Nah, he's too hip and small
Quaputzi-dPolitoad-ed

I want that Panda cup too. And wtf is that "fixa" on your keyboard? Do you even english keyboard?Do we have a pokemon go thread like we have a lol one? In the future we might wanna share user names and wtv to add to friends lists no? I heard they're implementing it or something.
Btw something jumped out of my coffee today:
![]()
Sweet offer, but I don't think I'll be able to go to Brazil anytime soon. Shipping to another country costs a lot indeed, but it's worth it at times. Need to import Hokkaido rice periodically to make myself great rice.I love that cup cause it's a tea mug with a porcelain filter *○* come to Brasilia and I'll take you to the Japanese festival so you can get one for you '-' (I'll never mail anything to Germany ever again, last time it costed me over 20 dollars, damn post office)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Impressive that you still remember that ^^ So when I go to Brazil I get both cookies and a tea mug from the japanese festival?would you send some of mine to Gry? I owe him for over half a year I think!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I actually import it from the UK. You could import the rice from Japan too, but there's also a Japanese store that sells it in the UK so I import from there for a lower price. Hokkaido is part of the rice name and the place where it's from. Import costs are about 11 eur, and 5kg of rice is 19 eur. A bag of rice can last a decent time, and as I buy several at once and only buy another round when my stocks are almost depleted, all in all it's not that expensive.Sure sounds good xD
Where you import that rice from? Japan itself? How much does that cost you?
God bless those mofos that came here over 100 years ago...
Ah ok Hokkaido the place, not the type/brand of rice @.@ Jesus that sounds like good money if you do that often.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ain't it Quaxo-d thoughQuaputzi-d
We send cookies out every yr....charles,gary,lulu and riki have all gotten cookies.Hey I want cookies as well DDD:
What cookies btw? '-' would you send some of mine to Gry? I owe him for over half a year I think!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wattup bishWhat up peeps - damn that Bleach son.
Damn - after 5,000 years its finally come to an end.
No no - cut Garys or someone who is on a diet or smh. Although I don't know if Gary is still on a diet or whatever. But whatevver lulz.We send cookies out every yr....charles,gary,lulu and riki have all gotten cookies.
Charlie the most...we will cut his in half
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wattup bish
We've posted about it a fair bit in the Pokemon thread here. But idk if the amount of discussion warrants it's own thread yet. Plus, it's kind of been split up a bit to here for some reason.Do we have a pokemon go thread like we have a lol one? In the future we might wanna share user names and wtv to add to friends lists no? I heard they're implementing it or something.

LUUUUL fucking international plebsYeah bob and maz want cookies for holidays...shipping would cost between the 2 over 40 bucks lol
CharlsuWhat up peeps - damn that Bleach son.
Damn - after 5,000 years its finally come to an end.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You look creepy FarfsWOW no love for South America, huh, Greg U.U
