Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

  • Arcueid

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

    Votes: 1 14.3%

  • Total voters
    7

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I am very pleased.

From this day onwards I will have 2 waifus who I love very deeply.

:wtf

Thx for that.:arf
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters

​
It's supereffective! :hurr


​
It's a critical hit! :hurr

Did my offerings satisfy you, Lolicon Overlord-sama? :hurr
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Holy... Both pics of my two waifus are very awesome. Your master is pleased. :hurr
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
And I'm pleased to hear that, my master. :hurr
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
As usual I can count on niisama to present me pictures of the finest Fate Lolis. :hurr
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I can't see them:bored
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Looks like Europe will have a fate/Extella Limited Edition. Are you planning to get it?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Looks like Europe will have a fate/Extella Limited Edition. Are you planning to get it?
Yes, I plan to ;)

For a while now I am not into special editions anymore to be honest.
Regarding Fate, that is more Niis field of joy. :kappa
But special editions are great :arf

New Rewrite Key Visual looks great actually:



but the anime probably won't be that good... xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh also did you see this? It's a few days old by now, forgot to show you:

http://rewriteim.jp/

Tomorrow we will know what this is supposed to be.... xD
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Pardon the intrusion. :hurr

Wow. I ship those two as well.
The look on Cosmogs face. x'D
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yes, I plan to ;)

But special editions are great :arf

New Rewrite Key Visual looks great actually:

but the anime probably won't be that good... xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh also did you see this? It's a few days old by now, forgot to show you:

http://rewriteim.jp/

Tomorrow we will know what this is supposed to be.... xD
Mhhh I simply can't agree any more. You get some goods sure, but do they matter?
I buy a game to play the game. Not to look at cards or some pictures.

That looks awesome. Yet the Anime will suck so hard. Look forward to my weekly rants. :3

So... What is it?
 
Top