Nah I learned my lesson... 
There you go:

There you go:






This gave me a good laugh when I watched it.One more, remember this?





fell asleep? xD--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Whoa, didn't know that Planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume was adapted from such an old game.wow Sky why would you leave so early?fell asleep? xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---![]()
looks better than I thought it would, for a game that's 12 years old xD

I am feeling less confidentHi ahmad. Do you have some pics of my girlfriend for me as well?![]()
Be it you have seen or you don't like these..
It's from a Visual Novel my otaku friendWhoa, didn't know that Planetarian: Chiisana Hoshi no Yume was adapted from such an old game.![]()
but yes it's quite old, adapting it into anime was quite the surprise 
Dammit, Rem is beautiful, but two girls cosplaying as her and Ram are even more beautiful.I am feeling less confidentBe it you have seen or you don't like these..
Rem being badass
![]()
More Rem
![]()
Cosplay (are you interested?)
![]()
![]()
How?


As long as a work is of high quality, it deserves an adaptation, no matter how many years it takes.It's from a Visual Novel my otaku friendbut yes it's quite old, adapting it into anime was quite the surprise
![]()

Sure, but not many works get an adaptation that late, considering most of it is done for advertising and whatnot nowadays. Haven't seen the anime, but so far I like the VN, so it certainly was a good choiceAs long as a work is of high quality, it deserves an adaptation, no matter how many years it takes.
And forgive me for defining as game a visual novel. XD
Realized just now my mistake. LOL


Put like that, it certainly is suprising.Sure, but not many works get an adaptation that late, considering most of it is done for advertising and whatnot nowadays. Haven't seen the anime, but so far I like the VN, so it certainly was a good choice
no worries, I was just teasing you about how "otaku" you are![]()


Please continue.^ yeah it was a fun little show, wouldn't mind to see another season
And Sky, a bunch of Rem's just for you:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hope you like them![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You did very well. Please stay.I am feeling less confidentBe it you have seen or you don't like these..
Rem being badass
![]()
More Rem
![]()
Cosplay (are you interested?)
![]()
![]()
How?



