with me. "Lästern" is what makes us human...
That's what you say now and then I get cocooned Kill la Kill style!
I wouldn't call it running away... Just more protection. Or rather I do know the facts already I just don't want more confirmation.
Iirc your brain tricks you by making you look better in a mirror than you actually are. Which is already scary for me. To be honest I would be very happy if reflections weren't a thing at all.
I left hotel Mama 7 years ago but I think it is okay for her to spoil me every once in a while. I am her precious son after all.
I might be wrong but I think he was handsome in the LN at least.
Of course I am a normal human being. I eat, I sleep (more or less.), I get interested in stuff, I am intelligent. But that doesn't mean every single chemical reaction actually occurs in my brain. I need that space for 2D girls after all.
I do not imagine doing things to a girl I admire. I do not insert myself in a fictional story. I do not even see me as the mc of my own story. Calling it a silent watcher would be the best indeed. Always watching, hoping for the best, shipping and in some rare cases even help her gain happiness even if it is just a little bit. There is no glorious happy end for the side character.
The fun thing is though that quite a few people told be by now that I would probably a good husband and father. Can't say I didn't laugh like a little maniac on the inside.
You know me well enough by now. Like Sheldon most human rctions will always be a mystery to me so it does annoy me that I am not as smart as him. It's like having the worst of both sides. My super power is being super average.
But yes, like Hachiman I would try to avoid a confession at any costs. Not that that would ever happen to me anyway but yeah.
Well by now it is just half a bottle of Gin for a nice "vorglühen"...
Now that sounds like a rather typical explanation indeed.Sounds interesting I give you that. Sure I would like to know what it feels like and I really am grateful for you wishing for me like that but as I wrote above, no happy ending for the minor characters.
That reminds me. I should ask Kohaku how she does it...
It is your turn again. :P
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Keep em coming.![]()
Welcome to Skys therapy session.Did this thread just turn into a Physcologists Couch? :}



)
Already watched and liked.I might just have discovered the dark horse of the season: Flip Flappers. Loved it from beginning to end, and it feels like it might be right up your alley too (hey, it has two lolis as the main protags)
Also, the OP is totally awesome


Yeah the show is really good as I told you already and the art... that art! So cute yet firm. The OP is of course one of the highlights. Apart from the Alice in Wonderland vibes it also gave me some Kyousou Giga vibes. Could be my favorite show of the season.I might just have discovered the dark horse of the season: Flip Flappers. Loved it from beginning to end, and it feels like it might be right up your alley too (hey, it has two lolis as the main protags)
Also, the OP is totally awesome

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lolis are bliss. They are so cute... You just have to love them... Geez I wanna hug that one already. Though on the cuteness scale the one from Trickster still wins.Already watched and liked.
I love the setting and its crazy nature!
Not to mention the loli of course.![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Careful my friend. I am the Lolicon prince of MH.Did someone say Loli?
Yeah the show is really good as I told you already and the art... that art! So cute yet firm. The OP is of course on of the highlights. Apart from the Alice in Wonderland vibes it also gave me some Kyousou Giga vibes. Could be my favorite show of the season.
Don't forget the post by the way...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lolis are bliss. They are so cute... You just have to love them... Geez I wanna hug that one already. Though on the cuteness scale the one from Trickster still wins.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Careful my friend. I am the Lolicon prince of MH.

Teach me your ways...If I ever retire you can try to be my successor but for the time being I am the ultimate lolicon.

Now you see why he's going to win most perverted?
I'll admit I fucked up.Now you see why he's going to win most perverted?
This isn't even "the thread" Haku incubates Sky's Dirty Thoughts in his own threadI'll admit I fucked up.
I'm not into loli's, there's just not enough grass. But I'm open to the idea of this perversion... seems it's a thing.
