Since when you're fat, Charlie? o.O
Hmm.....Always?Since when you're fat, Charlie? o.O

Thats because everyone has a phone...not everyone owns Nintendo productsI mean, there's the normal pokemon games if you don't want to walk and want to actually play something resembling a game
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm still 100% sure they had no idea the game would make so much profit. Nintendo is very old fashioned, it took them a long time to allow any sort of pokemon game on non-nintendo devices.
But I must admit it's rather sad that such a trashy game made more money than all the actual (and somewhat decent) pokemon games together.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hows your woman treating you?Thats because everyone has a phone...not everyone owns Nintendo products
Not exactly the reason. It's more because of all that free to play microtransaction bs that is far more successful than making a good game and selling it..Thats because everyone has a phone...not everyone owns Nintendo products

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well video games are expensive, Gry^^' Specially Nintendo ones. No wonder selling them seems harder.Not exactly the reason. It's more because of all that free to play microtransaction bs that is far more successful than making a good game and selling it..
I'd rather pay more for something good than pay little for something bad. And let's be honest, many pokemon go players(or any free-to-play game players for that matter) often end up paying a ton of money for their free game. 5 dollars every once in a while... And you already paid more than for something good.Well video games are expensive, Gry^^' Specially Nintendo ones. No wonder selling them seems harder.
I'm still a 100% sure everyone at Niantic are fucking idiots.I'm still 100% sure they had no idea the game would make so much profit. Nintendo is very old fashioned, it took them a long time to allow any sort of pokemon game on non-nintendo devices.
But I must admit it's rather sad that such a trashy game made more money than all the actual (and somewhat decent) pokemon games together.
Okay....okay. By mid 30's you metabolism will likely hit rock bottom. And as you sins goes dull and your temperament starts getting the better of you........"Reaching the age"?
I don't expect you to be super knowledgeable about women but it's quite common that female metabolism will go down hill around the 25, not 30 :P So dw, I'm dealing with that for a while now.
She hasn't killed me yet xD@Farfalla Btw you're also reaching the age when you'll be chubby and a lot of other things which I better not mention
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hows your woman treating you?
The hell went wrong in this dude's life ^ while I was away o.OOkay....okay. By mid 30's you metabolism will likely hit rock bottom. And as you sins goes dull and your temperament starts getting the better of you........
Fuck this topic. As much inevitable as it is talking won't do a thing. Better to enjoy yourself while you can. Who knows what time has in store for us. Although it doesn't appear to be something great sigh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nah when it's one or two games, agreed. But I personally wouldn't be able to "pay more" for all the games I'd want in a console. So if there's an alternative, I'd rather take it xD Like, what pokemon players often do is to emulate the games some months/years later.I'd rather pay more for something good than pay little for something bad. And let's be honest, many pokemon go players(or any free-to-play game players for that matter) often end up paying a ton of money for their free game. 5 dollars every once in a while... And you already paid more than for something good.
That's "supposed" to be how hunting pokemon works, but obviously it can't apply to how everyone wants to play it. The main problem I have with Niantic is that they had a proximity-based tracking system in the game's beta and it apparently worked just fine. Instead, they turned into the "trickier" footprint system which only worked for a week or so before it broke and then they removed it completely. They tunneled so hard on stopping people breaking their ToS instead of implementing a fix for the issue themselves. I still fail to see how anyone breaking their ToS to make a tracking app actually hurt their bottom-line at all. If anything, hours spent playing the game was probably higher.Here we can sort of go around that 'cause sometimes we go pokehunt in places where a lot of people gather. So whenever they locate the "unusual ones", they tell others around. But Niantic said they would bring that back, right?
Yeah I could do that (the thread), better than spam here no?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
^We've posted about it a fair bit in the Pokemon thread here. But idk if the amount of discussion warrants it's own thread yet. Plus, it's kind of been split up a bit to here for some reason.![]()
It was a jokeWell you did remark that now we're discussing the game here instead of in the poké thread @.@'
Yeah, but that's me personally, or maybe what riki thought. Not that it actually would have prevented anyone from making one...In any case, from asking here I took it as people don't see the need for one, so yup.