So did I. 



You're right

Hello my comrade.


Preety sure felix made the pic even betterNice pic, but it would have been better without Felix in there. LOL


Well , you know , the more there are , the better it isHello my comrade.
Nice pic, but it would have been better without Felix in there. LOL



I guess so.Well , you know , the more there are , the better it is
It's always good to be 3![]()

Oh you.Preety sure felix made the pic even better![]()

And it's always my pleasure to please you Senpai.I always appreciate a picture of my lovely girlfriend.![]()


You flatter me.You are the best minion a guy could ask for.![]()



For now I'll call it a day, but be prepared for more gifts Senpai.Rem-nyan.
My waifu is the best. <3






I wonder if you will think "wow niichan posted here, did he finally answer my post?I won't let you off the hook anytime soon...
But yes I like the pictures.
Useless information for you: Not from the movie. Just Yugi with the Silent Swordsman Outfit.
![]()
" and then get disappointed when you see this 

As if I would actually get my hopes up.I wonder if you will think "wow niichan posted here, did he finally answer my post?" and then get disappointed when you see this
but where is that weird creature in the Yugi pic even from?![]()

