Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
That's what she said :kappa
Well to each his own I guess, I'm certainly looking forward to that :p





Second pic is from the Nekopara artist... one can only guess what that means :kappa
:kappa
Is she being..
attracted by food ?:kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That's what she said :kappa
Well to each his own I guess, I'm certainly looking forward to that :p
Second pic is from the Nekopara artist... one can only guess what that means :kappa
Damn... Walked right into that one.
You are free to tell me the gist of it. :kappa

Damn. I hope that is a whole dojin. Also, I want it. :hurr
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Damn... Walked right into that one.
You are free to tell me the gist of it. :kappa

Damn. I hope that is a whole dojin. Also, I want it. :hurr
Someone talked about doujins? :kappa
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You are in the thread of the God of Perverts. What kind of questions was that supposed to be? :kappa
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
You are in the thread of the God of Perverts. What kind of questions was that supposed to be? :kappa
I wanted you to gimme the link without asking it directly:kappa
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters


Second pic is from the Nekopara artist... one can only guess what that means :kappa
Dammit, you can't just post a pic of Rem with Nekomimi and DAT hot expression. :hurr
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,979
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I have bookmarked some Shana arts :D I will post them tomorrow because I must go now :pout

Who is #3? I hope it's me :hurr

*gets slapped*
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Looking forward to them. :hurr

No #3. I used to have 1 waifu and then tons of girls in #2. #3 and so on. Now #2 is also a single girl. So the new #3 is a whole bunch. :XD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
A Shana pic I haven't seen yet and it is such a cute one. :wtf
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,979
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Glad you like it Sky :blush

 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,979
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail


tumblr is such Shana heaven
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,979
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Unfortunately this is the last one in my bookmark list :pout

 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky
Top