The Last Person to Post Wins - Xenogears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Nice to see ya here...yall so seriousu in SnK :XD
Well , only when discussing in the discussion threads, since we cant joke around there or the post get moved D: , outside the snk section is another story :derp
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wasn't able to order beer there either right?

Neither I speak their language, Jesus christ, what speed is that
Dont speaku ingrishu to gudd either desu ne xD
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Still, I remember my first days in the FT Forum. Jeez those mods were deletejoys
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Btw, who here plays Overwatch? I wanted something new to play, and just got it. Level 13 I think, mostly playing Soldier 76, but my best round have been on Reinhardt or Lucio.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Not really into Overwatch. I haven't been playing many games at all lately. That might be largely due to the fact that I don't actually have a monitor right now
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
It's kinda fun this far. Though I'm starting to think I would have enjoyed No Mans Sky more.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It's kinda fun this far. Though I'm starting to think I would have enjoyed No Mans Sky more.
I'm enjoying it, in a weird, lonely way. The scope of it all is breathtaking, honestly
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Maybe I'll get it next month :D
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
He's the new SnK mod. Sorta came out of nowhere tbh but he's pretty cool
NmS is so time consuming but great fun. I'm itching to get my hands on the Skyrim Remaster
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
I took a wrong turn and ended up here ._./ greetings
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's like Waifu Wars but for male nominees fam :nod
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top