The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Nah, he's too hip and small
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not a panda cup:XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Do we have a pokemon go thread like we have a lol one? In the future we might wanna share user names and wtv to add to friends lists no? I heard they're implementing it or something.

Btw something jumped out of my coffee today:
I want that Panda cup too. And wtf is that "fixa" on your keyboard? Do you even english keyboard?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,689
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
No D: it's a br keyboard, cause we have letters you guys don't. Ex.: apple = maçã. Like your weird breed between an S and a B '-' Fixa is the caps lock btw.

I love that cup cause it's a tea mug with a porcelain filter *○* come to Brasilia and I'll take you to the Japanese festival so you can get one for you '-' (I'll never mail anything to Germany ever again, last time it costed me over 20 dollars, damn post office)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah bob and maz want cookies for holidays...shipping would cost between the 2 over 40 bucks lol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I love that cup cause it's a tea mug with a porcelain filter *○* come to Brasilia and I'll take you to the Japanese festival so you can get one for you '-' (I'll never mail anything to Germany ever again, last time it costed me over 20 dollars, damn post office)
Sweet offer, but I don't think I'll be able to go to Brazil anytime soon. Shipping to another country costs a lot indeed, but it's worth it at times. Need to import Hokkaido rice periodically to make myself great rice.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
would you send some of mine to Gry? I owe him for over half a year I think!
Impressive that you still remember that ^^ So when I go to Brazil I get both cookies and a tea mug from the japanese festival? :nod
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,689
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Sure sounds good xD

Where you import that rice from? Japan itself? How much does that cost you?
God bless those mofos that came here over 100 years ago...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah ok Hokkaido the place, not the type/brand of rice @.@ Jesus that sounds like good money if you do that often.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,645
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sure sounds good xD

Where you import that rice from? Japan itself? How much does that cost you?
God bless those mofos that came here over 100 years ago...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah ok Hokkaido the place, not the type/brand of rice @.@ Jesus that sounds like good money if you do that often.
I actually import it from the UK. You could import the rice from Japan too, but there's also a Japanese store that sells it in the UK so I import from there for a lower price. Hokkaido is part of the rice name and the place where it's from. Import costs are about 11 eur, and 5kg of rice is 19 eur. A bag of rice can last a decent time, and as I buy several at once and only buy another round when my stocks are almost depleted, all in all it's not that expensive.

It's this one.

*actually 5kg
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What up peeps - damn that Bleach son.
Damn - after 5,000 years its finally come to an end.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey I want cookies as well DDD:

What cookies btw? '-' would you send some of mine to Gry? I owe him for over half a year I think!
We send cookies out every yr....charles,gary,lulu and riki have all gotten cookies.
Charlie the most...we will cut his in half:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What up peeps - damn that Bleach son.
Damn - after 5,000 years its finally come to an end.
Wattup bish
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,101
Gender
Male
Country
United States
We send cookies out every yr....charles,gary,lulu and riki have all gotten cookies.
Charlie the most...we will cut his in half:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wattup bish
No no - cut Garys or someone who is on a diet or smh. Although I don't know if Gary is still on a diet or whatever. But whatevver lulz.
Ahem - relishing over the end-a-ture of TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KUUUUUUUUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'S Breachie////////////////
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,231
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Do we have a pokemon go thread like we have a lol one? In the future we might wanna share user names and wtv to add to friends lists no? I heard they're implementing it or something.
We've posted about it a fair bit in the Pokemon thread here. But idk if the amount of discussion warrants it's own thread yet. Plus, it's kind of been split up a bit to here for some reason. :eyeroll

Yeah bob and maz want cookies for holidays...shipping would cost between the 2 over 40 bucks lol
LUUUUL fucking international plebs
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
What up peeps - damn that Bleach son.
Damn - after 5,000 years its finally come to an end.
Charlsu :zomg :clingy

How are you, old man?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
WOW no love for South America, huh, Greg U.U
You look creepy Farfs :wtf :cuddle
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top