Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
It's been a while since I've given you a present Sky-Senpai.
Hope you like it. :hurr

 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hello my comrade. :hurr
Nice pic, but it would have been better without Felix in there. LOL
Well , you know , the more there are , the better it is :kappa
It's always good to be 3:kappa
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
You are the best minion a guy could ask for. :hurr
You flatter me. :blush
Already posted this in my thread, but I'm not greedy when it comes to my leader and my comrades. :hurr

 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Rem-nyan. :hurr
My waifu is the best. <3
For now I'll call it a day, but be prepared for more gifts Senpai. :hurr
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Random art I found on the net, to make up for the missing answer...

Not sure if this has any relation to the movie or something :XD



And then some







Ushio :crying
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I won't let you off the hook anytime soon... :kappa
But yes I like the pictures.

Useless information for you: Not from the movie. Just Yugi with the Silent Swordsman Outfit. :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I won't let you off the hook anytime soon... :kappa
But yes I like the pictures.

Useless information for you: Not from the movie. Just Yugi with the Silent Swordsman Outfit. :XD
I wonder if you will think "wow niichan posted here, did he finally answer my post? :zomg" and then get disappointed when you see this :kappa

but where is that weird creature in the Yugi pic even from? :arf
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I wonder if you will think "wow niichan posted here, did he finally answer my post? :zomg" and then get disappointed when you see this :kappa

but where is that weird creature in the Yugi pic even from? :arf
As if I would actually get my hopes up. :pout

Weird creature? What do you mean?
 
Top